Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ConorBuckley99

In-form Twiggy! Yes, my life is complete! Definitely getting him.

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

If that Twigg IF had come out before the paddys day tournament, his price would have been crazy on the market id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

IF Twigg would go nicely in my Airtricity League team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Twigg's in-game stats

95 Finishing :eek:
    79 Long Shots
    95 Penalties
    80 Shot Power
    79 Volleys
    78 Acceleration
    85 Jumping
    80 Sprint Speed
    67 Strength

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Badly need some coins to buy that cheeky, lovable scamp Suarez. Stuck in the loading screen of the final of the Advanced Cup, the guy I'm up against has -

Pato, Benzema, Messi, Villa,, Gerrard, Pepe, Ramos etc, etc. 85 overall team, fairly obvious the guy doesn't need the coins.

I'm using a La Liga Spanish team with Perea! Callejon, Tello, Busquets Granero and Thiago are my only Barca and Real players in the squad, one is a bronze and plays for Barca B in the game! Tried being polite with him explaining situation, no response.

I have experienced this before but someone please clarify again, if he quits, it will say player has lost connection?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

-Ade- wrote: »
    Badly need some coins to buy that cheeky, lovable scamp Suarez. Stuck in the loading screen of the final of the new cup (the one with 4.5 star max), the guy I'm up against has -

Pato, Benzema, Messi, Villa,, Gerrard, Pepe, Ramos etc, etc. 85 overall team, fairly obvious the guy doesn't need the coins.

I'm using a La Liga Spanish team with Perea! Callejon, Tello, Busquets Granero and Thiago are my only Barca and Real players in the squad, one is a bronze and plays for Barca B in the game! Tried being polite with him explaining situation, no response.

I have experienced this before but someone please clarify again, if he quits, it will say player has lost connection?

how can it be 85 overall but 4.5 stars?

Advanced Cup* My bad, rotating between 3 different cups.

Advanced Cup* My bad, rotating between 3 different cups.

ok grand, just didnt no what you meant. its a class team with the likes of messi to be rated 85

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Badly need some coins to buy that cheeky, lovable scamp Suarez. Stuck in the loading screen of the final of the Advanced Cup, the guy I'm up against has -

Yup. If he quits, you get to stay in the final so you just have to search for another opponent

For all you rich folk here, Ashley Cole now has an orange card.

• Advertisement

For all you rich folk here, Ashley Cole now has an orange card.

Man of the match. 86 overall.
    86 pace.
    84 passing.
    81. Dribbling.
    87 defending.
    He seems to be going for about 250k. Expensive :P.

I bought 2 bronze packs for the craic to try and get the Twigg in form card.

Got some bronze Blackburn player who sold for 8,000 and some league 1 striker (forget what team he played for) went for 6,000 :eek:

Didn't think bronze cards were worth ****

1,500 spent and 14,000 gained :D

I bought 2 bronze packs for the craic to try and get the Twigg in form card.

Got some bronze Blackburn player who sold for 8,000 and some league 1 striker (forget what team he played for) went for 6,000 :eek:

Didn't think bronze cards were worth ****

1,500 spent and 14,000 gained :D

Slew? Blackburn ST I'm guessing. I hate you :P I've got **** all and I've bought like 50 bronze packs at least over the last week! :pac:

Slew? Blackburn ST I'm guessing. I hate you :P I've got **** all and I've bought like 50 bronze packs at least over the last week! :pac:

That's the one. Hes a ST with 90+ pace.

After I left that msg last night I opened a few more bronze packs and got Miquel (Spanish Arsenal CB) and he sold for 3,000.

Just Pogba or IF Twigg now and Ill be set :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Pogba's price is dropping steadily, i paid 30k for mine

http://ultimatedb.nl/PlayerCards.aspx?id=50527512&platform=XBOX

Pogba's price is dropping steadily, i paid 30k for mine

http://ultimatedb.nl/PlayerCards.aspx?id=50527512&platform=XBOX

Yes, he's less than half that price now. To be honest I never understood why at one stage he was 40k. People say 'He has the stat's of a high silver or 75 gold'. Then why not buy a 75 gold for 300-400 coins? 1/100 the price!

multimate wrote: »
    Yes, he's less than half that price now. To be honest I never understood why at one stage he was 40k. People say 'He has the stat's of a high silver or 75 gold'. Then why not buy a 75 gold for 300-400 coins? 1/100 the price!

They might want him for an all bronze team?

Its great craic though I have to say opening bronze packs the fact that you can nearly buy a pack after every match. Also if you get a team fitness card in a pack you get your money back plus a bit more.

Bronze teams are more fun to play with IMHO. I have a gold squad for all of the major leagues but very rarely use them, been the case for the past few weeks tbh.

Spanish league, both Segunda and La Liga + Ivory Coast hybrid team with one or two from elsewhere. The CB Ba is an absolute monster of a CB btw, highly recommend him. Front 3 are ridiculous. I'll add Zaha at some point too. -

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#chybeZFybdn81

This was originally all Brazilian but the CB's bar the guy Jackson for Chivas were slow as **** and costing me cheap goals especially in that formation where speedy defenders are absolutely essential. Also there is a severe lack of Brazilian bronze players for 343 formation. Made it into a Brazilian + MLS hybrid -

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#i9614dogbdn9m

Rotate between both, both the Spanish one is the main one.

I bought a silver Eredivise side last week for a grand total of 9000 coins. Then I noticed KSI Olajidebt bought Duarte for his road to glory, and thus Eredivisie sides are now the "cool" team to have. Bought Duarte for 800 coins last week, sold him for 6000 a few days ago, ended up making a 14,000 coin profit on the whole team. lol, funny how people feel the need to copy the major youtubers, not complaining though. Now starting to sell off my teams, only want to keep Irish Silvers, Bronze Koreans, Prem and La Liga.

Currently working on a bronze Irish team. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford an expensive team, but I'm going to keep on dreaming anyway. :P

Going to have to save up for IF Twiggy shortly.

• Advertisement

Going to have to save up for IF Twiggy shortly.

Hes going for a minimum 60,000 last id seen.

Hes going for a minimum 60,000 last id seen.

Ah well. Once I finish off with my starter pack and have my Irish team complete, I'll keep everything I get for him, apart from contracts obviously.

You can afford 2 or 3 very strong gold teams with the price of one IF Twigg.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

For anyone building a silver mls side buy Montero. Easily the best silver striker in the league.

Bought Zaha for 3200 in the early hours which is about a 1K cheaper than he usually goes for on PS3, had to buy a 4-3-2-1 card too for 800 coins. Best thing was he has 58 matches in his contract. Can't believe I got him so cheap, was so chuffed. Bronze Spanish - Ivorian hybrid team is sorted now. Didn't really need him but sure, why not.

Bought Modric for 12k but he was out of formation, I need him in a 4-3-3, absolutely ridiculous that I cant buy a 4-3-3 formation card for less than 5000.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Bought Modric for 12k but he was out of formation, I need him in a 4-3-3, absolutely ridiculous that I cant buy a 4-3-3 formation card for less than 5000.

Modric is probably my favourite player on my PL team.

Even if the 433 card costs 5000, 17k is a good price for him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Sold my premier 41212 team and bought a new 4321 team below...

.....................Torres
    A. Johnson.....................Walcott...........
    IF Sessengong.....Essien......Toure...........
    Taiwo.....Kompany.....IF Collocini....Sagna.
    .....................Hart..............................

Not sure where to improve on it!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Sold my premier 41212 team and bought a new 4321 team below...

.....................Torres
    A. Johnson.....................Walcott...........
    IF Sessengong.....Essien......Toure...........
    Taiwo.....Kompany.....IF Collocini....Sagna.
    .....................Hart..............................

Not sure where to improve on it!

David Luiz is a must. Hes up there with Thiago Silva as the best defenders I've played with.

Richards is a beast at RB as well with great pace.

Ashely Young or Bale for LM/LW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

IF Ben Arfa at RW

UP Nani at LW

Advertisement