Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭mac1961

trance2004 wrote: »
    We picked up black 3ds for €10 at Coonagh Tesco in Limerick, there was only one tho. Would be no harm scanning those in any Tesco....

Asked in my local tesco this morning and was informed that they were sold off last week for €10, I would imagine the stock in each store would be small anyway so the chances of getting one would have been very slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Random pasta sauces (Tesco Finest, Sacla, etc) reduced, Indian sauces, curry pastes and sauces, rice, pasta. Reduced by at least half price, no end date so not a promotional offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Anyone seen the plane ready beds in any Dublin Tesco store that was mentioned earlier in this post

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Just back from Maynooth and got 2 ds i for 30 euro each. They had the ds lite for 50 quid. They were on top of the display shelf for the reduced games. Couple of each left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭RayCon

saw these in clearwater yesterday..on the display..the fujis were €26..3 different colours..red,purple and black..no idea what stock they have in the stores..they had 3 of the €65 samsung WB150 left cos i asked ..in black only..decided against it in the end after realizing if i spent the same amount upgrading my phone id have the same camera:p

Cheers ... got a purple FujiT350 for €26.32 in Clearwater (black version was €37.65) . The guy said there were a "few" left in stock. That was as of 3pm today.

There also seemed to be white Samsung WB150 on the display - showing as available although I didn't ask how many were in stock. €65.

There are also rack and racks of PS3 , Xbox360, PS2 , Nintendo DS and Wii games ranging from €3 - €10 ... didn't see any consoles reduced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Quite disappointed. Noticed a hand written price of 5 euro on a ps3 game called "battleship". Remembering the 1c thing from before, scanned it, lo and behold 1c.
    Went to self scan till, purchased it and when the shop staff went to take the box off me they refused the sale. I argued saying I had already purchased the item but manager was having none of it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

phill106 wrote: »
    Quite disappointed. Noticed a hand written price of 5 euro on a ps3 game called "battleship". Remembering the 1c thing from before, scanned it, lo and behold 1c.
    Went to self scan till, purchased it and when the shop staff went to take the box off me they refused the sale. I argued saying I had already purchased the item but manager was having none of it :(
    Once you paid for it it became your property. You should have called the Gardai. Did you accept a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Gosub wrote: »
    Once you paid for it it became your property. You should have called the Gardai. Did you accept a refund?

He started walking off after, then i told him i wanted my penny back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

That was your mistake. Up to the point where you took the refund, he was stealing your property.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

I'd contact head office about that. You had paid for the game and received a receipt, it was legally yours and the manager had no right to remove it from you or to force you to accept a refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

No Dsi left in Maynooth only Ds Lite, pink might I add for €50, I don't know who did the prices on these consoles but it seems to be in reverse, €50 for a Ds lite, €30 for a Dsi and €10 for a 3DS. Nut job prices rather than Crazy Prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Gosub wrote: »
    That was your mistake. Up to the point where you took the refund, he was stealing your property.
    Time wrote: »
    I'd contact head office about that. You had paid for the game and received a receipt, it was legally yours and the manager had no right to remove it from you or to force you to accept a refund.

Quite right for a cashier (who would notice the error in advance of accepting an offer), I presume a self-service till is the same, legally?

Eg: SEL is the invitation to treat, machine confirming the price is the offer, and you paying the money to the machine constitutes acceptance and therefore a contract, correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Offer (item for sale), acceptance (purchase of item) and consideration (payment) must all occur for a legally binding contract to exist.

All three exist in this case. Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but the 8 magnums for 2 euro offer in feb have come in very handy with this good weather

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

^^^^

And are bb sometime in 2015 too iirc !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭nitros7

Tesco had some cameras on clearance a Fujifilm Finepix T350 €26, Samsung WB150 in white €65,Olympus SZ-14 €75

Nice find. Thanks Nova Easy Paycheck
    Got a Red T350 in Killarney for €21.
    One left on the shelf and one of the Samsungs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

3 pink innotabs left in cardboard box top shelf right hand side toy aisle tesco jervis €29.19. Had to stand on a stool!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

• Registered Users Posts: 23,277 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Saw goclever 6 inch tablets fro half price in Tesco Ballybrack only €49.
    be handy for the kiddies

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Saw the T350 in Douglas - Purple.
    Also spotted a 3DS in the bargain games stand downstairs, didn't check price though..

Somehow made myself cop on that I don't need either!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ted1 wrote: »
    Saw goclever 6 inch tablets fro half price in Tesco Ballybrack only €49.
    be handy for the kiddies

had they many? where in the store are they?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Also spotted a 3DS in the bargain games stand downstairs, didn't check price though..

At a tenner, you're mad not to pick up the 3DS...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

mik_da_man wrote: »

Could have been a tenner...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

At a tenner, you're mad not to pick up the 3DS...

Leave it for someone who wants it...
    I have one already anyway and hardly use it.

i managed to get 10 copies of zelda ocarina of time for 5 euro each

traded them in at cex got 300 euro nice one ;) tesco

cex app comes in handy

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

cex app comes in handy

22e cash trade in or 24 voucher now. When did you get trade them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

cex app comes in handy

Got any spare left, durty thing to post about whether it is true or not, Kharma is coming for you son.

Nothing worthwhile left in Maynooth tbh, I picked up Silent Hill Downpour last night for €5.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

cex app comes in handy

Maybe you should use that dosh for some basic maths classes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

cex app comes in handy

Pics or gtfo

• Advertisement

viv2 wrote: »
    22e cash trade in or 24 voucher now. When did you get trade them in?

i got credit and bought a ps4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement