Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 jamesmclean

Scody94 wrote: »
    no no no lol , i picked up the 5-2-2-1 formation cards cheap

seemed like they are the cheapest goin
    i got mertesacker , park , gibbs and gervinho in the 8 packs , so i said why the hell not :P

rest came to about 5k ish

you should go with a spanish team.
    they're cheap and good
    coupla posts back i posted my old one that was 10500.
    rates 83 + 90 chem.
    good thing is that you can keep urgrading d players cuz ders so many good one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I won them wooohoooo, although I didn't really need em. Cheers Copper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 jamesmclean

jamescd wrote: »
    I won them wooohoooo, although I didn't really need em. Cheers Copper :)

ur so lucky :P rooney 90 ye wont even use him on ur team :P terrible. sure dats d way do :P

I told him to pick someone else, but he gave them to me anyway. Oh well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I told him to pick someone else, but he gave them to me anyway. Oh well :D

Feel free to throw Wazza or Stevie G my way if you really dont want them ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Jamesmclean banned for a month - JohnfromDublin permbanned.

Same person, Jamesmclean next time it will be permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Axwell wrote: »
    Jamesmclean banned for a month - JohnfromDublin permbanned.

Same person, Jamesmclean next time it will be permanent.

Only copped it after a few PM's and the fact that only the two of them were using the title thing above the post.

lol why even bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

put my whole arsenal team up for auction , so hopefull il get a few bob from that and get a decent team :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ConorBGF95

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Only copped it after a few PM's and the fact that only the two of them were using the title thing above the post.

lol why even bother?

He even faked a trade to show that he was "contributing to the forum".

Said he was giving away Pique. Guess who the winner of the giveaway was? His other account... Sad. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 yoconozco

put my whole arsenal team up for auction , so hopefull il get a few bob from that and get a decent team :)

Who is on your team?

• Advertisement

im begining to enjoy FUT now , my team

052914c53557bc77bcfe873591fbfbfb.png?1330960679

finaly got them all in the right formation :P
    been thinking about getting RVP up front but park is a great player !

im not an arsenal fan btw lol
    yoconozco wrote: »
    Who is on your team?

^

Who is on your team?

^

Ok thanks did not see it

Who is on your team?

^

Ok thanks did not see it

Not a bad team. What team are you going to get after it? Why can you get players that are on loan e.g. arshavin at zenit and arsenal?

i dunno lol , im gonna got for a spanish or argentinian team , my main goal for argentina would be to get messi :s llol

i dunno lol , im gonna got for a spanish or argentinian team , my main goal for argentina would be to get messi :s llol

Spanish seems smarter tbh, its gonna be impossible to get me unless you are mad lucky and get him in a pack or get him of a friend.

Spanish teams are good I have one atm, although its not very good haha

Spanish seems smarter tbh, its gonna be impossible to get messi unless you are mad lucky and get him in a pack or get him of a friend.

ConorBGF95 wrote: »
    He even faked a trade to show that he was "contributing to the forum".

Said he was giving away Pique. Guess who the winner of the giveaway was? His other account... Sad. :rolleyes:

And this
    for pepe p.m. me put up a bronze player + give me details - nation, club, formation, position etc.
    thanks so much for pepe hes by far my best player now tongue.gif

can't believe anyone would stoop so low :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Spanish seems smarter tbh, its gonna be impossible to get messi unless you are mad lucky and get him in a pack or get him of a friend.

When I ban you dont go making another board name just to come back on...its a ban...take the hint. When the month is up on the other one come back until then stay out. Simple!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I foolishly gave JohnfromDublin 9k sunday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Trying to get my club to 85,000,000 at the minute, and my god is it annoying.

I sold all my main squad VDV, Silva, Nasri (the big guns on it) and came up short. Ran out of money with the club worth 77,000,000 lol.

I'll get there this week hopefully, also trying to find players I don't have that are shiny and only worth 650-700 isn't easy either lol

• Advertisement

I found the non-shiny gold ones much easier to get. Just search for gold, maximum price 300 and bid on as many as you can. Even if you get duplicates, you can quick sell them for 300 or more so you will never make a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Question guys, I saved up for a pack, bought one, got the achievement for getting a TOTW player but never got the player, wtf?

It was kinda low but that guy also to do that, and to think he treated me like that, btw guys Update on my team, its improving steadily, itll never have a messi or casillias or anything like that but im finding bargains now!! :)

There's a glitch in that some of the transferred players trigger the achievement. You must have pulled one of them transferred players in that pack.

There's a glitch in that some of the transferred players trigger the achievement. You must have pulled one of them transferred players in that pack.

Awhhh dang it, i fair thought Id get someone worth selling T-T

I found the non-shiny gold ones much easier to get. Just search for gold, maximum price 300 and bid on as many as you can. Even if you get duplicates, you can quick sell them for 300 or more so you will never make a loss.

Yeah I was doing that but just prefered the shiny ones for some reason lol, maybe it was the shinyness of them :D

I'll have to play a few games to get some money together now to finish it off, 240k for a shiny player 8 million needed, thats (does maths in head) 33/34 players @ 650/700 each = ah jaysus, I'll need 24k to finish it :eek:

Might sell some of my 4-8k players to make up the difference. Thought I'd have it quicker than that.
    Question guys, I saved up for a pack, bought one, got the achievement for getting a TOTW player but never got the player, wtf?

Same thing happened to Axwell.

Maybe they're feeling sorry for having a stupid achievement that they stated giving people the achievement without giving them the players :confused:

It was kinda low but that guy also to do that, and to think he treated me like that, btw guys Update on my team, its improving steadily, itll never have a messi or casillias or anything like that but im finding bargains now!! :)

Since doing the above to get my club to 85,000,000 I've found lots of bargains for 650-700 coins.

Do a search with the formation you want and max coins as 700, plenty of 80+ players showing up.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Since doing the above to get my club to 85,000,000 I've found lots of bargains for 650-700 coins.

Do a search with the formation you want and max coins as 700, plenty of 80+ players showing up.

Oh, really> ill have to do that!!! :) thanks!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Same thing happened to Axwell.

Maybe they're feeling sorry for having a stupid achievement that they stated giving people the achievement without giving them the players :confused:

I got some player called Lobos who plays in the mexican league or something and was apparently TOTW, got the achievement and thought nice ill sell whoever that was for some nice coinage..no such luck! But i got the achievement at least :D

I got some player called Lobos who plays in the mexican league or something and was apparently TOTW, got the achievement and thought nice ill sell whoever that was for some nice coinage..no such luck! But i got the achievement at least :D

Sure the TOTW player I got was some Ajax defender, think I got 15k for him!!

The new Ba is dearer than an old TOTW Ba! Tis nuts!!

• Advertisement

nothing wrong with the achievy but werent you pissed about not getting a totw player?

Advertisement