Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

gowley wrote: »
    confusing. 1.25 in first post.
    Fixed now. Don't want to agrue over a Cent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Fixed now. Don't want to agrue over a Cent. :D

i wouldnt argue over 4 bars. 4 kit kat chunkys 2,42. now half price at 1.24. just check your receipt again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

i wouldnt argue over 4 bars. 4 kit kat chunkys 2,42. now half price at 1.24. just check your receipt again.

Here we go.

6U1cs1Z.jpg?2

ReTnUoS.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Here we go.

6U1cs1Z.jpg?2

ReTnUoS.jpg?1

lol i consider myself well and truly wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

lol i consider myself well and truly wrong

He beat me to posting. I nearly went back for the box after buying the first pack!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

"every little helps"...........................comes to mind here.:pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Tesco Abbeyfeale:
    Toshiba AT100 now €199.99 down from €299.99
    32" LG Tv's now €249.99
    22" Samsung TV now €189.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Tesco Abbeyfeale:
    Toshiba AT100 now €199.99 down from €299.99
    32" LG Tv's now €249.99
    22" Samsung TV now €189.99

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    The Sylvanian Families red saloon car back in stock again in Claremorris @ €6.50

Got one for €6.99 in Mahon Point. Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Is there any tesco in the general Dublin/Leinster region selling cheap TVs at the moment?

• Advertisement

dextero wrote: »
    Got one for €6.99 in Mahon Point. Thanks op

Glad to be of help, I'm always on the lookout for Sylvanians! I think I love them as much as my DD does.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Has anyone seen the Sylvanian bargain in Clare Hall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

A whole bunch of wireless mice/keyboards/webcams in Carlow, just as you walk in. Some very cheap Logitech stuff and then some more expensive Microsoft mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

brophs wrote: »
    A whole bunch of wireless mice/keyboards/webcams in Carlow, just as you walk in. Some very cheap Logitech stuff and then some more expensive Microsoft mice.

Reduced much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

phill106 wrote: »
    Reduced much?

I saw one Logitech mouse for €2, a load of others for €6, a bunch of M175 models for something like €16 and then there were Mircosoft mice for €20 down from €40 and €40 down from €60 (one of those oddly shaped 'no buttons' mice.

No idea otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

brophs wrote: »
    I saw one Logitech mouse for €2, a load of others for €6, a bunch of M175 models for something like €16 and then there were Mircosoft mice for €20 down from €40 and €40 down from €60 (one of those oddly shaped 'no buttons' mice.

No idea otherwise.
    1.50 in roxborough limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Letterkenny have the 8 kit kat chunkies for €1.24. They also have the Pental school sets, with the school stuff that is there all year round(beside the printer paper)-they are scanning at 5.75 but the sign on the shelf says 50c, thes about 12 of them left with 2 different barcodes-both scanning at the €5.75-might be of use to someone to get for 50c as is n shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

268588.jpg
    Minky Ironing board cover 125 cm x 45 cm 99 cent
    There was quite a few of these in the clearance bin at the entrance to Arklow today

With Cxxxxxxxx coming, the perfect gift for the special lady in your life;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

CH3OH wrote: »

With Cxxxxxxxx coming, the perfect gift for the special lady in your life;)

Was our anniversary last month and I bought her a new Ironing board.....this will make the ideal Cxxxxxxxxx present.......she is one lucky lady:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Was our anniversary last month and I bought her a new Ironing board.....this will make the ideal Cxxxxxxxxx present.......she is one lucky lady:D

And you'll be one lucky man if you avoid a belt of it :D:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Darn that ironing cover is not reduced every where, I could do with it for €1,

Plum swing set, 2 swings and a see saw thing for €29.00
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/plum-double-swing-set-with-glider/693-8350.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=693-8350

Tesco single swing, €8

Tesco single swing and see saw, €18something.
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/plum-single-swing-and-glider-set/270-3410.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=270-3410

there were a few in Tramore last weekend, not sure of stock in other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭intbn

tallpaul wrote: »
    Large display of Packard Bell and Toshiba laptops in Tesco Celbridge. Three different types, all sporting Windows 8 and AMD dual core processors. The Packard Bell one (€349) had a 15.6" screen, 500gb hard drive and 6gb of RAM. Perfect for web browsing, word processing etc.

