Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slimming World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

tatabubbly wrote: »
    sorry dee i live beside the north so i know some stuff is available here which isnt anywhere else. can you not have 60g of wholemeal bread as a hexB?? i'm sure if you plan it right you can eat out pretty good.

tuna salads, chicken salads etc..

Yesterday I bought a pasta chicken salad in Tesco. I was really careful, looking at the ingredients to make sure I was eating free foods (mostly).
    I bought it, ate it and then calculated it on the website............
    I was thinking fresh chicken (free), cooked pasta (free), veg (free) and a bit of tomato& herb dressing - maybe 2 syns.........it was 9.5 syns!!!! :eek: This has just further turned me off the whole thing! Sorry if I'm whinging but I am really feeling miserable about SW today! Dreading the bank holiday weekend - food wise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Marleymo

dee. wrote: »
    Yeah the point of super free is to fill us up so we can't have as much meat, carbs, etc on our plate. Some people (myself included) don't always have their 1/3 super free on their plate, so instead you should eat it *before* your meal (if it's a piece of fruit for example!)

Thanks dee, yeah I will try and eat more I lost 2 1/2 pounds this week yipee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Marleymo

dee. wrote: »
    Got a text from my consultant yesterday, I got slimmer of the week last week :) didn't stay to group so just finding out now.

Congratulations well done

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Just found this thread :)

I was in sw 6 months or so and lost 2 stone. I stopped going just after Christmas, I also had an op on my leg which stopped me exercising for 6 weeks. Anyways 4 months later and I've nearly piled on a stone of that weight again :( I decided last week to pull out the books and start over. First week has been ok, I prob haven't had enough super free with my main meals but other that that I've done well. It's amazing when you get into the mindset to do it, you just do it :)

Weight has been an issue for me for ever. In total I've lost 7 stone over two yrs. Sw has been an eye opener for me it's taught me how to eat correctly. Years of working different shifts, 3 pregnancies, picking up take aways got me into the sorry state I was in. I'll never go back there again. So before my weight gets out of control again, I'm going to tackle the few pounds I've put on instead of waiting until I've stones to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭arandale

Bubbaloo, I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that about the leader, i know she does her best but i hate the way she goes around to everyone and names them and then asks what they have lost of gained, its painfully slow. I joined last week and the first thing i noticed was everyone leaving, a member was the one who weighed me ( it could be my neighbour as the leader ask a volunteer). I didn't go this week as i was there too long last week.

Maybe this is how SW train their leaders!!!

I will try to follow it at home, i'm doing the Superfree and like you i'm fed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I think members are the people who do the weighing at all classes from what I've read online. Sometimes the leader will do your first weigh in but mine didn't.

Only half of the people in my group stay to class, I'm guilty of not staying sometimes too. It goes on for about an hour and a half, and there's a lot of sitting around after you get weighed (the leader talks to the new people during the weigh in) and I don't really talk to anyone else in my group!

I stayed for about an hour last week just because my consultant sent me a text during the week saying she'd love if I would stay to class more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sammiel54

Oh I thought it was just me! It's boring listening to everyone's ups and downs. The first week I was impressed with the big losses but I don't need to hear it every week. I was going to go to a different meeting next week to see if it was just my leader. But seems not. :-( I learn nothing else from the meeting. I think I'll end up not going soon and then I'm afraid I'll just give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

I have to say that if you have people in your meeting that like the sound of their own voice, well then you are going to be there a while. All leaders do "Image Therapy" where they go thru everyone's weight loss & gain and ask you describe why or what you did! Then you have the usual people who butt in at around every 3rd person to give their tuppence worth (not always on the same topic) and then you are walking out of the place hungry & tired...unless you have food prepared at home and ready to eat, then you will be swayed into a chipper or shop to get something fast & convenient.

I try to stay every second week, but it is tough, there are about 4 of us who sit together so if one stays, we all stay. And whilst waiting for the leader to finish the beginners part with the newbies, we chat about our own weight loss over the past 7 days or so and tips and stuff (like a mini-boards thread in real life).

The members who take the money and weigh you in are known as the Social Team/Committee and I guess you gotta hope that they are discretionary. I know mine seem to be, so I am happy enough with being weighed in. I guess if the Leader did it, then people would be taking more of their time, by talking about why they are up or down and this would eat into Image Therapy and we would never get home.

I know that I am also lucky that I like my leader, she is honest and not full of crap, but is enthusiastic about it all and being there.

What I can't believe is that in fairness it took us 25 pages of posts before people started to sound off about the meetings themselves.

Also, I thought that you had to be present at the talk to win Slimmer Of The Week? As staying for the Image Therapy contributed to you winning Slimmer Of The Week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hi everyone, sorry to butt in on your conversation and bring it a little bit off-topic.
    bubbaloo wrote: »
    Yesterday I bought a pasta chicken salad in Tesco. I was really careful, looking at the ingredients to make sure I was eating free foods (mostly).
    I bought it, ate it and then calculated it on the website............
    I was thinking fresh chicken (free), cooked pasta (free), veg (free) and a bit of tomato& herb dressing - maybe 2 syns.........it was 9.5 syns!!!! :eek: This has just further turned me off the whole thing! Sorry if I'm whinging but I am really feeling miserable about SW today! Dreading the bank holiday weekend - food wise!

Bubbaloo, if you really think SW is not working for you, how about trying something else? I did WW for over a year but the last 6 months my weight has just been up and down and I had got very complacent, especially with the weekly points as you can just have them without having to earn them.

I have decided to give calorie counting a go. I am using an app on my phone called My Fitness Pal or if you don't have an android/smartphone, you can use it online too (just google My Fitness Pal) and it works out your calories for you and has a HUGE database of calories for practically (haven't not been able to find anything yet) every food or drink product out there. What I am loving about calorie counting, is you have to earn extra calories through exercise if you want to consume something outside your daily allowance, for example dinner or drinks out, so it encourages you to exercise. The only thing that takes a lot of planning, is if you do have something planned one night (drinks etc), you need to plan carefully what you are going to eat that day so that you have enough calories left for the evening, or work up more through exercise. Best of luck with your weightloss journey :)

Again SW peeps, sorry for hi-jacking the thread, thought I might be of some help to bubbaloo :)

Thanks robo! I thought I was just cynical to weight loss meetings at this stage. Image therapy is important but the meeting is so big it takes the leader an hour to get through everyone and leaves little time for other discussion. It's always pushing on for time.
    I'm doing well so far 7lbs in 3 weeks but I was beginning to dread going to next meeting. I've a few things on this weekend and I hope to just maintain this week. I'm going to go to different meeting and stay for it. If Im up and at usual meeting I could see myself having another bad week and I don't want to give in. Alcohol is a killer when dieting but I can't give it up!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Had my weigh in and was down 3.5lbs. Am glad to have a good results as the last few weeks haven't been too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Oh I really didnt like the image therapy at all it was mind numbing boring tbh. I was also fustrated by the lack of contact with the Consultant. It was great on the first week when she sat everyone down and explained the plan but after that the 30 min meeting consisted of discussing peoples losses/gains. I also think its quiet cheeky to expect members to donate to the bag for slimmer of the week and have to buy raffle tickets for a weekly prize. 9euro is more than enough and should cover these plans. I love the plan but I have stopped going to the meetings as I felt they were no benefit. I would def go to the meetings if the format changed. I think it would be better if the leader weighed everyone in and had a couple of min individual time with each member.
    Rant over:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

have to agree hate the stupid raffle and, at first the leadersupplied all the fruit for the sotw... puts me off staying for group tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭arandale

Its not a rant at all Daisy, its how i feel and i'm only new. i agree she should weigh and give us a few minutes. Did any of you get the stupid texts such as " Getting around to it! I will get around to it some day, maybe tomorrow, maybe not. I'll count my syns completely etc. it goes on and on. It drives me crazy.

I'm trying to do it at home now. Its good but the format is all wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

arandale wrote: »
    Its not a rant at all Daisy, its how i feel and i'm only new. i agree she should weigh and give us a few minutes. Did any of you get the stupid texts such as " Getting around to it! I will get around to it some day, maybe tomorrow, maybe not. I'll count my syns completely etc. it goes on and on. It drives me crazy.

I'm trying to do it at home now. Its good but the format is all wrong.

Ha ha I didnt get that text all I get is reminders about bringing fruit for the slimmer of the week prize. I havent been to class since Jan so I am suprised to still be on the text list. I met my consultant out socially on sat night and even though I had gone to classes for 3 months she didnt recognise me, I had actually been thinking of going back but that changed my mind. I work in a shop and meet loads of people but if I serve someone more than a couple of times I remember their faces!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

robo wrote: »
    The members who take the money and weigh you in are known as the Social Team/Committee and I guess you gotta hope that they are discretionary. I know mine seem to be, so I am happy enough with being weighed in. I guess if the Leader did it, then people would be taking more of their time, by talking about why they are up or down and this would eat into Image Therapy and we would never get home.

Also, I thought that you had to be present at the talk to win Slimmer Of The Week? As staying for the Image Therapy contributed to you winning Slimmer Of The Week!

The ones who work on the taking money/weighing in the class I go to definitely do NOT talk about peoples weight. In fact the one on the money till has no idea what weight any member is as it doesn't come up on their screen. The only discussion of weight is what you lost or gained never the actual amount you currently weigh.

Slimmer of the week is whoever lost the most or has kept the most weight off in the last while, you definitely don't have to stay for class to win it. If the person isn't there as in they left after being weighed, then normally the consultant just gives the fruit to the next person or joint people down the list.

As annoying some days as Image Therapy can be I think it's good to hang about if you can. I finally opened up last week and was more honest about what was going on with me and how I could help change things to improve my eating. Sometimes hearing that from some people can help others have the courage to speak up about their difficulties. It helps alot of folks stay motivated :)

It's kinda disheartening to see soo many come in get weighed and just leave. I know alot have work to get too which is fine but plenty just seem to be embarrassed or too shy to hang about and talk, they have even admitted that much. They are always the ones who end up giving up and that doesn't benefit anybody!

Yes there definitely is that one person who always pipes in alot but ya know what....start piping in yourself folks :D Speak up and be heard sure that's what the whole purpose of Image Therapy is about. Don't let the blabber mouth take all the limelight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Layla0509

ok guys i bit the bullet and went back to class (disaster) but ive drawn a line under it and today is a new day thing is its my 4th wedding anniversary this tomoro and seens as its a wed having the lil one takin for the night is a no go so we're heading out on saturday night instead
    i need help though seens as this is technically my first week back on plan i really want to be good we're meeting friends for dinner in the Blazing grill in Tallaght i just had a look at their menu and im totally stumped on what i can have /whats the best option would anyone be able to hlep me out (ill eat anything) if i know exactly what im having then theres less chance of me going off the rails

Spanky Starters
    Cheesy Focaccia Garlic Bread
    Toasted garlic flavoured bread topped with a tomato base and melted mozzarella

"Big Bowl" Soup of the Day GF
    Served with crusty bread and creamy butter

Oven Baked Flat-Cap Mushrooms
    Stuffed with cream cheese, herb crust, roasted organic seeds, garlic and lime dressing

Tandoori Chicken Caesar Salad GF
    With crispy bacon pieces, croutons, creamy Caesar dressing and fresh parmesan cheese

Baby Beetroot and Goats' Cheese Salad V GF
    With wild rocket, sun-cooked tomato, toasted pine kernels and basil dressing

Chilled Prawn Cocktail "Styled" Salad GF
    With framhouse brown bread, green leaves, cucumber, tomato and brandy Marie-Rose sauce

Chicken and Duck Liver Parfait GF
    With tangy cranberry relish, red wine dressing and toasted brioche

Crispy Golden Fried Filo Prawns
    With baby leaves, wasabi mayonnaise, chilli pickle and rocket salad

