Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JohnfromDublin

copper_pipe is the biggest leg ever. new to ultimate team. its hard to make coins + get good players. copper_pipe just gave me an 82 rated italian forward, fast + good shots + good dribbling and 9000 coins omg :P
    dont all ask him though he cant have much more where that came from?
    im in heaven first pepe from jamesmclean and now this, im gonna be the best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

it was miccoli

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

jamescd wrote: »
    You don't have like a bronze badge/kit/contract or something ? Basically anything at all. Just put one up for like 50,000 start price so I can find it easier. I'll send ya someone else you might like too

you on about me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ConorBGF95

Starting Ultimate Team tomorrow and I really can't decide what team I want to build first. Leaning towards a League of Ireland squad to start off with as that will be cheap and easy to build. Decisions, decisions.
    I can't get on the console at the moment. Damn Eircom broadband has been down since friday afternoon.

PSN is down for maintenance at the moment anyway so you're not missing out on much.

Use web app while prices will drop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 jamesmclean

Use web app while prices will drop

Why will prices drop

Less people online cos PSN is down.

Aw right I think thats what happened when I gotta load a players 4 150 a while ago

I AM NO LONGER DOING HANDOUTS SO PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PM'S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yo Copper, do you know when the silver tourney ends ?

I built a team for it but can't even play thanks to Eircom :(

Yo Copper, do you know when the silver tourney ends ?

I built a team for it but can't even play thanks to Eircom :(
    il have a look now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

cheers man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JohnfromDublin

I AM NO LONGER DOING HANDOUTS SO PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PM'S

Lads I told ya not to all start asking for players.. now he's probably not giving anybody any players?? I warned yis :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ConorBGF95

No offence, but some of the begging that has been going on over the last few pages of this thread is pathetic.

Fair enough if you're an experienced poster here and know the lads and just need a favour. But to come in here and just ask for players and coins out of the blue without knowing the lads is quite sad to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Been saving up for a taiwo for a while now, every time I get to 7500+ I always buy a stupid gold pack. Never learn. Italian teams are so much fun though, love my boys.

Anyways, who'd be a decent cb alongside Juan? I have Kjaer but I find him to only be alright. Need to be cheap enough as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Been saving up for a taiwo for a while now, every time I get to 7500+ I always buy a stupid gold pack. Never learn. Italian teams are so much fun though, love my boys.

Anyways, who'd be a decent cb alongside Juan? I have Kjaer but I find him to only be alright. Need to be cheap enough as well.

Bonucci (Juventus, Italian) is like diet Chiellini. Monster in the air and has enough pace to not get caught out, goals from corners all day aswell. Available for 700-800 coins, defo worth a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

im begining to enjoy FUT now , my team

052914c53557bc77bcfe873591fbfbfb.png?1330960679

finaly got them all in the right formation :P
    been thinking about getting RVP up front but park is a great player !

im not an arsenal fan btw lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Does that not defeat the purpose of ultimate team, having all the same players of a team in your actual ultimate team?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Does that not defeat the purpose of ultimate team, having all the same players of a team in your actual ultimate team?

See Cody, see.. now apologise! :p :pac:

i thought the point of ultimate team is to have the players you want as *your ultimate team no ?

and its also only temporary as im building up coins to make a better team

XBOX GIVEAWAY

ROONEY, GERRARD SINCLAIR

FIRST USER TO PUT UP PLAYER FOR 3 days and sends me details gets them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

You could have got a very good russian league team for the price you paid for that arsenal team.

I advise you check the prices out if you want a good team for cheap. Russian league is full of pace. Doumbia, Welliton, McGeady, Honda, Danny, Arshavin, Anyukov etc.

All those players can be got for about 5k total if you check around the market.

edit: I PMed ya there copper a few mins ago... is it like a bronze rooney and gerrard from the lower leagues?? :P But if it is gold rooney and gerrard then your some man for giving them away

the main reason i put it together is because i got half the team in my 4 monthly free packs (which was 8 this month for sum reason) lol
    so i said why not build the rest of it to get me up some points to build i good decent team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

XBOX GIVEAWAY

ROONEY, GERRARD SINCLAIR

Sent you a PM there. You are either mental or outrageously generous, or both. Even if I dont get one of them, sound for doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

XBOX GIVEAWAY

ROONEY, GERRARD SINCLAIR

Sent you a PM there

Fairplay for doing it!

Sent you a PM there

Fairplay for doing it!

same realy could contribution

will ya announce who wins :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cody won't listen folks, I've threatenedtalked to him about his team enough times already :D

Scody94 wrote: »
    the main reason i put it together is because i got half the team in my 4 monthly free packs (which was 8 this month for sum reason) lol
    so i said why not build the rest of it to get me up some points to build i good decent team :P

half the team all in the one formation?? dats wierd??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

XBOX GIVEAWAY

ROONEY, GERRARD SINCLAIR

fair play to ya copper pipe! very generous of ya! I just hope some lurker who never posts here wasnt first to PM you and get em :P

In saying that, Rooney would look well alongside my sturridge (yes im poor) :P

let us know who won the giveaway!

half the team all in the one formation?? dats wierd??

no no no lol , i picked up the 5-2-2-1 formation cards cheap

seemed like they are the cheapest goin
    i got mertesacker , park , gibbs and gervinho in the 8 packs , so i said why the hell not :P

rest came to about 5k ish