Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Wow fair play, 5am!, great dedication!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Wow fair play, 5am!, great dedication!

Thanks! Am going to try and do that as often as I can leading up to Christmas - busiest time of year at work for me so its not easy facing into a workout when I get home late! Plus it really woke me up yesterday - got so much work done (for once :D).

Fire 45 done - 369 calories. Was quite tired at the start and really had to push myself. Got a 2nd wind half way through and finished strong and buzzed up. WIDE AWAKE now and have to be up at 5.......

HIIT 30 done - 268 calories & more in the 'After-Burn' apparently :D. Out tonight so had to get it done early today before work.

Rest day tomorrow.

Phew - busy busy girl! Only getting a chance to log on now after a few hectic days. Anyway update is as follows:

Thursday: rest day for the week
    Friday - HIIT 15 & Tone 30 - 286 calories
    Saturday - Fire 55EZ - 378 calories

A glass of red wine is calling me now......

• Advertisement

HIIT 20 & Fire 30 done - 329 calories. Probably would have been a bit higher but my 3 year old came in to 'help' me and I had to be careful with my kicks!!

Fire 45 done - 370 calories. Found it tough tonight after a long hard day at work. Will try to workout tomorrow morning.

HIIT 20 & Tone 30 - 358 calories. Found the latter TOUGH! Muscles still shaking :-) Getting a lot more toned though so all good!

Day off today.... probably should have done a workout to fit into my Christmas party dress on Friday night :-)

Thursday 08 Dec - HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30 - 359 calories.Friday 09 Dec - Fire 45 - 368 calories.Friday night - work Christmas party til late/early - numerous calories consumed but think I danced them all off :-)Sat 10 Dec - a bit tired (see above!!) so am going to skip the workout. Will makeup for it tomorrow with extra long one. TV and the couch on the cards tonight instead!!

• Advertisement

Fire 55 EZ and Tone 30 done - 566 calories. Feel a little less guilty about that sneaky mince pie earlier....:-)

Haven't logged in a while as I have been down the country (family bereavement) for the last week or so. Obviously haven't been able to do my workouts as a result. Now back at work and doing 15 hour days so workouts not going to happen this week either. Off down the country again Friday evening for Christmas..... GRRRRRRR! I really miss working out but just can't at the moment (can hardly type I'm so tired :( ) so I'll be back up and running next week sometime. Can't wait (which is a bit sad!! :o)

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope the days until your next workout fly by :)
    Merry Fitmas!

Yeah!!!! I'm back - thankfully. Back to Dublin, back to work, back to healthy eating (although wasn't too bad) and back to workouts. Did TurboFire - Fire55EZ tonight and burned 464 calories - yipee. I literally was on fire and am still a very fetching shade of puce. Heart rate was through the roof during the HIIT intervals. Feel great now though and delighted to be back on schedule.

Back with a bang!!
    Well done on great workout and happy new year, hope all your goals are realised.

Back with a bang!!
    Well done on great workout and happy new year, hope all your goals are realised.

Thanks! :):)

I weighed myself this morning (a bit scared up to now) and have only put on 1.5 lbs since mid-Dec so happy days!! Not sure how that happened but hopefully my body won't decide to 'catch up' and put on a half stone overnight :D

Looks like you're doing well too. Saw your post on the Paleo diet thing. Not sure as a veggie if I could manage it. I eat loads of veg and fruit anyway and could definitely do with cutting down the carbs even more. I have banned bread for January (instead of wine...:D) and hopefully that will drop a couple of pounds more. Its so hard to be good when its dark and cold and all you want to do is sit on the couch and snack!!!

No I don't imagine vegetarianism & paleo go well together:D
    Well done on kicking the bread, I hardly ever have it anymore, it's pasta that find hard to give up as it is such an easy dinner....
    Good for you on the tiny gain too! I put on 5lbs :eek: but getting back on track asap & starting this paleo kick means I've lost it already :)

Turbo Fire - Fire 30 done - 251 calories. Hearbeat up to 170 during one of the fire drills - an auld one like me will have to be careful not to keel over :-)

No I don't imagine vegetarianism & paleo go well together:D
    Well done on kicking the bread, I hardly ever have it anymore, it's pasta that find hard to give up as it is such an easy dinner....
    Good for you on the tiny gain too! I put on 5lbs :eek: but getting back on track asap & starting this paleo kick means I've lost it already :)

Well done! Sounds like its working for you. Just had pasta by the way :-) - very yummy! I try and limit it to once a week. Not easy.....

• Advertisement

Just finished Turbofire - Fire 45 - 406 calories. Think I need a glass of wine to cool down......:-)

Turbo fire - Fire 45 finished - 376 calories. Very tired during it and kicks and jumps tough going. Been running around all day with the kids, shopping and housework and haven't eaten much so guess that's it. Off now for shower and snack before dinner!

So have you seen the new beach body programme - body pump? say it'd be deadly. I have Insanity here but not really into that kind of cardio....esp the killer kind!
    Would you try Chalean Extreme when you're finished Turbo Fire?

So have you seen the new beach body programme - body pump? say it'd be deadly. I have Insanity here but not really into that kind of cardio....esp the killer kind!
    Would you try Chalean Extreme when you're finished Turbo Fire?

Just googled it. Looks good alright. I see that they include the bar and the weights in the pack - a bit odd?! Seems to be the opposite to Chalean Extreme ie low weights and high reps. Only released in Dec so might be a while before a 'cheaper' version is available! Yes the plan is to start Chalean after Turbo Fire. Going to do a hybrid so am looking around for Chalean at the moment. Was googling Insanity and P90x too but think they might be a bit hardcore at the mo :-) What's your plan?

I bought a 6 week online training programme from a p.t.
    I start it down the gym tomorrow!
    Included is an intital assesment so he's coming over in the morning to take my measurements, Desperate housewives eh? ;)

I bought a 6 week online training programme from a p.t.
    I start it down the gym tomorrow!
    Included is an intital assesment so he's coming over in the morning to take my measurements, Desperate housewives eh? ;)

Ha Ha! Hopefully the neighbours won't get the wrong idea if they spot him measuring you :-). Best of luck with it. Let me know how you get on.

Rest day today. Although I was running around a playground after very active 3 and 5 years olds - does that count :-)

HIIT 30 - 276 calories. Lots of sumo burpees and tons of jumps - phew!!!!

Turbo Fire - Fire 45 done - 411 calories. A shadow of my former self after that one - lot of effort put in to that one :-)

• Advertisement

Turbo Fire - HIIT 25 completed - 186 calories. Was supposed to do Tone 30 too but was knackered (time of month and feel blaaaaagh!). Will make up for it tomorrow.

Advertisement