Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Tesco stillorgan ths evening around 6PM

Breville Kettles 24euro
    Epson xp305 allin one printer - 20 euro
    Epson 205 allinone 18 euro
    Loads of tv wall mounts 10-20 euro
    Ipod nano 125 euro.
    Ipod shuffle 125 euro

some old crap cameras for 35 euro

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

slave1 wrote: »
    This thread does my tits, never anything in my local Tesco, fair dues to those who got and get some bargains

Suckered into a quick visit to my local Tesco, not a single electrical item reduced, typical:rolleyes:

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

Tesco maynooth

See pic... Find it easier to find products when pics are uploaded...

Nano Bluetooth adaptor - €1

Win up torch - €1

1D headphones - €6 (pink) (other colors - €18)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I'm heading into longford in the morning to look for headphones and hard drives. Will report back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

1473777_1.jpg

Duracell 6 x AA high spec batteries, non rechargeable.

Was €8 ish, now €1.oo

must be this exact pack, the olympics pack with the running guy on the front

I dont know the barcode as I didn't need any, plenty in Waterford stores on the normal battery displays with yellow special purchase SELand the higher price.

Same pack was €2.50 in Argos a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    1473777_1.jpg

Was €8 ish, now €1.oo

I dont know the barcode as I didn't need any, plenty in Waterford stores on the normal battery displays with yellow special purchase SELand the higher price.

Edit : Tesco poleberry has them on directly to the left of batteries marked one euro. On a shelf marked 8 something. Me thinks someone was trying to hide them for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

wouldn't mind a sony tv in around cork,limerick region if anyone spots one,especially the EX653 40" models,checked most of the city stores in Cork but were out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If customers haven't bought them all, you can be assured the staff have----sorry, that should read "holding them for customers".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

okidoki987 wrote: »
    If customers haven't bought them all, you can be assured the staff have----sorry, that should read "holding them for customers".
    How very dare you insinuate such a notion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

There are a few 4gb sandisk usb sticks left in Tesco in Bray - 4 euro each.

This type: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/409977751/SanDisk_Cruzer_Edge_4GB_USB_Flash_Drive.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

B0jangles wrote: »
    There are a few 4gb sandisk usb sticks left in Tesco in Bray - 4 euro each.

This type: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/409977751/SanDisk_Cruzer_Edge_4GB_USB_Flash_Drive.jpg

Great mem stick that, mush have a looksee in my local Tesco :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Just back from ClareHall - picked up 19" LG LED TV for €80 - model lg19lv250u - 1 more on shelf. Staff bringing out bits and pieces while I was there - didn't see any other tvs - looked to be mostly blu-ray players and Sony docking stations - not priced

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

psychozeb wrote: »
    wouldn't mind a sony tv in around cork,limerick region if anyone spots one,especially the EX653 40" models,checked most of the city stores in Cork but were out of stock.

Nothing in Limerick! staff seem clueless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

1473777_1.jpg

Was €8 ish, now €1.oo

Edit : Tesco poleberry has them on directly to the left of batteries marked one euro. On a shelf marked 8 something. Me thinks someone was trying to hide them for themselves.

Someone cleared out carrick on shannon of these batteries. My girlfriend saw a guy at the checkout with around 10 packs. I must have been 10 minutes too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

okidoki987 wrote: »

Has to be said but quite right, was in Tesco Naas yesterday and the staff were walking trolleys of "sale" items out of the stock rooms at the back right past the isles and down to customer services, paying there and on to the car park. All in full Tesco uniform!!
    Not a single F given!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I can guarantee its just a select few members of staff that get these offers! other staff members are in the same boat as the people walking in from the street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Proco Jr. wrote: »

Someone cleared out carrick on shannon of these batteries. My girlfriend saw a guy at the checkout with around 10 packs. I must have been 10 minutes too late.

Those batteries are full price in coonagh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

deise08 wrote: »
    I can guarantee its just a select few members of staff that get these offers! other staff members are in the same boat as the people walking in from the street
    Yeah it seemed the floor staff were getting all the deals and walking straight out. When i was checking out the lady there serving me asked was there any more of every item i was buying and i told her there wasnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Just back from ClareHall - picked up 19" LG LED TV for €80 - model lg19lv250u - 1 more on shelf. Staff bringing out bits and pieces while I was there - didn't see any other tvs - looked to be mostly blu-ray players and Sony docking stations - not priced
    Was in there earlier managed to get Epson XP-405 printer for €20 and it was the last one on display so happy days. Saw ipod/iphone dock with tv soundbar for €40 and blueray players for €15. I even saw one person take 6 Blu ray players. It seems every 20 minutes more stuff is being brought out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

1473777_1.jpg

Was €8 ish, now €1.oo

The Barcode ending in 16 €1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

I saw a Fujitsu laptop for €299 advertised in the paper on Christmas Eve, went into the Tallaght store on Stephen's Day first thing but couldn't see any. Found a manager and he fetched one out of the stores for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

1473777_1.jpg

Was €8 ish, now €1.oo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Heritage phone pouch €2.50 from €10 in Tralee Manor but it looks as if its a nationwide offer.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/heritage-iphone-pouch/605-4586.prd

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Batteries still available in some stores- just cleared out Tesco Lucan. Thankyou to the poster.

Triple A version is also 1 euro. Ends in 948

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

phill106 wrote: »
    Triple A version is also 1 euro. Ends in 948

Must be the ultra plus ones. the power plus ones are still full price.
    they both have the runner on them

deise08 wrote: »
    Must be the ultra plus ones. the power plus ones are still full price.
    they both have the runner on them

That's the one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

1473777_1.jpg

Was €8 ish, now €1.oo

None in Ballybeg, but bought 5 packs in Poleberry. (Scanned at €5.89 each, got duty manager to fix that error :) )
    Also bought the steam iron for €14 yesterday and scanned for €10, so bought another one as well.
    All the €80 19" TV's are gone in Poleberry

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭little man disorder

sarah88 wrote: »
    There seems to be a huge clearance on tv's throughout all stores.
    Sony Bravia 42" full hd 150 euro
    Samsung 51"smart tv 300
    32" lg 150
    and lots more. Prices don't seem to be advertised and it seems that staff are trying to keep it quite. most stock is being kept in the store rooms. also tv stands 32" for 6euro. stock in all of the waterford stores is clearing fast but most others don't seem to have caught on.

I got the Sony bravia 42" inch for €150 shocking really, it's led full hd 1080p its amazing :D.
    I also seen some staff member get a 3d smart tv for €270 with discount and €300 without. unreal bargains I also got the Buffalo 2tb hdd for €30 and the 1tb Hitachi portable hdd for €35 :D:D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

I got the Sony bravia 42" inch for €150 shocking really, it's led full hd 1080p its amazing :D.
    I also seen some staff member get a 3d smart tv for €270 with discount and €300 without. unreal bargains I also got the Buffalo 2tb hdd for €30 and the 1tb Hitachi portable hdd for €35 :D:D.

absolute bargin!!:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement