Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Best RW for a 4-3-3??

In the game? I reckon quite a few of the lads here will say Hulk. But for me personally, just based on performances/stats now, I'd go with Ben Arfa and Valbuena.

I created an EPL team last week with Valencia in the RW position and he's been good but compared to the other two, there is no comparison between the French lads and himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

-Ade- wrote: »
    In the game? I reckon quite a few of the lads here will say Hulk. But for me personally, just based on performances/stats now, I'd go with Ben Arfa and Valbuena.

I created an EPL team last week with Valencia in the RW position and he's been good but compared to the other two, there is no comparison between the French lads and himself.

I find Valencia to be excellent, very quick and nimble, strong enough. I do cross the ball a lot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Best RW for a 4-3-3??
    oops double post. Had Valencia, wasnt impressed tbh,never tried Ben Arfa or Hoillet. I never have a team only from 1 league but always have <98% Chemistry. Currently have Walcott, Alexis, Reyes and Di Maria might look for an IF Walcott or Ben Arfa

4-3-3 is a formation for crossing so I'm guessing you like to cross the ball a lot ? Look no further than IF Jesus Navas, 99 crossing :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

jamescd wrote: »
    4-3-3 is a formation for crossing so I'm guessing you like to cross the ball a lot ? Look no further than IF Jesus Navas, 99 crossing :cool:

Hes over 100k though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

99 crossing wow, def out of my price range though. I like to have one natural sided winger to cross and one inside out winger to cut inside and shoot. hmmmm normal Navas must have decent crossing too though with lightning pace, might be a lovely combo with Ribery

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Carzola has always been great for my La Liga side too if you're looking for a cheaper option than Navas, might be worth looking at him. Albeit I play 451 with that team and Llorente leads the line, get it out wide and whip that ball in. Earns a ton of assists too and chips in with the odd goal here and there too.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Carzola has always been great for my La Liga side too if you're looking for a cheaper option than Navas, might be worth looking at him. Albeit I play 451 with that team and Llorente leads the line, get it out wide and whip that ball in. Earns a ton of assists too and chips in with the odd goal here and there too.

If you like to cross it you should get falcao up front , he has amazing heading and gets me loads of goals, I got him for 1.1k as sub for higuain but end up having him starting, not the fastest but same as llorente :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

How do you check crossing? It's not displayed on bio?

99 crossing wow, def out of my price range though. I like to have one natural sided winger to cross and one inside out winger to cut inside and shoot. hmmmm normal Navas must have decent crossing too though with lightning pace, might be a lovely combo with Ribery

He has 86 crossing.

Rooney10 wrote: »

I think he has/had him :P

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »

You can only see it in-game. Challenge the Team of the Week, pause the game, go into team management and you can see all the various stats there. You can quit right after without losing anything.

Or you can search on youtube :p

And yes I've had IF Navas :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

And yes I've had IF Navas :)

Yeah well everyone hates you...so there :p

Axwell wrote: »
    Yeah well everyone hates you...so there :p

Ouch :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If you gave me your IF Navas though everyone would think wow what a cool sound guy, then they would all like you :) Yup you should do that..

If you gave me your IF Navas though everyone would think wow what a cool sound guy, then they would all like you :) Yup you should do that..

no, not really, he seems pretty sound as it is

I might have if I still had him. Besides, giveaways are no longer allowed :D

multimate wrote: »
    no, not really, he seems pretty sound as it is

no way...really? :rolleyes:

I might have if I still had him. Besides, giveaways are no longer allowed :D

It wouldnt be a giveaway, you would be getting friendship and an awesome bronze card for him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Bored with UT, sold all my players and decided to do a pack only team

So far:

GK: De Gea

RB:Logan (brentford)
    CB:Smalling
    CB:Baines
    LB:Cole

CM:Jenkins (Watford)
    CM:Bostock (Sheffield Utd)
    CM:Fox (Norwich)

LW:Affelay
    ST: Pinilla
    RW:Macklin

Chem:79

Not too bad so far....

I bought a bronze pack last night and got a silver CB from the MLS with 96 pace :eek:

Sold for 15,000.

I had 30,000 saved before that so I decided to sell Lampard and buy Vidic.

My defence was doing great before Vidic but hes one of my favourite players so I really wanted him in the team.

Now to try and get 200,000 coins for Rooney :P

Team is:

Hart

Richards
    Vidic
    Luiz
    Taiwo

Valencia
    Gerrard
    Modric
    Bale

Aguero
    Torres

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eztZlRlNbdpm3

finished my mls side, real lack of good quality silver center mids at a decent price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Planning an affordable Serbian / Serie A hybrid at the moment; two lightning fast wingers (90+) to try break free and drop it onto IF Zigic's head. Krasic's crossing is 86 too, which is appealing. Need to free up some coins, and probably start off with second choices across the back though.

Buffon / Stekelenburg?

Maicon (Abate)
    Lucio (Cordoba)
    Chiellini (Gamberini)
    Taiwo

Vidal
    Cambiasso
    Stankovic

Krasic
    IF Zigic
    Tosic

http://futhead.com/12/squad/571361 reckons it'll have 9 chemistry all over, thought Tosic might prove troublesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

may i recomend the up front partnership of nikicia jelavic and sturridge

Töpher wrote: »
    Planning an affordable Serbian / Serie A hybrid at the moment; two lightning fast wingers (90+) to try break free and drop it onto IF Zigic's head. Krasic's crossing is 86 too, which is appealing. Need to free up some coins, and probably start off with second choices across the back though.

Buffon / Stekelenburg?

Maicon (Abate)
    Lucio (Cordoba)
    Chiellini (Gamberini)
    Taiwo

Vidal
    Cambiasso
    Stankovic

Krasic
    IF Zigic
    Tosic

http://futhead.com/12/squad/571361 reckons it'll have 9 chemistry all over, thought Tosic might prove troublesome.
    I'd get abate for taiwo to save coins, dont get team until new TOTY comes out btw.

Töpher wrote: »

Buffon / Stekelenburg?

Maicon (Abate)
    Lucio (Cordoba)
    Chiellini (Gamberini)
    Taiwo

Vidal
    Cambiasso
    Stankovic

Krasic
    IF Zigic
    Tosic

Yeah that's right, Tosic will get 9 chem. A same nationality link is stronger than a same league link.

He needs 3 links total in that position to get 9 chem. Nationality links give 1.5 links each. And since he gets two (with Zigic and Stankovic), 1.5 + 1.5 = 3 :)

Also move Vidal into the middle and put Marchisio at RCM if you want more of an attacking midfielder in there. Still 9 chem all round

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Not completely worthless, but near enough. Remember it's not just 1 TOTY like the one in January, there will be several. There's BPL TOTY, Serie A TOTY, Liga BBVA TOTY and many more. Prices will hit rock-bottom for several weeks. Just sell your team and buy it back for a whole lot less during/after the TOTY's smile.gif

I only started playing UT in march...so why shud we be selling all our players again?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I only started playing UT in march...so why shud we be selling all our players again?

I just explained it there in the post you quoted :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I just explained it there in the post you quoted :confused:

I am from canada and they think I'm a little slow ehhh

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I am from canada and they think I'm a little slow ehhh

Nah didn't mean it like that mate

To elaborate, the various league Team of the Year's (BPL, Serie A, Liga BBVA, etc.) and a few other special TOTY's will be released across several weeks, starting on the 2nd of May. An insane amount of packs will be opened during this period and this will cause the market to crash big time. Everything will go down in value.

If you want to save a fortune, sell your players and buy them back for much less when the madness begins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

How much does IF Twigg cost?

Advertisement