They're selling these in tescos kildare town, all have 15.6" screens.
    That one with the 6GB of ram has an intel celeron processor, beware, these are intel's low end processors, still not a bad price, seems a bit of a waste having 6gb of ram in a laptop with a crap processor given you can't upgrade the processor after it starts getting on, whereas the RAM will last a good few years.

It's an intel dual core celeron e300, this was flag number one, usually you can google the processor name and model number get cpu benchmark test results to get a good idea of how fast it is in comparison to other processors but it's not even on cpubenchmark.net, this was flag number two, flag number three was the fact that they where reduced from 379 to €349 within a week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The AMD Dual Core ones have decent Radeon graphics (a damn sight better than Intel Graphics). While they may be a little under powered CPU wise- they have quite reasonable graphics.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ronin247 wrote: »

Ronin, thought you might like this.. you'll make her even happier
    A deluxe felt pad to go with the cover!
    268777.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I've come across a Pure One Mi in a couple of shops (Tullamore and Oranmore) reduced from €56 odd to €13.50

Small FM/DAB radio - portable if you buy the proprietary chargepak

The reduced price was marked in Tullamore, not in Oranmore but scanned at 13.50

There are a couple left in Oranmore

NOTE - there is a new Mark 2 version on the shelves as well which costs 49.99 i.e. not reduced

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

intbn wrote: »
    They're selling these in tescos kildare town, all have 15.6" screens.
    That one with the 6GB of ram has an intel celeron processor, beware, these are intel's low end processors, still not a bad price, seems a bit of a waste having 6gb of ram in a laptop with a crap processor given you can't upgrade the processor after it starts getting on, whereas the RAM will last a good few years.

It's an intel dual core celeron e300, this was flag number one, usually you can google the processor name and model number get cpu benchmark test results to get a good idea of how fast it is in comparison to other processors but it's not even on cpubenchmark.net, this was flag number two, flag number three was the fact that they where reduced from 379 to €349 within a week.

Those lappies are aimed at the secondary school market and are specced enough for that market. No need to have top of the range components:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Darn that ironing cover is not reduced every where, I could do with it for €1,

Plum swing set, 2 swings and a see saw thing for €29.00
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/plum-double-swing-set-with-glider/693-8350.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=693-8350

Tesco single swing, €8

Tesco single swing and see saw, €18something.
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/plum-single-swing-and-glider-set/270-3410.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=270-3410

there were a few in Tramore last weekend, not sure of stock in other stores.

Picked up the double swing and see saw in Artane Castle last night. Marked as 108 on the shelf and scans at 26. Nice one wmpdd3.

There's still a few left at the end of the seasonal aisle near checkouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

CH3OH wrote: »
    Ronin, thought you might like this.. you'll make her even happier
    A deluxe felt pad to go with the cover!
    268777.jpg

Jebus wept,...don't want to spoil her completely. Next thing she will looking for is comfier chains at the kitchen sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Bought a Duracell Easy Charger in Tesco Athlone this afternoon for €3.75.

This charger charges 2 AA or 2 AAA batteries.

It comes with 2 AA 1700mAh batteries.

This was priced €3.75 on the normal white tag not the yellow reduced tag.

Barcode 5 00394 09975

19249534_500x500_1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Here we go.
    ReTnUoS.jpg?1
    Passing through Ennis yesterday, stopped at Tesco and got four of these at €1.24 each. Today decided to get more in Claremorris, but the 4 x2 packages were scanning at €2.39. The €1.24 tag was only on the regular pack of four chunky Kit-Kats. I'm guessing these were coded incorrectly before and they have now fixed it. Or is it possible that it varies from store to store?

Also looked again today for the Pentel Essential Collection. Last week I could only find the ones with the barcode ending 50011433008018, which were scanning at €5.75. Today there were stacks of the ones with barcode 5011433141531 on an endcap but they were scanning at €5.75 too :( Is anyone still finding these for 50c?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement