Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Teresa kirkham

I had the last 2 yestaurday

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

I had the last 2 yestaurday

Got 9 bottles in naas and they had another box up above the shelving unit. Also picked up toy story talking Jessie doll for thirteen euro. Its marked that price on the shelf, currently selling for 40 in Argos. Think there were 2 left.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭martiin

Tesco webcams, 2 euro. Tesco in Mallow. Probably crap but with this price you can't go wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

They have the Persil- but its not on special in Clondalkin- I thought the price on the shelf must be wrong- so I brought it to a check-out operator- and sure enough it matched the price on the shelf- 9.89- the checkout girl was surprised- 'God, thats expensive, that couldn't be right for that sized bottle'. I told her that I wouldn't take it- but she insisted on getting the manager- who said they were told to change the price. 9.89? Come-on, can't see them ever selling a bottle at that price!
    And the Persil is still €9.69 in Claremorris as of this evening :(. I'm guessing it was €8.68 in those shops where it's now down to €2. 17.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

They didn't have any of the Persil in Tesco Ballybrack - was hoping to stock up on a few but it was nowhere to be seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    They didn't have any of the Persil in Tesco Ballybrack - was hoping to stock up on a few but it was nowhere to be seen.

Nowhere to be seen in Wexford either, in case you would have ventured that far

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

martiin wrote: »
    Tesco webcams, 2 euro. Tesco in Mallow. Probably crap but with this price you can't go wrong...

It is crap. Its junk of the highest order. You are wasting 2 Euro buying it. They deserve to be dumped en-mass in a wheelie bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Ok tesco clarehall have persi scanning for 2 yoyo. Different flavour though- passion flower-its purple. None of the yellow ones there so took a chance!!

Have hidden last two of them in pillow isle behind the brown rugs at eye height for a fellow boardsie. Share the wealth and all that-lol.

Also picked up a toy story dinosaur fleece banket scanned at 3-75. Only this style, the buzz lightyear woody one scanned at 12 so think its only this style. Lovely for winter time over the duvet.

Have hidden last one of them with persil.

I went for the jessie doll but none there. If anyone picks one up pleSe get me one and i will paypal plus postage. My daughter looking for one specially so would be brill to save myself 20 squid.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

leck wrote: »
    And the Persil is still €9.69 in Claremorris as of this evening :(. I'm guessing it was €8.68 in those shops where it's now down to €2. 17.
    Don't waste your time in Claremorris Tesco. The major bargains rarely / never appear there. Best chance of a bargain there is scan the item to see if Tesco HQ have changed the price. When the gang in Claremorris spot it they up the price again.
    <SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Please don't identify or post about specific staff members on here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I got the purple persil bottle a few weeks ago for less than €2. It has lasted surprisingly well.
    persil-with-comfort.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

I went for the jessie doll but none there. If anyone picks one up pleSe get me one and i will paypal plus postage. My daughter looking for one specially so would be brill to save myself 20 squid.

I'm on the search for a Jessie too

But just incase you don't get one at this price disneystore.co.uk have them on offer at the moment for £15

I'm on the search for a Jessie too

But just incase you don't get one at this price disneystore.co.uk have them on offer at the moment for £15

Thanks a mill. Had a look.... 6 pound to post to eire or ?? Free if you spend over 50 pound.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I got the purple persil bottle a few weeks ago for less than €2. It has lasted surprisingly well.
    persil-with-comfort.jpg

Didnt realise this one on offer, the one i got was lilac colour with comfort added!

Edit-maybe it is the same one just looks different on screen!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Thanks a mill. Had a look.... 6 pound to post to eire or ?? Free if you spend over 50 pound.

WWW.PARCELMOTEL.COM

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

uli84 wrote: »
    Anyone seen that in Dublin? Badly need one...thanks.

Stillorgan had the battery chargers this morning, about 2 left on the shelf. The price on the shelf was over €10 but they scanned at €3something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Got Comfort Exhilirations 750ml (21 washes) for €0.74 today in Claremorris. This is only for the strawberry and lily scent. The other scent on the shelf was scanning at full price, €2.99 as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

269545.jpg[
    269546.jpg

Tesco single sleeping bag reduced from €25 to €4.18

Picked up what seemed to be the last one in Arklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Stopped in tesco in the park shopping centre Dublin 7 tonight, the Persil is scanning at €9.69

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

Got some more persil in Tesco Carlow today. Think I've enough to last a whole year. Same persil in dunnes is 8.65. Stll some left in Carlow!

Tesco Lucan- Assistant Manager has said they're not strict about which laptop customers take for 249. They have 4, possibly 5, different models they're willing to sell at this price- from a variety of manufacturers, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo, HP.

They also have a 7" tablet on special- @ 69 Euro (I have no idea what it is- or what its specs are- so please don't shoot the messenger).

Ps- the Persil *was* sold here at 2.25- was, being the operative word- they have none left.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Cherry tomatoes - 29 p
    Lemons - 29p
    Carrot/radish - 29 p
    Beans - 29p

Tesco Dun Laoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

tharmor wrote: »
    Cherry tomatoes - 29 p
    Lemons - 29p
    Carrot/radish - 29 p
    Beans - 29p

Tesco Dun Laoghaire
    the same in Tesco Greystones just as you walk in and to the right of that got a bag of 5 green apples for 39c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mixed chillis are also 29c

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What Persil was 2 euros please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Got a half dozen 4+4 free Chunky KitKat at €1.24 in Mahon Point this evening. Were on bottom shelf beside the ordinary pack of 4 marked "half price - €1.24". When I left at 9 pm there were about 20 packs left IN THE BOX BEHIND THE EMPTY ONE!

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Got a half dozen 4+4 free Chunky KitKat at €1.24 in Mahon Point this evening. Were on bottom shelf beside the ordinary pack of 4 marked "half price - €1.24". When I left at 9 pm there were about 20 packs left IN THE BOX BEHIND THE EMPTY ONE!

Damn. I've tried 5 or 6 Dublin and Kildare branches in the last 3 days- to no avail........

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Damn. I've tried 5 or 6 Dublin and Kildare branches in the last 3 days- to no avail........

try naas . they were on the bottom shelf yesterday

gowley wrote: »
    try naas . they were on the bottom shelf yesterday

Damn..... I've been to Maynooth and Celbridge already- Naas is next on my hit list I guess. Do they have any of the Persil left- do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Damn..... I've been to Maynooth and Celbridge already- Naas is next on my hit list I guess. Do they have any of the Persil left- do you know?

didnt look for the persil.i buy the cheap lidl stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What Persil was 2 euros please?

Information from a previous poster
    leck wrote: »
    Is this the Persil Comfort 2in1 Sunshiny Days in the 25 load size?

It seems that it is to be found in the reduced section of the detergent aisle, and it isn't available in every Tesco store.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement