Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure starter pack for Nintendo 3ds - €10 in Celbridge ... about 5 of them on the shelf

skylanders3DS.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

RayCon wrote: »
    Skylanders Spyro's Adventure starter pack for Nintendo 3ds - €10 in Celbridge ... about 5 of them on the shelf

skylanders3DS.jpg

Great find. Supposed to be a dreadful version of the game, but still an absolutely fantastic price for the figures and the portal. Could use the game case as a coaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Big Als poppin chicken bites 285g. Full price 4.99. On offer at 1.24. Tesco merrion.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

skylanders3DS.jpg

If anyone wants one let me know and I'll pick it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Blondie Brownie scanning in at 1.54
    Both scanning full price in Wexford :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    Big Als poppin chicken bites 285g. Full price 4.99. On offer at 1.24. Tesco merrion.

Scanning €4.99 in wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

dan185 wrote: »
    If anyone wants one let me know and I'll pick it up.
    Are they still there? Any other ds games?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

4.99 in Lucan this evening. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

I wonder are Tesco now reading this thread. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Just back and they were putting out lots of Skylanders set for Ps3. They also had guitar hero (For xbox I think) for 30.

Was talking to the fella and told him I'ld managed to get a ds etc in Maynooth store and he told me I was lucky cos most went to staff, but he also said that they had a Wii console for 50 quid. Now I don't know if he meant they have one in Celbridge or that they HAD one but it would be worth asking about if anyone is interested. Good hunting ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Over in wexford they've got digital cameras for 35-40 euro! Good brand ones like

Over in wexford they've got digital cameras for 35-40 euro! Good brand ones like

Like to give us a hint?
    Samsung WB150 / Fuji T350?
    If so- we've been discussing them for 2 pages already- if different- please do enlighten us........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Like to give us a hint?
    Samsung WB150 / Fuji T350?
    If so- we've been discussing them for 2 pages already- if different- please do enlighten us........

Fuji according to my girlfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Tesco Balbriggan 7pm Sunday 27th (sorry about the massive picture if a kindly moderator knows how to make smaller - thanks)

I bought the following:
    (1) Tesco Healthy Living Instant Hot Chocolate Powder - 30 serving refill pouch (6 left on shelve) - 62 cent
    273426.jpg?v=3

(2) Piz Buin - Self Tan Euro 6.20 (1 left on shelve)

PizBuinSelfTanningLotionColourDial.jpg

(3) Also bought a few more packs of these for himself - It was posted about a month ago by another boardie
    Gilette Blade 3 blade Refil pack with free movember comb. - Loads on shelve
    Himself says they are really good - Euro 5.49
    mHbcjqwdEmutmqUeZBdjakA.jpg

(4)And a box of Nood Camomile Tea - 20 pack- I think I bought the last one Eur 1.04

Nood-Boxes_med.jpg

We'd be just gorgeous - If it'd wasn't for the small stash of cut price magnums in our freezer :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

fall wrote: »
    Are they still there? Any other ds games?

Loads of DS and 3ds games. I'm here now. I'll stash one of these now, left it just behind a boxed Samsung 22in TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mcw92

Was in Tesco Sligo on saturday and picked up two of these(V05 2n1 Shampoo and Conditioner) for only 75c each, was the last two on the shelf at the time.

Don't see them on the website

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I wonder are Tesco now reading this thread

Tesco staff have been reading this thread for months.

All the Garnier Solair / Solair Ambre sunscreen is half price.
    Looking out the window, you're not going to need it today- but no harm in getting a few bottles for the kids.

Does anyone know what the meaning of a purple sticker on a SEL is?
    I've been watching this fish for a while- hoping it would fall to a price where I might buy some more. Yes, I'm sad, fish. Anyways- from 2 different branches........ See attached. If anyone can enlighten me- I'd be grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

I think the blue sticker is the same as the printed asterisk and means it's discontinued.

A purple sticker means you're suffering from a touch of colour blindness. It's clearly blue in that photo.

• Advertisement

Absoluvely wrote: »
    I think the blue sticker is the same as the printed asterisk and means it's discontinued.

A purple sticker means you're suffering from a touch of colour blindness. It's clearly blue in that photo.

Doh! Yes, rumbled, I am colour blind.
    I think the little round sticker is blue- and the mad square block thing is purple though?
    Discontinued? Damn- its yummy- but its just ridiculously priced, who is going to pay 6 quid for 2 pieces of fish? If it hasn't been selling- its only because its a stupid price- its far and away 'Youngs' tastiest fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

That square on the second pic is black :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I think the little round sticker is blue- and the mad square block thing is purple though?
    Discontinued? Damn- its yummy- but its just ridiculously priced, who is going to pay 6 quid for 2 pieces of fish? If it hasn't been selling- its only because its a stupid price- its far and away 'Youngs' tastiest fish.

You get similar in Aldi for, I think 3.29 or 3.49, and its gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Dunnes had this on sale last week for €1.99 I think ... at least the salt and vinegar version of it was

Only wrote: »
    Dunnes had this on sale last week for €1.99 I think ... at least the salt and vinegar version of it was

Supervalu do too- its just not nearly as nice as the Beer Battered one..........
    Perhaps if its discontinued, they may clear it at some stage........

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Picked up 2 sealed copies of metroid prime trilogy In ballinrobe left one copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

vicwatson wrote: »
    You get similar in Aldi for, I think 3.29 or 3.49, and its gorgeous

They have Cod too...(not beer battered but yum anyway)

294091.jpg?v=2?1398689459170%20=1398689459170

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    Picked up 2 sealed copies of metroid prime trilogy In ballinrobe left one copy.

Nice ... how much were they reduced to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any chance you can get that other copy of Metroid, would pay you double for it, nice find btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Nice ... how much were they reduced to ?
    €5 worth looking in any smaller tescos as they get stock in from other stores. they were buried behind a load of wii fitness/party tat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement