Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Epson Airplay printer €20
    LG Blu Ray 3D €20
    Bluetooth speaker €20

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

efb wrote: »
    Epson Airplay printer €20
    LG Blu Ray 3D €20
    Bluetooth speaker €20

Which tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

in Tesco Greystones yesterday evening

Buffalo 2TB external HDD - €30
    Archos Tablet 7" - €70 - looots of them
    Tesco branded kettles - €12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

sarah88 wrote: »
    Which tesco?

tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I got harmon wireless speakers were 250each for 25euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭ra0044

craggy2 wrote: »

No they are "in ear " type headphones.

These ones on amazon -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beats-Dr-Dre-3-Button-Headphones/dp/B008EH7AFY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1388148145&sr=8-10&keywords=monster+beats

Fine for €25 but not worth anywhere near € 100 that other places are looking for.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ra0044 wrote: »
    No they are "in ear " type headphones.

These ones on amazon -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beats-Dr-Dre-3-Button-Headphones/dp/B008EH7AFY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1388148145&sr=8-10&keywords=monster+beats

Fine for €25 but not worth anywhere near € 100 that other places are looking for.

€25 in Tesco Maynooth. Limited supplies. Just tried them out- seem very Bass'ie but higher and lower harmonics not quite what I'd like (then again- I rip my disks into FLAC, and these probably don't give higher quality transcodes the dues and respect they deserve.

Good value- but not terribly good quality, in my opinion- well, the quality is fine- but the frequency range, isn't what I expected (for the price).

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Just back from tesco and they are reducing all the Christmas chocolate eg bags of chocolate orange 1 euro. Malteesers 1 euro. Etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

Just dropped in to tesco cabra maple centre and got the little tykes cosy coupe police car 20 euro absolute bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭brophs

No hard drives in Carlow in case anyone was going to take a spin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭uli84

stedeb wrote: »
    Just dropped in to tesco cabra maple centre and got the little tykes cosy coupe police car 20 euro absolute bargain

Was there many left?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

I got harmon wireless speakers were 250each for 25euro

Which tesco were these, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco Stillorgan Sony Bravia TV's 32" (CX 32) reduced from €349 to €150.
    1 left an hour ago.
    Epson printers 405 & 315 down to €20, 202 down to €18.
    No "cheap" hd.
    Plenty of Toasters, Irons etc.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Coonagh Limerick. Didn't find any cheap hard drives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

now online wrote: »
    Which tesco were these, thanks

Tesco Douglas I took last two staff took first one, these retails at 199£ on amazon. None left in any other tesco didn't look in Middleton.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭laros

No HD's in Tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Archos Tablet 7" - €70 - looots of them

Which model do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

dulpit wrote: »
    Which model do you know?

no idea what model , as i dont need any didnt paid attention to model and specs

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

uli84 wrote: »
    Was there many left?

They had about 8 at 2 ish today

There seems to be a huge clearance on tv's throughout all stores.
    Sony Bravia 42" full hd 150 euro
    Samsung 51"smart tv 300
    32" lg 150
    and lots more. Prices dont seem to be advertised and it seems that staff are trying to keep it quite. most stock is being kept in the store rooms. also tv stands 32" for 6euro. stock in all of the waterford stores is clearing fast but most others dont seem to have caught on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

320 litre Eco Composter bin 3 euro in Clearwater

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

sarah88 wrote: »
    There seems to be a huge clearance on tv's throughout all stores.
    Sony Bravia 42" full hd 150 euro
    Samsung 51"smart tv 300
    32" lg 150
    and lots more. Prices dont seem to be advertised and it seems that staff are trying to keep it quite. most stock is being kept in the store rooms. also tv stands 32" for 6euro. stock in all of the waterford stores is clearing fast but most others dont seem to have caught on.

Where abouts are the stands located/which Waterford store did you get it in?

looder wrote: »
    Where abouts are the stands located/which Waterford store did you get it in?

I got it in the ballybeg store but I was told it was the last one. Poleberry, tramore and ardkeen had none. maybe the lisduggan shop?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Yay- 2 Sony Bluray players and 1 Panasonic bluray player- for €20 each for the Sonys and €15 for the Panasonic- Maynooth.

I was advised I was damn lucky that most of the cutprice electronics are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Not seeing a single deal in the Portlaoise Tesco which is quite big. Hope it's not the case where staff are hiding stock away from the floor, that would be really unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Was in Clearwater briefly earlier and they had fairly old looking Sony blu ray players at €30, Samsung Blu Ray players at €40, a couple of LG blu ray players at €20, about 6 19" LG tvs at €80, some decent philips headphones at €25 and tonnes of the tecknica brand stuff (mp3 players, radios, cd players etc) reduced, a coupleof Panasonic camcorders at €150 and lots of sh!te after that. Tonnes of toasters and kettles and things like that too.

Staff were taking most of it though when I was there. The only thing I was tempted with was the LG tv at €80 but I didn't need it so left it. I'd imagine 99% of the stock is gone by now though judging by the way the staff were grabbing it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

This thread does my tits, never anything in my local Tesco, fair dues to those who got and get some bargains

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

slave1 wrote: »
    This thread does my tits, never anything in my local Tesco, fair dues to those who got and get some bargains
    You don't have tits!

Tesco are doing €2.50 online grocery delivery for the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

everything good was gone in tesco in douglas when i was there around 6ish. talking to the lady at the till and she said once word got out that the cleared out of all the good stuff pretty quickly! and there were a fair few staff walking out with stuff they put to the side!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Greystones still has half a dozen 'Archos 80 Cobalt' tablets for €75. No Buffalo drives left. Saw a couple of Sony bluray players (model BDP-S185) for €30. Didn't see any deals on TVs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement