Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Sorry lads, EA really doesn't like me playing much lately. After I was kicked, I couldn't log back into EA online and then I get disconnected from PSN altogether. Something weird is going on...

Good craic in the server earlier with Spud and then Ade later on. Think I've finally mastered the Littlebird

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Tried playing for a little while tonight. Jaysus, I'm crap.
    Doubt I'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

F1ngers wrote: »
    Tried playing for a little while tonight. Jaysus, I'm crap.
    Doubt I'll be back.
    Takes a lot of time to adjust unfortunately but once you do its not too bad. Give it another go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

I'm starting to adjust to the changes of the patch.. it's not too bad now.. i'm loving the custom servers.. until you get killed my an admin for no reason...

What time is everyone usually on??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Would it be possible to get a list of the regular players? Just so we know roughly how many people play and maybe we could get a server of boardsies.

From what I know:

tok9 - SPUD_1231
    aaronh007 - genesis87
    -ade- - Ade_LFC_Alves
    McMafia77 - mcmafia77
    comeraghblue - comeraghblue
    johnny_adidas - johnny_adidas
    Varik - Dreadaxe
    ? - Klair88
    Brian_Zeluz - Zeluz
    aindriu80 - aindriu80
    kensutz - kensutz
    ? - HadesChampion
    Kag - KaG_25

I'm sure there is more but can't think of them at the moment. Add more if you can and we should try and arrange a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

put me on that list but please turn off friendly fire. Its a pain in the neck.

aindriu80 wrote: »
    put me on that list but please turn off friendly fire. Its a pain in the neck.

3rd from bottom.

KaG_25 is me on now for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

How in gods name can you activate the battle log? I've got the downloaded version of the game and I can't register :mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Give us a shout here or on PSN if there is a squad going, in 15-20min time.

• Advertisement

-Ade- wrote: »
    Give us a shout here or on PSN if there is a squad going, in 15-20min time.

Myself and Spud are on now...

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Was trying to get on today but I cant download the patch this internet is so bad.

Sorry about earlier lads, had to bail at the end of that game. Wasn't much point in me playing earlier if I feel I'm hindering the team. Aim was just completely off, compared to yesterday and day before where it was on mark. Should be on later for a couple of hours anyway!

Sorry about earlier lads, had to bail at the end of that game. Wasn't much point in me playing earlier if I feel I'm hindering the team. Aim was just completely off, compared to yesterday and day before where it was on mark. Should be on later for a couple of hours anyway!

Won't be on until around 9.30 ish. Having my pre-Wrestlemania pizza delivered at 9 :D

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Won't be on until around 9.30 ish. Having my pre-Wrestlemania pizza delivered at 9 :D

That's a bit early, no!? :pac:

Bought a 14 (might be 16) " Chicago pizza earlier for only 3 euro. Steal.

That's a bit early, no!? :pac:

Bought a 14 (might be 16) " Chicago pizza earlier for only 3 euro. Steal.

I have snacks for later on :p

Munching through them as we speak though so may need another trip before the shops close :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

i'm on now.. i'm usually on around this time most days..

Anyone on now or soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

tok9 wrote: »
    Anyone on now or soon?

soon, 10ish

Jumping on now Spud if your still on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

i got a few request there and ignored them sorry guys, i was in operation metro getting even. i was banned from another server but i reckon its only because the admin is losing. if you want to add me on battlelog please do !

Sorry Brian & Aaron for leaving abruptly.

The game froze so said I'd call it a night. Was a good laugh on that server tonight although Ade and his MAV isn't funny anymore and its worse than 'camping' & for some reason it wasn't being destroyed after a road kill.
    Oh and for Ade and Ken: this is what camping is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhjIuTCOhrg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Iv 7000+ deaths so would love to know how I'm camping and if I am I'm not camping very well. I PTFO and don't worry about stats like some people that 'stat stalk' other people because like its so important isn't it? Flying a MAV around isn't playing the objective.

Big thanks to Aaron for renting the server!

:)

So when you were playing with regularly, you didn't mind me using the MAV? Based on comments back then that is.

You also gave the MAV a right proper go if I'm not mistaken. I'm not the only one to remember that too btw. You were seemingly mesmerized by MAV road kills for a good stretch that you didn't even bother to spot anyone or very rarely did. Something which I do first and foremost, then and only then do I go for kills. You just tried running people over.

It's a private game, who cares if it wasn't destroyed in all honesty :confused: I only got 3 kills with it during that match where it wouldn't be destroyed on impact. Twice, possibly three times yourself. Maybe make yourself a difficult target would help? Anyway, please report me to Dice if you find comfort in doing that. Be my guest.