The Blazin' Chicken Wings
    Served with salad and blue cheese dip

Juicy Steakhouse Ribs
    Coated in our extra-special Blazin' tangy sauce

From the Grill

The D24 Surf 'n' Turf GF
    8oz Hereford sirloin steak, charred tiger prawns, mashed potatoes, crispy onions and garlic butter

Centre Loin Lamb Chop Steak GF
    With scallion potatoes, honey-glazed root vegetables, onion and mustard relish and rosemary jus

Lemon and Thyme Chicken Steak GF
    With golden fried chips, wild garden salad and roast garlic aioli

Bangers and Mash GF
    With stout, leek and pork gourmet sausages, creamy mash, onion relish and rich gravy

The Blazin' Burgers
    The "Upper Class" Beefburger
    With melted cheese, guacamole, onion relish, pickled cucumber, golden fries and side salad
    Supplement: Add extra toppings including bacon, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, onion relish, poached egg, raw onion, coleslaw and tomato

Cajun Chicken Fillet Burger
    With French fries, mozzarella cheese, tomato, garlic mayonnaise and salad
    Supplement: Add extra toppings including bacon, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, onion relish, poached egg, raw onion, coleslaw and tomato

World Style Steaks
    The Mighty Irish
    With colcannon mash, roasted root vegetables, and Guinness jus
    The Italian Mafia GF
    With Italian balsamic potatoes, rocket, mozzarella, tomato and basil pesto
    The Full English GF
    With chunky chips, black pudding, tomato, poached egg, crispy bacon and mushroom sauce
    The Classic French GF
    With potato gratin, asparagus, crispy onions, green peppercorn and brandy sauce
    The Asian Oriental
    With chilli and coriander potatoes, roasted nuts, spicy onion rings and mild curry and mango sauce
    The Spanish Matador GF
    With classic paella, sun-cooked tomato, black olive tapenade, baby rocket and gazpacho dressing
    The Famous Polski GF
    With potatoes, white cabbage, smoked sausage, beetroot purée and mushroom sauce
    The Amazing American GF
    With double-cooked chips, sautéed mushrooms, onions and peppercorn sauce
    7oz Sirlon Steak
    7oz Rib-Eye Steak
    8oz Fillet Steak
    16oz T-Bone Steak

From the Hob
    Pasta Penne Carbonara
    With bacon pieces, mushrooms, onions, fresh parmesan shavings and creamy pasta sauce
    Supplement: Complement your carbonara with chicken

Wild Mushroom, Pea and Asparagus Risotto V GF
    With buttered leeks, truffle oil, chives, mascarpone cheese and fresh parmesan shavings

Bolognaise Pasta Penne with Ground Beef
    Served with baby spinach, green olives, cherry tomatoes, fresh parmesan and basil

Stir-Fry Vegetables with Singapore Noodles V
    With baby pak-choi, roasted peanuts, chilli, spring onions and lime jiuce
    Supplement: Complement your stir-fry with chicken

From the Harbour

Chilli and Garlic Wok-Fried Tiger Prawns
    With Singapore noodles, baby-pak choi, peanuts, peppers, sesame seeds and coriander

Slow Baked Atlantic Salmon Fillet GF
    Served with a tomato and mascarpone risotto, wilted spinach, asparagus and lemon cream

Grilled Hake Fillet GF
    Served with truffle and spring onion mash, roasted tomatoes, asparagus and basil pesto

Pan-Fried Sea Bass GF
    With champ mashed potato, slow cooked fennel, baby spinach and shrimp butter sauce

Side Orders

Crunchy Coleslaw Blazin' Style

Tossed Wild Leaves with French Dressing

Roasted Flat-Cap Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme

Golden French Fries

Creamy Spring Onion Mashed Potato

Wok Fried Onions

Sautéed Button Mushrooms

Double-Cooked Chunky Chips

Classic Paella with Shrimp, Chicken and Chorizo

Additional Sauces
    Blazin' barbecue, creamy peppercorn, homemade gravy, garlic mayonnaise, sweet chilli, wild mushroom and garlic butter

