Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

David Luiz is a must. Hes up there with Thiago Silva as the best defenders I've played with.

Richards is a beast at RB as well with great pace.

Ashely Young or Bale for LM/LW.

I have a different formation David Luiz in my club already playing in my Brazil team, do you think he's better than Kompany?

This is my first team with Sagna, I've had Richards before and may go back to him if I find myself struggling with Sagna.

Don't really like playing with Young, he just doesn't click with me. I've always found Johnson to be great for me. Might look into Bale, I haven't played with him yet.

IF Ben Arfa at RW

UP Nani at LW

You suggesting these for me?

Ben Arfa IF is about 200K lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Sold my premier 41212 team and bought a new 4321 team below...

.....................Torres
    A. Johnson.....................Walcott...........
    IF Sessengong.....Essien......Toure...........
    Taiwo.....Kompany.....IF Collocini....Sagna.
    .....................Hart..............................

Not sure where to improve on it!

MOAR BALE.

I have Johnson aswell and was quite happy with him, but Bale is just unreal. I prefer having a left footed player on the left, so he's a better option than Nani/Young.

I'd go for Richards & Clichy as the full backs (both strong, fast & tall), although Taiwo and Sagna are grand.

I have a different formation David Luiz in my club already playing in my Brazil team, do you think he's better than Kompany?

This is my first team with Sagna, I've had Richards before and may go back to him if I find myself struggling with Sagna.

Don't really like playing with Young, he just doesn't click with me. I've always found Johnson to be great for me. Might look into Bale, I haven't played with him yet.

Its hard to say. I always have Kompany and Luiz playing as a partnership but if I had to pick one to use a contract card on before a final it would be Luiz.

Bales down to around 11,000-14,000 now so its not too bad a price.

If you can afford him get Modric. As I a said in an earlier post hes my favourite player for my PL team.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Ben Arfa was one of my very first buys, arguably up there with my best buy. Unreal how many assists and goals he has scored for me albeit in a 4-3-3 formation, French team.

Vermaelen, Agger and Skrtel are very, very good CB's.

Ramieres for CM is good too. Prefer him over Essien myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Sold my premier 41212 team and bought a new 4321 team below...

.....................Torres
    A. Johnson.....................Walcott...........
    IF Sessengong.....Essien......Toure...........
    Taiwo.....Kompany.....IF Collocini....Sagna.
    .....................Hart..............................

Not sure where to improve on it!

Do you like to cross with your wingers or cut in and shoot ?

I prefer cutting in myself and doing a finesse shot into the far corner, so I always have a right footed player out on the left and a left footed player out on the right.

In my 4-3-2-1 BPL team I start with Adam Johnson at LW and Wright-Philipps at RW, but I swap them in-game so they can cut in and shoot with their strong foot.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    MOAR BALE.

I have Johnson aswell and was quite happy with him, but Bale is just unreal. I prefer having a left footed player on the left, so he's a better option than Nani/Young.

I'd go for Richards & Clichy as the full backs (both strong, fast & tall), although Taiwo and Sagna are grand.

If Taiwo was a CB he'd be worth 60+K he's a BEAST!!! Wouldn't change him over any of the LB's I've had in this game (Clichy/Enrique/Evra)
    Its hard to say. I always have Kompany and Luiz playing as a partnership but if I had to pick one to use a contract card on before a final it would be Luiz.

Bales down to around 11,000-14,000 now so its not too bad a price.

If you can afford him get Modric. As I a said in an earlier post hes my favourite player for my PL team.

Tell me more about Modric, I look at his stats and he just doesn't seem to do it for me, what I do like about him is he's a great passer, I love to pass the ball around and create that easy goal.
    -Ade- wrote: »
    Ben Arfa was one of my very first buys, arguably up there with my best buy. Unreal how many assists and goals he has scored for me albeit in a 4-3-3 formation, French team.

Vermaelen, Agger and Skrtel are very, very good CB's.

Ramieres for CM is good too. Prefer him over Essien myself.

Do you have the IF or just plain old gold BArfa?

Have Ramieres in my Brazilian team (different formation)
    jamescd wrote: »
    Do you like to cross with your wingers or cut in and shoot ?

I prefer cutting in myself and doing a finesse shot into the far corner, so I always have a right footed player out on the left and a left footed player out on the right.

In my 4-3-2-1 BPL team I start with Adam Johnson at LW and Wright-Philipps at RW, but I swap them in-game so they can cut in and shoot with their strong foot.

I like to cut in and finesse, I'm terrible at crossing and heading, no matter how many crosses I get in, I'd probably only score 1 out of 10 if even lol

If I click switch wings in game with that formation will they switch over?

Tell me more about Modric, I look at his stats and he just doesn't seem to do it for me, what I do like about him is he's a great passer, I love to pass the ball around and create that easy goal.

Yeah hes a great passer and Ive found that he sets up goals, scores goals, good enough at tackling and he has good speed + dribbling so if the ball is coming into his feet hes great at a first time turn and then bang through ball into the strikers. If you want to change it up a bit as well hes great at taking on players.

Just an overall great player and I think hes the best CM in the PL in fifa.

If you sold IF Collocini you could probably afford him or sell him anyway and get Luiz and Bale in.