As for the camping... you were in the corner, lying prone, ADS with a shotgun at the M-Com / doorway in a very dark confined space. I even said on Skype that I found it hilarious. Wasn't mad in the slightest. If anything at a push I was more baffled. The vid I'm not sure what you're point is, all I see is a bunch of idiotic players with absolutely little to no clue how to play Rush on Grand Bazaar :)

I've said it again, I'll say it a million times. If you or anyone for that matter want the MAV taken out. Do it yourself, or get someone else to help you with it. I'm very rarely MAV'ing (go with it) with a ammo crate. If someone leaves it there so be it. But for the most part, it's easy to take out. I have only ever had one problem in taking out a MAV. The rest were simple. It is very seldom to see people try and take out my MAV. Tis a fact. Likewise when Remi did, and Aaron. Unless I'm against them of course :pac:

So inclusion... I will continue to use the MAV. I will continue to spot enemies and help guide my teammates. I will continue to run people over if I think that is what is needed, thus sacrificing my MAV in the process.

W/L whore over and out.

:)

So when you were playing with regularly, you didn't mind me using the MAV? Based on comments back then that is.

You also gave the MAV a right proper go if I'm not mistaken. I'm not the only one to remember that too btw. You were seemingly mesmerized by MAV road kills for a good stretch that you didn't even bother to spot anyone or very rarely did. Something which I do first and foremost, then and only then do I go for kills. You just tried running people over.

It's a private game, who cares if it wasn't destroyed in all honesty :confused: I only got 3 kills with it during that match where it wouldn't be destroyed on impact. Twice, possibly three times yourself. Maybe make yourself a difficult target would help? Anyway, please report me to Dice if you find comfort in doing that. Be my guest.

As for the camping... you were in the corner, lying prone, ADS with a shotgun at the M-Com / doorway in a very dark confined space. I even said on Skype that I found it hilarious. Wasn't mad in the slightest. If anything at a push I was more baffled. The vid I'm not sure what you're point is, all I see is a bunch of idiotic players with absolutely little to no clue how to play Rush on Grand Bazaar :)

I've said it again, I'll say it a million times. If you or anyone for that matter want the MAV taken out. Do it yourself, or get someone else to help you with it. I'm very rarely MAV'ing (go with it) with a ammo crate. If someone leaves it there so be it. But for the most part, it's easy to take out. I have only ever had one problem in taking out a MAV. The rest were simple. It is very seldom to see people try and take out my MAV. Tis a fact. Likewise when Remi did, and Aaron. Unless I'm against them of course :pac:

So inclusion... I will continue to use the MAV. I will continue to spot enemies and help guide my teammates. I will continue to run people over if I think that is what is needed, thus sacrificing my MAV in the process.

W/L whore over and out.
    I'm not going to make this thread turn into a argument but what I will say is that yes I did try the MAV and it was fun for a while but like you I was getting abusive messages so it's not worth it and I was spotting with it.

Me sitting in a dark corner with a shotgun protecting the M-Com shouldn't be a issue, i was playing the objective by defending and it was 3v6 so what would you do?

I don't know what your problem is with me and a few other BIE lads but look at the end of the day it's just a game and i don't see why a grown man would have a unnecessary grudge against people that he doesn't even know.

How about you and Kensutz putting this stupid vendetta to one side and stop all the bitching about people behind the mics and just play the game! Yeah?

Over and out, the PTFO Whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

How do u kill with a MAV

mixednuts wrote: »
    How do u kill with a MAV

Go full pelt into someone's head or chest. Prior to the patch you could make mince meat out of a team, particularly on operation metro phase 1. But now you try it, you'll lose the MAV.

Is anyone up for playing on one of those crazy 1750 ticket Operation metro servers? It's great for anyone looking to level up or unlock weapons. Myself and Klair are on it most nights and would be good to have a few more BIE lads on it

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Hey lads if any of yous are on add me up psn Naughtix

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

can anyone tell me why someone would kick another person (i.e. me) from a game. I wasn't camping or doing anything, though at the start the message said no usos or something, which I didn't understand.

I spent the majority of the game as a gunner on either a jeep or tank, next thing I know I'm booted. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is anyone up for playing on one of those crazy 1750 ticket Operation metro servers? It's great for anyone looking to level up or unlock weapons. Myself and Klair are on it most nights and would be good to have a few more BIE lads on it

How long are those games likely to last.

Just seeing that severs are being updated from 8am to 4pm so playing then you'll likely get kicked from games a lot.

Advertisement