Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

yomtea98 wrote: »
    How much does IF Twigg cost?

30-35k

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

IF Welbeck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

IF Welbeck!

Can't believe he didn't get an UP in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I have been playing the 4.5 star tournment and doing pretty well, but i keep getting to the semis and then getting a team filled with IF players. I just can't work out how they are able to play so many, even with a bench filled with bronze players.

This was the team i played last time:

Ibra - IF Milto

IF Jovetic

IF Marchiso - IF Vidal - IF De Rossi

IF Tawio - Silva - Chelleni - IF Abate

I couldn't breath, my team is pretty good but my players would have to win 3 tackles before actually getting the ball.

Is anyone else constantly getting these teams or was i just unlucky?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Parawind wrote: »
    I have been playing the 4.5 star tournment and doing pretty well, but i keep getting to the semis and then getting a team filled with IF players. I just can't work out how they are able to play so many, even with a bench filled with bronze players.

This was the team i played last time:

Ibra - IF Milto

IF Jovetic

IF Marchiso - IF Vidal - IF De Rossi

IF Tawio - Silva - Chelleni - IF Abate

I couldn't breath, my team is pretty good but my players would have to win 3 tackles before actually getting the ball.

Is anyone else constantly getting these teams or was i just unlucky?

Yeah I keep getting them too, but they're easy enough to beat anyway. I stuggle more against the likes of Agbonlahor, Sturridge, etc..

Btw, there is no IF Taiwo and IF De Rossi :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

jamescd wrote: »
    Yeah I keep getting them too, but they're easy enough to beat anyway. I stuggle more against the likes of Agbonlahor, Sturridge, etc..

Btw, there is no IF Taiwo and IF De Rossi :p

Your right it was regular Taiwo actually, the entire midfield was IF though, so it must have been a different Italian midfielder. Did this based on my shoddy memory. :o

Agbonlahor and Sturridge don't seem to cause me too many problems, maybe i have just gotten used to playing against them lol.

Just finding these guys extremely difficult to beat and i found defending corners against IF players to be a complete nightmare.

Is there any stadiums that you can buy in UT where in wont rain?

Im so bad in the rain its unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've got the Mestalla and I have never played in rain or snow since I got it (about 40-50 games). Although I might just be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

try bc place stadium, its a silver stadium

try bc place stadium, its a silver stadium

I heard even though it has a dome it gets snow!!
    source

• Advertisement

Same. I always struggle when it's raining. It always feels like awful lag. It's like the players become 25% less responsive or something.

I thought I was going mad until I've heard others saying the same thing.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I like playing in the rain tbh, for the sheer fact those who try and abuse the L1 + triangle buttons really struggle and then it's really all about who's better on the ground which suits me more. Best is when kids who are dependent on playing the ball over your defence just keep doing it in the rain and snow, always makes me smile :D

-Ade- wrote: »
    I like playing in the rain tbh, for the sheer fact those who try and abuse the L1 + triangle buttons really struggle and then it's really all about who's better on the ground which suits me more. Best is when kids who are dependent on playing the ball over your defence just keep doing it in the rain and snow, always makes me smile :D

My usual strategy (give it to the wingers and run at the defense) doesn't work in the rain because my players aren't as responsive as usual.

I don't really get the through ball over the top strategy. Useful in certain situations as in real life, but most of the time, you are depending on the guy to make a defensive mistake with a header for it to work?

New tourney opening in a few hours with 2 gold packs payout for online. The requirements can be a bit tricky though, 18 players from 18 different clubs in starting 11 and subs. Had to make some changes to my team to make it eligible

brasi.jpg

Anyone else already made a team for it ?

I fancy making a team just for the challenge of making it. 18 gold Brazilians shouldnt be too hard, but I have 12,000 coins at the moment, so there is the challenge :pac:

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I fancy making a team just for the challenge of making it. 18 gold Brazilians shouldnt be too hard, but I have 12,000 coins at the moment, so there is the challenge :pac:

Don't you have a team that you can just tweak a bit to make it eligible ? You don't have to build a team from scratch :pac:

jamescd wrote: »
    Don't you have a team that you can just tweak a bit to make it eligible ? You don't have to build a team from scratch :pac:

I do yes...

But fook it! Building from scratch! Only need a keeper now ;)

2 of my strikers were injured so I bought Andy Carrol for the craic for 800 coins.

**** me hes good in the air. Every cross in he seems to header in.

Going to keep him as an impact sub :D

...And we're done!

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#boIdR6MWbdqui

Happy enough with that. Cost me 10,500 coins (I already had Robinho).

...And we're done!

Elano and Ganso both play for Santos :D

/nitpicking

EDIT and 2 Spurs players :P

• Advertisement

Elano and Ganso both play for Santos :D

/nitpicking

EDIT and 2 Spurs players :P

Bah!

Elano and Sandro are both subs, bought Elano for 350 coins and already had Sandro so no biggie, they shall be changed!

Haha only messing with you Mikey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RYZE

infrom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

...And we're done!

needs more David Luiz...

RYZE wrote: »
    inform Jelavic

How much did you get for him?

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    needs more David Luiz...

As I said I only had 11k to spend on it, the most expensive player was Nilmar who cost 2k. David Luiz seems to be everyone's favourite CB these days which means I can't get him for less than 4k, which would have killed me to be honest. Might get him if I get some coin from this tourney.

Looks like Fernando will be getting his 1st in form next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Using a bronze team = toooooo easy

Looks like Fernando will be getting his 1st in form next week.

Same with Suarez, I think IF2=86 or 88 I'd say 88

• Advertisement

multimate wrote: »
    Same with Suarez, I think IF2=86 or 88 I'd say 88

Oh yeah I forgot about Suarez. I think he got an upgrade in January to 87 so he could go up to 89.

Id say the IF Torres will be lethal. Just the standard 86 one bangs in the goals for my UT and hes my favourite player to play with along with Modric.

Advertisement