Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Tesco have gone "Oirish" for St Paddy's. A lot of Irish brands reduced.

Mind you, I find that prices have gone up quite steeply in the last few days. I used to buy the Tesco Organic smoked salmon at 3.07€ as a treat. It's now 5.29€ (Dunns Organic is 3.95€ for 130g, Tesco is not really pushing their own brand). Bonne Maman conserves were around 2.99€, they now are 3.35€.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Nanazolie wrote: »

Mind you, I find that prices have gone up quite steeply in the last few days. I used to buy the Tesco Organic smoked salmon at 3.07€ as a treat. It's now 5.29€ (Dunns Organic is 3.95€ for 130g, Tesco is not really pushing their own brand). Bonne Maman conserves were around 2.99€, they now are 3.35€.... :mad:

that makes me so mad:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Bonne Maman conserves were around 2.99€,
    €2 in superquinn -Offer valid from 27 February to 27 March

http://www.superquinn.ie/shopping/Shopping/Search.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Thanks. I only buy them on special offers anyway. Aldi's are similar in taste and made in Ireland and only 1.69€. Less variety, though.
    It was just an example of how prices have gone up. Like petrol, they seem to raise every couple of days :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Got a nice pair of cords for a fiver and a pair of combats for 8 in the Tesco clothes sale.

Worth having a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Don't you love it altogether now "If your'e Oirish come into the parlour........" pass the sick bag :p

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

Was in the extra in Naas tonight and they have a load of the vtech kidizoom vid cams in pink down to €24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Hoof_Hearted

The large 50 wash box of Surf was half price in Tesco Kilcoole yesterday, only €8.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

batmanzed wrote: »
    Was in the extra in Naas tonight and they have a load of the vtech kidizoom vid cams in pink down to €24.
    They were €9 before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Lightning mc Queen ( childrens) racing car driver dressing up suit and cap, , now €3.50 was €14.00 . Handy to have for next Halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Lightning mc Queen ( childrens) racing car driver dressing up suit and cap, , now €3.50 was €14.00 . Handy to have for next Halloween.

which tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

All tescos got this, ask if itd not on the shop floor, it came in a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 3rdman

Does anyone have a link to which stores include a tesco pharmacy?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Pack of 4 Tesco Skyline Coasters - 2 Pink, 2 Black. 31 cents
    picture below.

I picked up a couple of packs of these a few weeks ago but though it was just a single store clearance. However I spotted them in another store - Tullamore today still selling at 31 cent clearly marked at 31c on a white sticker rather than the reduced yellow one. Still some in Tullamore at lunchtime.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

3rdman wrote: »

i think its only maynooth and naas extras

• Registered Users Posts: 20 3rdman

wmpdd3 wrote: »

Thanks. Have you used them? Are they significantly cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭thedeal

Pharmacy in Balbriggan Tesco also, not sure if cheaper than other pharmacies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Maynooth Tesco does not have a pharmacy , Naas does have one though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

pharmacy in arklow and finglas also

The one in Arklow is just a local chemist loacted inside the Tesco, as apposed to a Tesco Chemist, sorry didnt realise there was none in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭SQ2

I thought Naas was the only one for the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

According to the reports in the papers last November, the other store was Balbriggan.
    The plan was to open approx 8 more over 2 -3 years

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

3rdman wrote: »
    wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Clearwater got one recently.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Esel wrote: »
    Clearwater got one recently.

Ballinasloe has one, think Wexford has too. Have not noticed things being any cheaper though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

proulx wrote: »
    Ballinasloe has one, think Wexford has too. Have not noticed things being any cheaper though

In Wexford some of the stuff is actually more expensive. Better off going to McCauley's round these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Pharmacy in tesco extra Naas is definetly cheaper than 3 of the local pharmacies for prescription medicine anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

195111.jpg

Tesco Sports Shoes. Marked as €17.50, scans in at €5. I got a size 8, so I can't say what the other sizes are priced at. These were in Tesco Balbriggan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement