Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Charts 2011/2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 D4weatherfan

t|nt|n wrote: »
    THis would be fun too, right ?? :pac:

183926.png

holy moses crap! dat map shows ireland been colder dan greenland, WOW! its 4 christmas eve swell, dat will a mental, id say d liffey will freeze over nd allll!why are d news men nt warning of dis?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

holy moses crap! dat map shows ireland been colder dan greenland, WOW! its 4 christmas eve swell, dat will a mental, id say d liffey will freeze over nd allll!why are d news men nt warning of dis?

Its a pressure chart not cold

Its a pressure chart not cold

i know the lines are presur but i wos talkin bout the coulors!

Looks like the NAO might flip before the AO

183918.png

183917.png

dis means???

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

dis means???

ah come on whats with all the questions !!!!
    theres a thread that explains how to read the charts etc , a thread with loads of links to different charts/models/graphs etc... have a read through them and u might get a better understanding of whats goin on... rather than askin when is d4 gonna get snow, what does this chart mean , what does that mean , etc .... ;)

• Advertisement

NIALL D wrote: »
    ah come on whats with all the questions !!!!
    theres a thread that explains how to read the charts etc , a thread with loads of links to different charts/models/graphs etc... have a read through them and u might get a better understanding of whats goin on... rather than askin when is d4 gonna get snow, what does this chart mean , what does that mean , etc .... ;)

oh sorry, iv just been readin here 4 ages but still rly confudes so thats y im askin d questions. do u have a link for this thread? im realy starvin for more knowledge no that ive a taste for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

oh sorry, iv just been readin here 4 ages but still rly confudes so thats y im askin d questions. do u have a link for this thread? im realy starvin for more knowledge no that ive a taste for it :)

theres a few stickys on the first page , cant miss them !!!

NIALL D wrote: »
    theres a few stickys on the first page , cant miss them !!!

thank you so much! ill be kept busy learnin tonite, hopefully by tomorrow i wnt get called a fool on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Ahorseofaman

TROLL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

D4weatherman has been banned for trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kwik

Why? just asking no harm ment. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

how was he trolling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

bb1234567 wrote: »
    how was he trolling?

Check out the thread he started.

cant find it myself now. It was along the lines of whens it going to snow in D4. Badly written and defo trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

I come back to see if things are calmer than yesterday and i see the above...jesus wept! that one couldnt even speak english, seriously please introduce a knowledge test before somebody can post here, they can read away though. It doesnt matter if he wasn't trolling, he didnt have enough knowledge to take part in this forum. Maybe 'trolling' was just a way of getting rid of him for the sake of every other poster! If so, good work lads!:pac:

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    I come back to see if things are calmer than yesterday and i see the above...jesus wept! that one couldnt even speak english, seriously please introduce a knowledge test before somebody can post here, they can read away though. It doesnt matter if he wasn't trolling, he didnt have enough knowledge to take part in this forum. Maybe 'trolling' was just a way of getting rid of him for the sake of every other poster! If so, good work lads!:pac:
    So do you have to be clever to ask a question? Kind of defeats the purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭pauldry

mvn n nw ths chrts lk v gd 4 ltr ths mth.

joking.

charts are looking a lot colder arent they with still the mild intervals but hopefully the cold spells will be more prolonged especially on dec25th -28th

JAYSUS Who pissed in your cornflakes ?:eek:

kwik wrote: »
    So do you have to be clever to ask a question? Kind of defeats the purpose.

No, you have to be clever to ask clever questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

No, you have to be clever to ask clever questions!

What does clever mean? :confused:

JAYSUS Who pissed in your cornflakes ?:eek:

Forensics are on it! Plus do you have any idea why its like to have man flu while being in the most boring part of the country for weather at the moment? Plus the charts continually showing zonal zonal zonal are also boiling my piss. So all considered, one would be a very patient person not to become an enraged keyboard soldier!

• Advertisement

No, you have to be clever to ask clever questions![/Quote]
    Fair enough but everyone at some stage asks a stupid question.

Ask the one who used the term first. I would take it as a basic understanding of the basics of whats being discussed on here.

TROLL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice edit there! You do realise the original post is the one sent out in the email alerts?! :pac:

Ha, its nice to get accused though! But I have a dictionary so nothing to do with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭pauldry

could we please get back on topic as the mods would say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Ask the one who used the term first. I would take it as a basic understanding of the basics of whats being discussed on here.
    bt wat if u did nt hv tht basik undstandin bt wante 2 hv it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Why has everything gone off topic since Beasterly arrived back :p

Legs it :pac:

Nice edit there! You do realise the original post is the one sent out in the email alerts!

oops.:o

your on form tonight.Try some honey and lemon in boiling water.On second thoughts maybe not too much lemon,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Ive never seen anything like the GFS for 13th December.. Given that it never works out, I have to work on having the discipline to stop looking at it!

Theres not much being discussed on here to do with weather lately. And i was just pointing out that not everyone on here knows what their talking about. I love this forum but lately its just people moaning at other people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Right, this is a chart

Discuss :rolleyes:

183964.gif

Advertisement