Desserts

Warm Brioche and Butter Pudding
    With toffee sauce and vanilla ice-cream

Loaded Chocolate Tart
    Served with crème Anglaise, berries and fresh cream

Peach and Honey Crème Brûlée GF
    Served with a homemade vanilla biscuit

Organic Yoghurt Panacotta GF
    Served with golden honeycomb pieces and lavendar shortbread

The Blazin' Layered Ice-Cream Gâteau
    Served with butterscotch sauce

Traditional Apple Tart Crumble
    Served with fruit coulis and clotted cream

Irish Cheese Board
    Served with deserving Irish cheeses, homemade relish, grapes and biscuits

Good god Layla im starving reading that menu! I think I'd ask for the paella without the chorizo as a starter instead of a side and get the garlic and chilli prawns for main without the peanuts. It's impossible to eat out wih out using syns but if you just try set a limit even.
    I went to group today and it was painful even in the queue! I just don't like my leader. She gives no new info every week. I know about mug shots.. I know about muller lights. I switch off and leave early. I can't see me going next week. It's a waste of €9. I'm going to try it on my own for a while. I'd rather treat myself to a 5syn Chinese after weighing at home with the cash!
    Have any of you abandoned group? Going it alone?!!

I was in town on Saturday and stopped for a drink and a bite to eat. Ended up having an apple juice (I knew juiced fruit had to be synned) but thought it wouldn't be too much. 10 syns for a bottle of apple juice!!!!!!!!

Sammiel54 wrote: »
    Good god Layla im starving reading that menu! I think I'd ask for the paella without the chorizo as a starter instead of a side and get the garlic and chilli prawns for main without the peanuts. It's impossible to eat out wih out using syns but if you just try set a limit even.
    I went to group today and it was painful even in the queue! I just don't like my leader. She gives no new info every week. I know about mug shots.. I know about muller lights. I switch off and leave early. I can't see me going next week. It's a waste of €9. I'm going to try it on my own for a while. I'd rather treat myself to a 5syn Chinese after weighing at home with the cash!

I don't go to a group, never have I just do it from home. I think it is fine doing it at home once you know you will stick to it.

If you need motivation you should stick to the group or follow the plan with a friend and you can both motivate each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Sammiel54 wrote: »

I abandoned the group after Xmas after losing over 2 and a half stone. Just couldn't do it alone so I rejoined on Monday, hoping to lose the few I gained this week and then get my 3 stone award in a few wks.

I do like my group though! And I find our Facebook page great.

Has anyone tried the tikka masala from the 7 days 7 ways book? I'm gona try it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Down 3.5lbs this week...total of 16lbs in 5 weeks! :D

I really like my consultant, even though i'm not a fan of staying for group every week..she is a great consultant and very helpful. :)

Today I got my award for gold body magic, 1 stone award and my sticker for when I won slimmer of the week a few weeks ago but didn't stay to group :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Down 3.5lb so that now makes a total of 2st1.5ib in the 8 weeks. Delighted with myself but having a feel really fat day. I know it's because I am tired so going to have a early night.

Was to tired to cook so got bee black bean with boiled rice for the Chinese well worth the syns!!

I have a great leader, really positive. I find picking 5 dinners to cook each week and leaving way for a take away and a lunch out keep me on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭polly27

i just cannot get into this programme , i cant seem to control my cravings for food i know i should not have, i didnt go this week as had family issue so didnt make it but feeling crap and i have 4 stone to loose and cant see anyway out of this state of negitivaty im in, i know ive only myself to blame but this is not working for me at all :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Polly I think you need to step back and evaluate why you are doing this. Don't look at it as 4 stone, look at it as 1-2 pounds per week. Try to get the big numbers out of your head and take it one day at a time. When you have one good day, write down how you feel. If you were motivated, did you miss any particular food that day, if so, why? Were you down and felt food could make you feel better, or do you actually feel better after having a good day?
    I'm in no way preaching, this is something I have been struggling with for a while, I am sometimes eating something bad to cheer me up when Im actually wondering if I even want it at all?

michellie wrote: »
    I abandoned the group after Xmas after losing over 2 and a half stone. Just couldn't do it alone so I rejoined on Monday, hoping to lose the few I gained this week and then get my 3 stone award in a few wks.

Has anyone tried the tikka masala from the 7 days 7 ways book? I'm gona try it tonight.

What did you think of the tikka?

I find it tasted more of yogurt than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

polly27 wrote: »
    i just cannot get into this programme , i cant seem to control my cravings for food i know i should not have, i didnt go this week as had family issue so didnt make it but feeling crap and i have 4 stone to loose and cant see anyway out of this state of negitivaty im in, i know ive only myself to blame but this is not working for me at all :(:(

Understand completely where you are coming from! I'm actually 4 stone heavier than what I used to be 5 years ago, still find it hard to believe- like where the hell did all that come from :eek:

I'd not been doing SW properly for the last number of weeks even though I was going to the classes. Was not using the food diaries to keep a check which really is something folks should do even once a week to keep themselves on track. Had alot of weekends out recently and just drank til the cows came home :pac: and ate loads of junk food and gallons of milk. Ended up heavier than when I feicin started SW so I did feel like a right twat.
    My head just wasn't in the right place to give it 100% and it really has to be. Kept hearing ones on about this but never really understood it until now. Hell I feel like having a quick few bowls of cornflakes but after coming onto this thread I'm gonna have some porridge and my strawberries instead.

Know now that I had set my target waaaay too high at the start. Should only set it for 1/2 stone or even 1 stone at the most. Then once you get there you can set a new target for the next stone, do it bit by bit.

Do you have a friend who goes with you to SW? I've started doing my weeks shopping along with my friend as she won't let me buy crap. When I'm along with my Mother or by myself lately I end up buying things I really don't feicin need :o So maybe find a healthy shopping buddy?

While in the shop another handy tip is just go straight to the fruit,veg and meat areas and don't go strolling down aisles you don't have to. Any junk food in your house currently? Do what I did and bring it over to some mates house or if you have nieces and nephews nearby....or literally just dump them in the bin.

Having the good food in the house means it will get used. So top up on your fresh and frozen veggies. Plus the handy fruit bowl filled and out where you can easily grab one.

It's easy to say don't feel guilty but really try not too! As it just leads you to feel crap and then you eat stuff you don't even really feel like eating...just a vicous cycle :/ So please try and not feel bad. Family issues will crop up so will friend issues or any crappy life issues in general will always occur, it's how we handle them that matters.

Do any of your friends/relatives nearby own a dog? Or even a neighbours dog? If they allow you then take the dog for a walk everyday it's tough at the start but once you get into routine you're sorted. This is what I do :) you might even end up taking them twice a day :pac:

Hope this helps!

Well done Dee & carolinespring, you are flying at it!

Polly - are you in Dublin? Would you like to meet up or something and work together on SW? I live in Dublin & would gladly meet to chat about SW and that. Or whatever!

I finally had my first gain, after 14 weeks, I knew it would happen sometime, and I was very afraid of it as had loads of them in WW (I was a yoyo). But cos I am cooped up studying for an exam this Saturday & another next Saturday, I didn't get out for my usual walks each day and on Tuesday night I had very very bad dinner that consisted of chipper chips (lots) & a Burger...late home from work and no excuse! So I went this evening kind of guessing that I would be up & I was, but only by half a pound, which wasn't too bad! And I don't feel too bad about it as I know it could have been worst and I am already planning loads of veggie stir frys at the weekend :D

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    It's easy to say don't feel guilty but really try not too! As it just leads you to feel crap and then you eat stuff you don't even really feel like eating...just a vicous cycle :/ So please try and not feel bad. Family issues will crop up so will friend issues or any crappy life issues in general will always occur, it's how we handle them that matters.
    Hit the nail on the head their Toni ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

kitten_k wrote: »
    michellie wrote: »

What did you think of the tikka?

I find it tasted more of yogurt than anything else.

I loved it! I put more tikka spice in than the recipe told me too, so it was lovely and spicy, I will be having it tonight instead of my usual Saturday night take away :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement