Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Any chance you can get that other copy of Metroid, would pay you double for it, nice find btw.
    Won't be back up until Wednesday but will pick it up if it's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Has anyone seen any copies of the metroid prime trilogy around Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Any chance you can get that other copy of Metroid, would pay you double for it, nice find btw.

I'm in Ballinrobe tesco and have it if you want it. You have ten mins till I finish my shopping to reply or it goes back on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

any DS Lites left in Cork City Tescos? eg Douglas, Mahon and Wilton

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭mac1961

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    Picked up 2 sealed copies of metroid prime trilogy In ballinrobe left one copy.

Yes son got this in Tesco Lisduggan also another one he got was Dark Souls Limited Edition which he thought was good value for €5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I didn't look in Douglas or Paul Street but there were none in Mahon, Wilton or Midleton when I checked a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

If anyone else comes across a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for the wii, I'd happily pay double for it if you could pick it up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭shnaek

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    I didn't look in Douglas or Paul Street but there were none in Mahon, Wilton or Midleton when I checked a couple of days ago.
    None in Paul street either a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Mr Bloat wrote: »

none in douglas either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

There was a pink ds lite in douglas on Saturday, in the reduced games stand beside the escalator downstairs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    Picked up 2 sealed copies of metroid prime trilogy In ballinrobe left one copy.

Dam looked for a hole week in Dublin.....
    found monster hunter and a Nice Girl from adverts found me last story for cost, .now to hope for news of a few metroids in Dublin lol.

Grab the last 1 if u can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

Tesco Celbridge as of 5.3pm :

Skylander Spyro Starter Pack for PS3 - €10 (about 6 on shelf)
    Wii White Console with Sports and Party games + 1 controller = €50 (3 on shelf)
    Wii Black Console Mario Cart Pack with Game and Steering Wheel = €99 (4 on shelf)

might be of use to some.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    I'm in Ballinrobe tesco and have it if you want it. You have ten mins till I finish my shopping to reply or it goes back on the shelf.

FCUK, I have been asleep all day, just seen this now. :(

My diabetic ridden left kidney for a sealed copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, on the bargains front Tesco Maynooth have a few Skylander Spyro for 3DS for €10 down in the games section, not marked up as €10 though, Xbox version was scanning at €59.99.

My diabetic ridden left kidney for a sealed copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, on the bargains front Tesco Maynooth have a few Skylander Spyro for 3DS for €10 down in the games section, not marked up as €10 though, Xbox version was scanning at €59.99.

I know dem fells.

FCUK, I have been asleep all day, just seen this now. :(

Well, when I got no reply I didn't buy it. Butttttt I did leave it in a spot nicely hidden just in case someone did want it. I'd say it's safe for a few days unless someone was watching on the cameras and was wondering what the heck I was doing, lol.

Well, when I got no reply I didn't buy it. Butttttt I did leave it in a spot nicely hidden just in case someone did want it. I'd say it's safe for a few days unless someone was watching on the cameras and was wondering what the heck I was doing, lol.

Dam lol, it was a Mega safe bet to buy it, 1500% chance of winning lol, someone grab it and get it to a collector cheap lol.

Flaregon wrote: »
    Dam lol, it was a Mega safe bet to buy it, 1500% chance of winning lol, someone grab it and get it to a collector cheap lol.

I'm not a gamer, so this might sound a bit stoopid but winning?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

I'm not a gamer, so this might sound a bit stoopid but winning?

I think he means you could have sold it at a profit easily. You would not have lost money.

RayCon wrote: »
    I think he means you could have sold it at a profit easily. You would not have lost money.

I'll have to go back tomorrow and get it so, I could do with some quick cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

I'll have to go back tomorrow and get it so, I could do with some quick cash.

seen people on adverts offering 60e + for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

I got one of those metroid boxsets. If I had known they were that valuable I would have bought the other two. Oh well.

:( my search goes on so.

johnf26 wrote: »
    seen people on adverts offering 60e + for it
    its people just paying 5 and demanding 60+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Tesco wexford - 50" LED TV - 499.99. Which more screen than border. Imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I see on tesco.ie you now get a special offers box you can tick so it filters only items which match your search which are on offer now. Maybe its been there a good while and I just missed it.

YOu could search by department and other ways before but I prefer this.

So for say "curry sauce" you get
    Uncle Bens Curry Sauce 500G
    Special Offer2 For 3.00 Save 1.70
    valid from 23/4/2014 until 6/5/2014

Rest of Indian Cooking Sauces shelf
    €2.35 (€0.47/100g)
    Add to basket

Quantity
    Add to basket
    Erin Curry Sauce Tub 250Gm
    Special OfferSAVE 1.29 Was 3.79 Now 2.50
    valid from 16/4/2014 until 11/5/2014

Rest of Pour Over Sauces shelf
    €2.50 (€10.00/kg)
    Add to basket

Quantity
    Add to basket
    Aruna Curry Sauce 450G
    Special OfferSAVE 49c Was 2.49 Now 2.00
    valid from 23/4/2014 until 13/5/2014

€2.00 (€4.45/kg)
    Add to basket

Quantity
    Add to basket
    Uncle Bens Mild Curry With Apple Sauce 500G
    Special Offer2 For 3.00 Save 1.70
    valid from 23/4/2014 until 6/5/2014

€2.35 (€4.70/kg)
    Add to basket

Quantity
    Add to basket
    Blue Dragon Chinese Curry Cooking Sauce 425G
    Special Offer2 For 3.00
    valid from 22/4/2014 until 6/5/2014

Rest of Chinese Cooking Sauces shelf
    €2.45 (€0.58/100g)
    Add to basket

Quantity

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Tesco Coonagh, Limerick. Claude "Ocaean Fish" cat food - 44c for 1Kg bags (reduced from €1.79)!

6M7YTN.jpg

It happened again. 2 1c items in tesco omni. You would think I was killing a puppy the way they acted, I am reporting the staff this time once I get home(or what I call home).

It happened again. 2 1c items in tesco omni. You would think I was killing a puppy the way they acted, I am reporting the staff this time once I get home(or what I call home).

I got that game today. It's yours if you want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Last Story and Metroid Prime Trilogy and I missed them. Damn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement