Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Sure go on.... It might make afew extra coins for him.
    Will PM you now mate,Oh and congrats on the 1000 post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Just took 1 of Copper Pipes dicks (calm down lads!!!!) :P

Sound lad to deal with. Thanks again bro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Do you happen to want a pair of Bolls as well ? You can have em for a mere 300 coins

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So now that I have Web App access back, here is the La Liga team I build with Scody's coins (+2,400 of my own).

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#rVXtur36bc3Or

Delighted with them. Most expensive player was Sahin for 1200 coins. Other bargains: Higuain for 700 coins! Rossi, Reyes and D.Lopez for 1000, Soldado and Abidal for 850.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm gonna go for either a Dutch league team or Russian league.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    So now that I have Web App access back, here is the La Liga team I build with Scody's coins (+2,400 of my own).

Delighted with them. Most expensive player was Sahin for 1200 coins. Other bargains: Higuain for 700 coins! Rossi, Reyes and D.Lopez for 1000, Soldado and Abidal for 850.

Can't see your team on my phone but getting Higuain for 700 is a real bargain, I think I paid a few K's a week or so ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Decided to go with a Portuguese league team

a21aa904932142d0719bec241a6b6997.png

Total cost was 4k

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

I got a CM Mascherano I don't need. PM if you want him

Attention Italian team owners, who do you use in central defence? I'm looking for a good partnership.

I decided to sell off my PL team. Got around 12,000 coins. I think I might go for an Argentina team this time around. Always loved Riquelme when he played for villarreal so he'll be in the team even though they have so many better cams.

• Advertisement

I decided to sell off my PL team. Got around 12,000 coins. I think I might go for an Argentina team this time around. Always loved Riquelme when he played for villarreal so he'll be in the team even though they have so many better cams.

Stick him on the bench :)

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Attention Italian team owners, who do you use in central defence? I'm looking for a good partnership.
    Serie a or Italian players?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

From Italy: Chellini

Serie A: Cordoba / Thiago Silva to join (depending on budget)

🤪

Serie a or Italian players?
    Sabre0001 wrote: »
    From Italy: Chellini

Serie A: Cordoba / Thiago Silva to join (depending on budget)

Sorry Serie A (should've mentioned that in original post)

ATM I have Nesta great but really slow, and some guy from Lazio (can't remember his name.

I'd love to be able to afford Thiago Silva, he's just out of my price range.

What are Cordoba's stats? Thought he was well past it..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Rated 78 overall.

Pace: 81
    Shooting: 48
    Passing: 58
    Dribbling: 40
    Defending: 76
    Heading: 80

Prone to moments of madness, but he's quick and cheap.

🤪

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

;That brazillian guy rated 81 CB in siere A is a bargain imo, can be got for like 600 coins. Also samual can be got for around 800-1000 and he's rated 85 but a bit slow.

Id go for Chiellini and Lucio if Silva is out of your price range.

Best would be Chiellini + Lucio or Chiellini + Ogbonna. Ogbonna plays in Serie B but he is Italian so he will still link with Chiellini. Only rated 75 but has great defensive stats. 82 pace, 81 defending and 81 heading.

Did you get the achievement already ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 morruci

diego alves
    coentrao
    perea
    lucio
    iroala
    granero
    senna
    gotze (bundesliga
    affelay
    benzema
    sam (bundesliga)

any ideas who i should get? that cost nearly all my money (have 2,100 left!)

Cheers guys, I'll keep an eye out for them, Chiellini seems to be popular and yet he's never popped up on my radar!!

• Advertisement

morruci wrote: »
    diego alves
    coentrao
    perea
    lucio
    iroala
    granero
    senna
    gotze (bundesliga
    affelay
    benzema
    sam (bundesliga)

any ideas who i should get? that cost nearly all my money (have 2,100 left!)

What formation is that ?

Maybe start with selling Lucio, Gotze and Sam and replace them with La Liga players

jamescd wrote: »
    What formation is that ?

Maybe start with selling Lucio, Gotze and Sam and replace them with La Liga players

yeh was thinking about doing that but gotze and lucio are my best players :P + wouldnt get that much for them - its 4-3-2-1 and most the players are that formation
    do you no who i could replace gotze or lucio or sam with do you no? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 34,069 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I have nice Spanish side done at moment it's 4 1/2 star team so can avoid most of the 5 star nuts in friendlies at least.

Its a 4-1-2-1-2 Formation plenty of nice pace all over and all bright shiny Green bar RB

All Gold including the bench. Beat some 5 star teams in Cup games too

Diego lopez
    Iraola Sagnara, Victor Ruiz, Mikel Gonzalez, Jose Enrique.
    Sergio Busquests
    Juanfran
    Jordi Alba
    Borja Valero
    Adrian
    Jose Callejon

Subs:Ruban Castro(st), Roberto(GK), Javi Martinez (CDM), Tiago(CAM) Silvio(RB), Dominguez (CB), Nolito(LM), Pedro leon(RM)

Cheers guys, I'll keep an eye out for them, Chiellini seems to be popular and yet he's never popped up on my radar!!

I assume you got the chievo done since you're buying players ? Thought you ran out of coins lol

I have nice Spanish side done at moment it's 4 1/2 star team so can avoid most of the 5 star nuts in friendlies at least.

Its a 4-1-2-1-2 Formation plenty of nice pace all over and all bright shiny Green bar RB

Diego lopez
    Sergio Busquests
    Juanfran
    Jordi Alba
    Borja Valero
    Adrian
    Jose Callejon

Subs:Ruban Castro(st), Roberto(GK), Javi Martinez (CDM), Tiago(CAM) Silvio(RB), Dominguez (CB), Nolito(LM), Pedro leon(RM)

yeh was thinking about getting lopez but hes quite expensive. dont wanna blow all my money on him. how much is borja valero and what he rated. i was thinking about getting a new cm/cam.
    + wat rating r ruiz and gonzalez. sorry cant check atm. my web app isnt working cuz my console is logged in

Diego lopez
    Sergio Busquests
    Juanfran
    Jordi Alba
    Borja Valero
    Adrian
    Jose Callejon

Are you on xbox ? I have a couple of La liga players you can have

I assume you got the chievo done since you're buying players ? Thought you ran out of coins lol

Not yet, haven't been online since, just using some forward planning lol

My Italian team is my main team now since I sold my Prem one.

Are you on xbox ? I have a couple of La liga players you can have

yes i am on xbox.
    are you sure? i wouldnt really feel right taking them from you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

anyone know where you can find the list of new players added in the last update and updated cards with players with higher ratings, like with Demba Ba who now has a gold shiny 84 card.

• Advertisement

Not yet, haven't been online since, just using some forward planning lol

My Italian team is my main team now since I sold my Prem one.

You should be able to afford a very nice Serie A team then :D

Advertisement