Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭fgaha

Does anybody know if any of the innotabs or cameras are in new ross?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

So are the ipads €379 and €479 or €229 and €329 after the discount of €150?

F&F are running a promotion at the moment, €5 off whenyou spend €25 or more on clothing instore. It is valid from yesterday to 21/04. They are black brochures at the cashier desks.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭schadenfreude8

Nerf hail fire was reduced to 15 in Clearwater, about 6 left

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

15% off all iTunes vouchers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Nice'N Easy permanent Hair Colour Dark Burgundy Brown 113A

€1.89 in Tesco Balbriggan (usual price 7.59)

I bought a box of this 2 weeks ago in Tesco and put in in last Sunday, from the clearance shelve near the hair dryers.

I really like the colour and bought a couple more boxes today (6 left on shelve at 3pm today)

clairol-nice-n-easy-permanent-hair-colour-natural-dark-burgundy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Tradnuts

Tesco in maynooth have their own-brand power tools from 35euro down to 8 ish.

i got this:
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-180w-13-sheet-sander/737-0599.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=737-0599

and this:
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-650w-jigsaw/100-0979.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=100-0979

they had a 12v drill and and a hammer drill too..

2 or 3 of each left.

i know they aren't any good quality, but only 8 quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

So are the ipads €379 and €479 or €229 and €329 after the discount of €150?

The prices on the Tesco website for iPad 2 are listed as €379, €479 and €579. Op said the price on the yellow sticker read €379 and €479 so that must be the discounted price http://www.tesco.ie/ipad/ipad2.aspx

There's some good deals on the refurbs on the apple site if you aren't fussy. http://store.apple.com/ie/search/ipad-2#!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

The Easter Eggs that were 3 for €5 are now €1.50 each

I Think that there are a few extra eggs included in this offer not just the usual cadbury and nestle ones

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Most of these are 1.29 in Aldi if that helps anyone

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I Think that there are a few extra eggs included in this offer not just the usual cadbury and nestle ones

Were the eggs not 3 for €4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Yawns wrote: »
    Were the eggs not 3 for €4?
    They were 3 for €4 last weekend, then from Monday they were 3 for €5, now €1.50 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

and Tesco are wondering why they're losing business to Aldi & Lidl?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Gmaximum

1001 carpet stain remover should be €3.74 scanning as €1.74 in Nutgrove

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

and Tesco are wondering why they're losing business to Aldi & Lidl?

put a cent on every item and they make another quizillion....quaking in their boots I bet

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

Armelodie wrote: »
    put a cent on every item and they make another quizillion....quaking in their boots I bet

Would not say quizillion, but the £3.3bn profit compared to the previous years £3.5bn the year before is worrying the shareholders .
    .2 billion is quite a lot of dosh.

More than I make for sure. :pac:

25% off when you buy 6 bottles of wine starts today and runs till Easter Monday i think

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

25% off when you buy 6 bottles of wine starts today and runs till Easter Monday i think

25% off, and a tenner off when you spend 50.........
    I think wine is on the menu for Easter.
    Tesco Finest Zinfandel and some of their other 'Finest' own brands are actually quite good (remarkably better than the name brands at similar prices).
    Given the new tax regime- two bottles- same price- the one with the screw cap will have wine valued at 3-4 times that of the corked (:D) bottle (at the lower end of the market). Using whether the bottle has a screw cap or a cork as a taxation method- is madness.........

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Given the new tax regime- two bottles- same price- the one with the screw cap will have wine valued at 3-4 times that of the corked (:D) bottle (at the lower end of the market). Using whether the bottle has a screw cap or a cork as a taxation method- is madness.........

Has the whole tax regime on wines changed - cap has never had any relevance to tax rate (except maybe in sparkling wine)??????????????

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Has the whole tax regime on wines changed - cap has never had any relevance to tax rate (except maybe in sparkling wine)??????????????

Me bad.
    This table has the excise per EU country listed on it
    No great surprise that we're the most expensive in the EU for both still and sparkling wine excise duties, at approx. Eur40 and Eur80 a case, excise, respectively (plus VAT at 27% ontop of this). The only change was we put another 50c a bottle on excise in the last budget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Is this definitely on from today? Can't find any mention of it on their (crap) website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

cathalj wrote: »
    Is this definitely on from today? Can't find any mention of it on their (crap) website.

Yes, was just in tesco and the "25% off" signage is up everywhere in the off-license.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

B0jangles wrote: »
    Yes, was just in tesco and the "25% off" signage is up everywhere in the off-license.

Cheers ! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

40" LED FullHD Toshiba Tvs in Stillorgan for 339, about 3 there near the entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Will they take a lidl/aldi voucher on this also ??

soundsham wrote: »

Yes! :):D

soundsham wrote: »

If its not An express yeah they'll take the voucher if in date etc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Can you use the Aldi etc voucher to buy phone credit?

Can you use the Aldi etc voucher to buy phone credit?

I asked- I was told- no phone credit, lottery tickets or baby food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement