Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

LakesKeane wrote: »
    :eek:

Yup I'm a terrible player :D

Sent ya the players Moon, just accept :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

jamescd wrote: »
    Sent ya the players Moon, just accept :)

Cheers man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

This is like a begging thread now :D

Bit of an odd request, does anyone have any 3-4-2-1 Hellas Liga players they don't need? Discarded my 3 packs and made my new favourite team, I'll post it tomorrow, only cost 7-8 k

21 goals in my first 4 games with them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Hey there jamescd, I know your giving away lots of players there, but would you happen to have any premier league players that your not using which I could get off you? preferably gold shiny or silver shiny players if possible? or if you have any decent siere A players in 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 or similar if your not using them which I could get off ya :pac: ?

sound out man if you do!

• Advertisement

Put up a card and PM me

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Well I have an 89 rated team with 100 chemistry and every player 9 chem, but I still lose to 81/82 rated teams with 70 chemistry:o

Exactly. I was beating teams left, right and center, fairly comfortably too for the most part with way worse rated team ratings and chemistry. I know it's somewhat important but for me at least, not to the level it's being made out at least so far. I appreciate the advice from others though don't get me wrong. Not saying I'm a great FIFA player by any means but my record currently stands around 34/35 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses I think and the team I posted only has played 3 games together. I'am not really a 1vs1 player, and haven't been for a few years now (Pro Club is my area) Maybe 20-30 online games I've played in 3 years. Anyway, I'm not terribly fussed about formations, modifiers and the like. My reason for playing FUT anyway, is building teams consisting of players I like. now Club time is become less and less than ever as before.

Cheers for the possible offer of Rami btw. I'm on PS3 though. Credit to you for helping others out it must be said.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

On another FUT related note. What's the story with creating new squads.. say for example I want to keep my French squad and create multiple other squads (next one being the Japanese/South Korean hybrid team probably).

Can I do that?

Yup you can have as many squads as you want, have 6 myself

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just started playing UT this week.

One thing I seem to be struggling with is making coins with players. Any Tips?

Also for contracts, if I am buying a contract and it says +5 or +12 does that mean the amount of games I can use with that player so +12 means he under contract for 12 games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Also for contracts, if I am buying a contract and it says +5 or +12 does that mean the amount of games I can use with that player so +12 means he under contract for 12 games?

I'm still awful at making coins. A good method seems to be searching for a decent player once you get your coins up, in and around the 10-20k mark, and check out a certain players buy nows, then try and win him cheaply, it takes a while. Still, at that I'm awful so hopefully someone else here can help you with that.

And yes, just remember if which type of card your player is and get the right contract card type.

Gold contracts can make you 100 a pop.

Search for BIN of 250, it can take time, they only pop up in 2s and 3s and sell within a second or two, but with a bit of luck you can get them. You just have to sit there clicking the search button back and forth and then hoping you get the bid in before someone else.
    Sell them on then for 350-400BIN.

If you're up late at night, 2am+ you can get loads of 80+ players for 800-1500 who you can resell for a few 100 more.

I came across Lennon last night(although it was the first one I ever found searching below 2000) and resold today for 3,500 made about 1500 or so.
    You'll come across loads of Lopez, S.Parker, A.Song etc at night for 700-1000 who you can resell for 1200-1500.

I'm new to it as well and have managed to make a profit off every player I've bought so far shopping late at night.

I've also picked up a good bunch of 83+ players all acquired for less than 3500(Cambiasio-3500, Rossi-1200, Loris-1100, Malouda-750) could resell all of those for decent profit.

You really need to be up late at night to get players to resell, otherwise you're living off contracts.

Having said all that, my best profit has probably been from the silver Portugese team I bought they were all 71-74 with high pace, all bought for 350-900 and I've resold all for 1000+, most people are more likely to discard good silver players.

You could also buy some bronze 400 packs and sell the contents, I saw a video Sabre(from here) had made based on another video and it worked for him, so I gave it a shot and with patience you will resell most items for 150-200 each... some people will even pay 150 for a bronze contract(even though you get 3 in the 400 pack :confused:) but that method takes patience, I haven't bought one in a week and still have some items to shift but they go overtime.

Probably the most important though is NOT to buy Gold packs..... for 7,500 you only get crap players who resell for 400-600, and the whole pack resells at a loss compared to buying Bronze/Silver pack to resell entirely(where you can make profit with patience)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

If you have 20K+ a great way to make coins is buying IF the week they come out. Made 11K on 2 IF Jovetic's because I bought him the day after he came out.

Here is my new team (made with 9K) scored 27 in 5 games with them

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#e4vcDnHEbc1wu

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Thanks for tips guys been very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

You could also buy some bronze 400 packs and sell the contents, I saw a video Sabre(from here) had made based on another video and it worked for him, so I gave it a shot and with patience you will resell most items for 150-200 each... some people will even pay 150 for a bronze contract(even though you get 3 in the 400 pack :confused:) but that method takes patience, I haven't bought one in a week and still have some items to shift but they go overtime.

Probably the most important though is NOT to buy Gold packs..... for 7,500 you only get crap players who resell for 400-600, and the whole pack resells at a loss compared to buying Bronze/Silver pack to resell entirely(where you can make profit with patience)

Thanks for the shoutout :) It's a method that takes patience, but you can get there slowly but surely. I sell the packs over the course of a week - plenty of re-trys and persistence.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Sorry to join the desperateness guys

But I got Fifa 12 after only having fifa 09, such i love the fact Ultimate team is free, im on Xbox Live atm. having good fun but ive hit a wall, ive not very many good players and im not so great online right now. So when i get good coins (like 2k) then my starting 11 needs contracts and it all goes again

can anyone here help me with any Liga BBVA and or Spanish players? or even some contracts?

I wouldn't mind giving you some contracts but I can't get on the console or the web app because my internet is down :(

I wouldn't mind giving you some contracts but I can't get on the console or the web app because my internet is down :(

I appreciate the help though, is it possible to help me in the future, i saved for a Rossi but he had 1 contract when i got him and now im stuck!

Also, do you think i made the right choice by picking a spanish set up? or should I make another one?

Yeah when my Internet is back up I'll send some contracts your way

Yeah when my Internet is back up I'll send some contracts your way

Thanks

Any players I should search for that will make my team good?

• Advertisement

Which formation you playing and who are your players atm ?

Which formation you playing and who are your players atm ?

Im playing a 4-3-2-1 (basically 433) and i have

Affelay - Rossi - Callejon
    Senna - Javi Marquez - Javi Martinez
    Coentrao - Carvahlo - Perea - Iraola
    Szceszny

Diego Alves in goal is pretty good and cheap. And Reyes or Di Maria at RW if you can afford

Diego Alves in goal is pretty good and cheap. And Reyes or Di Maria at RW if you can afford

Thanks Ill look into them, ive no money atm so im going to to try get a win or two with my bronze player substitutes although ill only get 2 games before i hit a wall again. Perhaps being another team may benefit me more?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#h0JAtSOibc1MA

Been tinkering since there's been some transfer updates, reckon this is as good as I can get them now, with the exception of re-acquiring an IF Danny (sold to fund the IF Doumbia, greater difference in stats), swapping 442 Samba for a 41212 Samba once one is available on the market (should be done for about 1000, bought the current version just to remind me to go looking at some stage!), and getting Bruno Alves and Bocchetti to 41212 somehow - think that'll cost nearly 20k whether done by selling the current versions and buying new, or buying formation modifiers.

Was 451, literally sold everyone and started over, didn't want to be spending 9k a pop on modifying formations once I decided to change. Was surprisingly economical to do, expected to lose out big time. Even made some profits selling some 451 players and buying their 41212's for cheaper. Blew all those profits, and much much more, on a misadventure in the market though! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 jamesmclean

This is my cheap la liga team
    Chem - 90 (Think) (changed since then)
    Total - 83 (Think) (changed)
    GK - Lopez - 1000
    RB - Iraola - 600
    CB - Albiol - 500
    CB - Pepe - Got 59th min 200
    LB - Coentrao - 350
    RM - Cazorla - 650
    CM - Sahin - 1000
    CM - Busquets - 1000
    LM - Pedro - 1500
    ST - Benzema (84) - 1200
    ST - Higuain - 2500
    Price 10, 500

sorry goalkeeper is actually diego alvez not lopez

its on xbox btw
    442 formation for all players

sorry goalkeeper is actually diego alvez not lopez

its on xbox btw
    442 formation for all players

That team is amazing for one assembled so cheap, how do you do it?

That team is amazing for one assembled so cheap, how do you do it?

patience :S

just have patience and find the usual price for the players from sites like Futhead and Ultimatedb and get them.

• Advertisement

patience :S

just have patience and find the usual price for the players from sites like Futhead and Ultimatedb and get them.

Never heard of them!! got any spare players you dont use?

Advertisement