Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 fangirl

phill106 wrote: »
    anyone got a pic of that pentel set?

Here is the set

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

32" Led Sony bravia in tralee not quite sure how much though. I think €399

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Picked up a few of the pentel sets in Tesco Roxboro, Limerick. Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

the label said €11.50 in Tesco Douglas but they scanned at 50c! Thanks op, i got a few sets that should last me through the college year. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Thanks op, got a few of the last sets in Balbriggan for 50cent. They have an €11.50 yellow label on them in Rush and €5.50 in Balbriggan :eek:

• Advertisement

Lego The Lord of the Rings Gandalf Arrives # 9469 €6.50 in Claremorris, plenty in stock, its €14.99 in Sm*ths.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

pd40 wrote: »
    The pentel essentials collection is scanning at 50c in midleton...

€5.75 in Mahon Point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

About 20 Pentel sets in Galway @ 50c Each after i got 16 :D:P:D:P for myself and my nieces and nephews for back to school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

paconnors wrote: »
    About 20 Pentel sets in Galway @ 50c Each after i got 16 :D:P:D:P for myself and my nieces and nephews for back to school.

I hope you did the honourable thing and skulked through selfcheckout with them so as not to alerts the staff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Soarer wrote: »
    €5.75 in Mahon Point.

Is it yellow stickered? It might scan at 50C with the yellow label off. Im going to try it in the morning anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

paddyp wrote: »
    I hope you did the honourable thing and skulked through selfcheckout with them so as not to alerts the staff :D

Had to go to a normal checkout as the self checkout were closed, your man didn't seem bothered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

brokenarms wrote: »
    Is it yellow stickered? It might scan at 50C with the yellow label off. Im going to try it in the morning anyway.

Check the barcodes against the ones mentioned earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

paddyp wrote: »
    Check the barcodes against the ones mentioned earlier.

5.75 in clarehall, anybody got a barcode for the pencil sets. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

anybody got a barcode for the pencil sets.

AFAIK It's - 5011433141531

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

laros wrote: »
    AFAIK It's - 5011433141531

Yeah, that's the barcode.

There were about ten sets left in Athlone this morning - priced at 50c.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Tesco Artane has them on the aisle alongside the freezer rather than the book isle where other pen sets are. Clearly marked 50c and a few trays of them about 2/3rds of the way up on the right from the checkouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Soarer wrote: »
    €5.75 in Mahon Point.

Same in Ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Pen sets priced on shelf (white SEL) at 50cents in Castlebar - 2 on the shelf if anyone looking for them .... they're on the aisle on the right hand side where the school bags are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

fangirl wrote: »
    Here is the set
    Found the set that looked like that. There was a sizeable stack of them, but they had the wrong UPC code:( It was 50011433 008 018. I scanned them at the price checker and I think they came up at 5.50 so put them back. I found these ones in the stationery aisle. I also looked for them in the temporary aisle where they have back to school supplies and in the area where they have the clearance non-food items. No luck in either of those areas.

Those who have found these are you locating them in a clearance bin or with the usual school supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I picked up two pentel sets in Maynooth for 50 cent each, thanks op.
    Hubby got slippers in Maynooth marked €7, charged €2 .
    barcode 5052909772903

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

leck wrote: »
    Found the set that looked like that. There was a sizeable stack of them, but they had the wrong UPC code:( It was 50011433 008 018. I scanned them at the price checker and I think they came up at 5.50 so put them back. I found these ones in the stationery aisle. I also looked for them in the temporary aisle where they have back to school supplies and in the area where they have the clearance non-food items. No luck in either of those areas.

Those who have found these are you locating them in a clearance bin or with the usual school supplies.

i found them in the usual school supplies section.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

They are downstairs in Douglas, in the offers/back to school aisle straight ahead when you enter the shop.
    There's a mixture of the sets, all marked at 11.50, ones on the left are scanning at .50

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Available in Coonagh Cross Limerick. Marked 4 something. Got them for 50c.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

I scanned the Pencil sets on the price checked and it came up to ask a member of staff - usually a sign that they aren't scanning - did anyone buy one after 5pm today?

In hindisght I should have tested another product to see if it was a problem with the scanner rather than the product..

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Bought mine around 715.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

MarkR wrote: »
    Bought mine around 715.
    Tesco has been around forever

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

Anyone seen any of the Panasonic tz18 cameras still knocking round in any Tesco shops ? preferable in Leinster, as think lost/had camera stolen at w/e. Any info much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 22,065 ✭✭✭✭Esel

septicsac wrote: »
    Anyone seen any of the Panasonic tz18 cameras still knocking round in any Tesco shops ? preferable in Leinster, as think lost/had camera stolen at w/e. Any info much appreciated
    I think someone posted that they saw about 8 of them in Balbriggan last week.

If you find them (and you're in Dublin area), get me one or two and I will definitely, hand on heart, buy them from you.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

Tesco ashbourne this morning. Only 1 Acer and 2 Toshiba in clearance section

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I got one of those Pentel sets for 50c in Tesco Arthurs Quay....it scanned at 5.75 but was marked as 50c, so had to fight my case a bit.....then the staff took all the rest off the shelf!!

Anyways....superb value for 50c, loads in there and quality pens.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement