Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

tok9 wrote: »
    Klair88 wrote: »
    All of us! Children don't belong on the battlefield. We are men. What say you? What say all of you? Everyone on this thread!! Let's play to be the best!!

Hooah!

Also I should be on tonight to cause all sorts of mayhem!
    Up for some Metro madness (1000+ tickets) tonight with myself and Klair? We'v been playing it past few nights and have had some epic games!
    A 1000 ticket match came as low as 3-2 at the end and we lost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Hygro wrote: »
    can anyone tell me why someone would kick another person (i.e. me) from a game. I wasn't camping or doing anything, though at the start the message said no usos or something, which I didn't understand.

I spent the majority of the game as a gunner on either a jeep or tank, next thing I know I'm booted. :mad:

I have to agree...pain in the hole when doing well and admin kicks or kills ya.
    Playing metro conquest having a great sniping session, killed by admin, swapped teams and then swapped back.... upset my mojo

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Last nights game with myself,comeragh, McMafia and my mate donegan. 1750ticket metro games are mental!

Last nights game with myself,comeragh, McMafia and my mate donegan. 1750ticket metro games are mental!
    Hooahh
    You and that PKP were making mince meat of the enemy and 102minutes is definitely the longest match iv ever played. More Metro madness later! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

wow thats a high score, I made 120 kills once but thats excellent !! I play 1750 quite a few times and its excellent. Only thing is I wish it was closer, when your 500 odd tickets down it can turn into a sniping contest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is the PKP the best heavy LMG now or is the M60 better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Have to say I got sick of that 1750 ticket match. Maybe it was just that I hadn't played in a while but I just didn't really enjoy it. Did anyone else find that it lagged a small bit? Just wondering if it was for everyone or just my connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

tok9 wrote: »
    Have to say I got sick of that 1750 ticket match. Maybe it was just that I hadn't played in a while but I just didn't really enjoy it. Did anyone else find that it lagged a small bit? Just wondering if it was for everyone or just my connection

I've been getting connection issues since the patch.... :( there not bad just a little faustraing my mates had the same problem to I also got band from a server :( for no reason i went in shot some one... a bad guy and all...

add me pen UltrFlat

i got 69 kill in one game a silver stared one gun :D which was pretty awesome

send a pm to the owner of the server and tell him/her what you think of their so call rules.

Today I got banned because I was killing them with a sniper rifle even though they were winning. There was no mention of no sniper and their team was using RPG's when they were against the rules.

I get lots of lost connections since the patch and its definitely down to rent a server. Its pretty obvious that a lot of people cant play to save their blemishes. Even if you have a terrible ratio you can still have a good game.

I guess you have to go to find server and make sure its an official E.A server unless you can guarantee a good 1750 ticket server.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

aindriu80 wrote: »
    send a pm to the owner of the server and tell him/her what you think of their so call rules.

Today I got banned because I was killing them with a sniper rifle even though they were winning. There was no mention of no sniper and their team was using RPG's when they were against the rules.

I get lots of lost connections since the patch and its definitely down to rent a server. Its pretty obvious that a lot of people cant play to save their blemishes. Even if you have a terrible ratio you can still have a good game.

I guess you have to go to find server and make sure its an official E.A server unless you can guarantee a good 1750 ticket server.

Same thing happened to me and a friend.. we both joined a game as snipers.. and spawned at a re-spawn point.. and before we hit the ground we were kicked and banned... it was retarded..

I've also noticed that you may be kicked to let V.I.Ps join in when the server is full.. which is kinda unfair..

anyone playing today??

• Advertisement

gazzamc wrote: »
    I've also noticed that you may be kicked to let V.I.Ps join in when the server is full.. which is kinda unfair..

That's the only reason that they should be allowed to as if they're paying for it they should be able to play with their friends, the time we've spend trying to get a few of us onto the same team is a real pain.

Varik wrote: »
    That's the only reason that they should be allowed to as if they're paying for it they should be able to play with their friends, the time we've spend trying to get a few of us onto the same team is a real pain.
    but a message saying u were kicked for v.i.p would be nice tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

gazzamc wrote: »
    but a message saying u were kicked for v.i.p would be nice tho..

If you asked you might get a reply, but its their prerogative as to whether they give you a reason or not.

In all cases, VIPs get bumped up the list if there's a queue to get in the game. If the host sees that his mates are trying to get in, he'll kick whoever is on his team usually.

If he's just a sore loser and himself and his pals are getting their asses handed to them, he'll kick the majority of the high scorers on the other team. Cheap and lousy tactic, but unless you and those report him, nothing will be done.

there is no VIP. A simple message telling the owner what happened will get you the answer. I was told I was gay etc. Makes a joke out of the whole server thing. 1750 tickets is a lot and I will just stick to servers that I trust and use search criteria rather than using the quick match.

aindriu80 wrote: »
    there is no VIP. A simple message telling the owner what happened will get you the answer. I was told I was gay etc. Makes a joke out of the whole server thing. 1750 tickets is a lot and I will just stick to servers that I trust and use search criteria rather than using the quick match.

How do you know there's no VIP? Only server admins can see that.

I'd a list of about 15 or so boardsies on mine. Granted there was no need as it was private, but friends of my friends lists could join, and I'd rather boards players got the spots ahead of them.

just setup my own server there.. "Gazzamc's Server" everyone is welcome to join... right now it's cycling through the big maps (Rush/Conquest).. with HUD/Mini map off.. but i can change if you want..

come join ;).. it's up until next Sunday..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HENVEY89

PSN is HENVEY89 add us

HENVEY89 wrote: »
    PSN is HENVEY89 add us

added you..

failed to connect to E.A. Anyone else having this problem ?

hey guys

if anyone wants to join a new platoon then send a invite on battlelog to my new platoon called 1NS0MN1A [INSO]

we have 9 members so far and only set up last week, oh and we have a female amongst our ranks :eek::eek:

heres the link -

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391586896638/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

cheers comeragh, completely forgot about the battlelog side of the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Anyone played the knife only server that was there at the weekend? joined in, next thing i know, rpg flies past my head. got the knifing ribbon though, fecked a grenade at the cheating MFs and left. Why both setting up a server if you dont even abide by your own rules

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

For you aaron,
    IMAG0205.jpg

A perfect example of me being an idiot.

For you aaron,
    IMAG0205.jpg

A perfect example of me being an idiot.

Hahaha... ah man that was gas

Trying to knock it off the ledge with C4... defibs as well I believe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Aaron has a tendency of getting vehicles stuck. Although the game of darts with the jets and helicopters was a good laugh. Aaron getting me lovely when planting C4.

This is what I got up to after ye left...

0582CB1D-orig.jpg

510B01A3-orig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

kensutz wrote: »
    Aaron has a tendency of getting vehicles stuck. Although the game of darts with the jets and helicopters was a good laugh. Aaron getting me lovely when planting C4.

Yeah that was good craic, I jihad jeeped Ade's jihad jeep :P

And yeah the defib didn't move the amtrac funnily enough...

Anyone played the knife only server that was there at the weekend? joined in, next thing i know, rpg flies past my head. got the knifing ribbon though, fecked a grenade at the cheating MFs and left. Why both setting up a server if you dont even abide by your own rules

Set up a few games for one of the killzone games a good while ago, in that game you could disable most weapons but not grenades.

It would appear parking helicopters inside warehouses is my new pastime.

D25A044A-orig.jpg

• Advertisement

that was a good idea, i found the knife ribbon tough to get, it really put my kill/death ratio to hell but a dedicated server would be a lot better

Advertisement