Maybe I'll have a look at getting him in for Essien, my team is a bit poor attacking from the mid. Toure can mop up anything that comes his way.

How much is he going for at the minute?

I've only just got IF Col and find him to be imense at defending crosses (my weakest part of defending)

Maybe I'll have a look at getting him in for Essien, my team is a bit poor attacking from the mid. Toure can mop up anything that comes his way.

How much is he going for at the minute?

I've only just got IF Col and find him to be imense at defending crosses (my weakest part of defending)

Id say hes going for around 22,000 - 25,000 but as Mikey said earlier he picked one up for cheaper so you might get lucky.

• Advertisement

Well I've just about that in my bank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

If Taiwo was a CB he'd be worth 60+K he's a BEAST!!! Wouldn't change him over any of the LB's I've had in this game (Clichy/Enrique/Evra)

100% agree, he's an absolute beast. There might be better overall rated LB's in the game but he has all the stats that actually matter.

I like to cut in and finesse, I'm terrible at crossing and heading, no matter how many crosses I get in, I'd probably only score 1 out of 10 if even lol

If I click switch wings in game with that formation will they switch over?

Oddly enough the left back and right back will swap positions instead if you do that :p You have to pause the game, go into team management and swap them that way.

You can also try this team, no swapping around needed :D

333dr.jpg

Honestly one of the best teams I've used, and I've had loads. Cut in from either side, finesse and bam it's a goal. You can also slot in your beloved Taiwo at LB instead of Balzaretti :D

Cheap enough now as well, cost me less than 40k

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Oddly enough the left back and right back will swap positions instead if you do that :p You have to pause the game, go into team management and swap them that way.

You can also try this team, no swapping around needed :D

333dr.jpg

Honestly one of the best teams I've used, and I've had loads. Cut in from either side, finesse and bam it's a goal. You can also slot in your beloved Taiwo at LB instead of Balzaretti :D

Cheap enough now as well, cost me less than 40k

Honestly, how many amazing teams do you have James? :P

multimate wrote: »
    Honestly, how many amazing teams do you have James? :P

Not too many now, I've gotten rid of most of them before they all become worthless when the league TOTY's are released :)

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Not too many now, I've gotten rid of most of them before they all become worthless when the league TOTY's are released :)

They wouldn't become completely worthless, I don't no whether to sell my Spain 87 squad, I would't have enough coins to buy someone over 84, I'd think I have 200k incl team.

multimate wrote: »
    They wouldn't become completely worthless, I don't no whether to sell my Spain 87 squad, I would't have enough coins to buy someone over 84, I'd think I have 200k incl team.

Not completely worthless, but near enough. Remember it's not just 1 TOTY like the one in January, there will be several. There's BPL TOTY, Serie A TOTY, Liga BBVA TOTY and many more. Prices will hit rock-bottom for several weeks. Just sell your team and buy it back for a whole lot less during/after the TOTY's smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ConorBuckley99

Not completely worthless, but near enough. Remember it's not just 1 TOTY like the one in January, there will be several. There's BPL TOTY, Serie A TOTY, Liga BBVA TOTY and many more. Prices will hit rock-bottom for several weeks. Just sell your team and buy it back for a whole lot less during/after the TOTY's smile.gif

When are they out?

When are they out?

It hasn't been announced yet, but early May I reckon. It's already the 23rd so sell your team asap if you plan to do so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ConorBuckley99

It hasn't been announced yet, but early May I reckon. It's already the 23rd so sell your team asap if you plan to do so

I've only an Irish bronze team! :P

Guess I should wait until then to start making any of the gold teams I was planning on waiting. IF Twiggy it is then. :o

• Advertisement

Heres the squad now, I'm not too sure how to get a screen shot of it just yet.

FUT Squad

Heres the squad now, I'm not too sure how to get a screen shot of it just yet.

FUT Squad

Print screen, paste onto Paint, save and upload to imageshack/similar sites :p

atrgfg.jpg

Since you prefer to cut in and finesse, get 87 Nani and Ben Arfa (if you can't afford the IF, the non-IF is still quality :))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I find using snipping tool on win 7 and then dragging onto upload site www.imgur.com to be much quicker.

Anyone want to swap a Bale for Nani?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'm looking for a 4-2-3-1 formation change for a player if anyone fancies selling one cheap :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah I have one, pm me and make me an offer..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

@ Moon, regular Ben Arfa I'm on about. Can get him for dirt cheap and he is certainly worth every penny and then some.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Best RW for a 4-3-3??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Best RW for a 4-3-3??

Antonio Valencia is a 1 man counter attack. I have a BPL team in 4-3-3 and Valencia is one of my best players.

Alternatively, Hatem Ben-Arfa is only 79 overall but plays much better as others have been saying. If you want one under 1000 coins I can recommend Junior Hoilett from Blackburn, crazy pace, only 76 overall but I think it's 96 pace, I got him for 650 coins as an impact sub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

oops double post. Had Valencia, wasnt impressed tbh,never tried Ben Arfa or Hoillet. I never have a team only from 1 league but always have <98% Chemistry. Currently have Walcott, Alexis, Reyes and Di Maria might look for an IF Walcott or Ben Arfa

Advertisement