Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Your welcome :)

@ Moon: Put up a card

@ Axwell: I'll see what I got left :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

James, do you have any championship players?

Have a few yeah. Got Beckford, not sure if the rest are any good. Do you want them ?

jamescd wrote: »
    Have a few yeah. Got Beckford, not sure if the rest are any good. Do you want them ?

Just looking for a few yeah

I'll pm you tomorrow. Thanks James, you boss!

Axwell I have Wilshere and Dzeko, you want em ?

• Advertisement

I take it you're not playing any more?..... have you any players in a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 formation?

I take it you're not playing any more?..... have you any players in a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 formation?

Nah I'm still playing, they're just players I don't need/use or players I got from packs :)

From which league do you want ? You Xbox yeah ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah cheers, will pm u later on with players etc

Will post my new team tomorrow! Actually 2 of them. Sold my Dutch silvers, didn't like them. I made a French/Brazil hybridish team. And a championship bronze team

here they are.

Team1.png

Team2.png

I like the french/brazil one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Only started UT last week, tis addictive I got to say.

My first team, all French (starting XI and subs, few foreign reservers) -

2n8zbdd.png

Others that can't be seen are Remy, Roux, Grizemann, Martin, Toulalan, Flamini, Ebondo, Cissokh and Elana.

Never wanted Benzema incase I'm asked. Rami would be in the starting XI if he wasn't such a pain trying to acquire. Gonna sign Varene instead and then move onto my next team which will either be a Portugese league based team or Japan and Korean hybrid team.

Has there ever been a Gold contract crash before?

I've been picking them up for 250 BIN, it took a very quick hand and loads of looks to get any.
    Sell them on for 350-400BIN

But since yesterday evening there is a constant page of 250 BIN, most are Manager contracts but there is a solid number of 40+ player ones too. :confused:

Does this happen from time to time?

I've been on the app most days the past 2 weeks and manager contracts for 250 weren't lasting long never mind players.... what the hell happened yesterday :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

1st of the month so people get pre-order bonus packs. Also Messi in TOTW again so people buying more packs.

Perhaps......I never have a clue how the market works :D

🤪

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah first of the month so people have free packs from pre-order. All the prices go crazy for a few days and people get rid of the excess stuff they don't want from the packs or their squads to make money and make room for the new players.

Only started UT last week, tis addictive I got to say.

My first team, all French (starting XI and subs, few foreign reservers) -
    http://www.ea.com/au/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#egAJ5YoSbc0wJ

Rami would be in the starting XI if he wasn't such a pain trying to acquire. Not one to give up anything I really want :pac:, but after well over a dozen Rami bids I grew tired of waiting . Varene was added to the squad yesterday.

Gonna make a Portugese league team or Japan and Korean hybrid team next.

Im not playing much longer and I'm only correcting the mistakes I made like you are now.

Before you even buy another player, DO NOT BUY PLAYERS FROM A DIFFERENT FORMATION

You can get away with a lad playing in a 4-3-2-1 if he's a 4-3-1-2 and maybe even a 4-2-2-2 if you can keep team mates linked to him.

You can get 100 Chemistry but still have players with 4/5/6 individual which means they'll play like ****e either way.

When you're searching for players, just settle on a formation and be patient, I started to resell all the players I had bought(from my French team i had Gourchuff, Menez, M'Bia) that didn't fit either of my two formations.

I thought maybe I could pick up formation modifiers late at night cheap as I was the players but they NEVER go cheap and it's so hard to find any with 4 defenders.

I'd recommend Gallas as a CB, he doesn't come up much during the day though but I see him a lot at night

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eq80qubPbc0Pt

My team minus a midfiield since I'm waiting to reaquire them all.

Luckily I didn't splash silly money on anyone so I was able to resell all the players for a profit until I get them in one of my two formations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Im not playing much longer and I'm only correcting the mistakes I made like you are now.

Before you even buy another player, DO NOT BUY PLAYERS FROM A DIFFERENT FORMATION

You can get away with a lad playing in a 4-3-2-1 if he's a 4-3-1-2 and maybe even a 4-2-2-2 if you can keep team mates linked to him.

You can get 100 Chemistry but still have players with 4/5/6 individual which means they'll play like ****e either way.

When you're searching for players, just settle on a formation and be patient, I started to resell all the players I had bought(from my French team i had Gourchuff, Menez, M'Bia) that didn't fit either of my two formations.

I thought maybe I could pick up formation modifiers late at night cheap as I was the players but they NEVER go cheap and it's so hard to find any with 4 defenders.

I'd recommend Gallas as a CB, he doesn't come up much during the day though but I see him a lot at night

Luckily I didn't splash silly money on anyone so I was able to resell all the players for a profit until I get them in one of my two formations.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Sounds worryingly like a vampire.

Must go check my free packs. Actually, I missed the ones for January as I had zero time for FIFA, I thought they'd carry over so when I logged in in Feb, I would see 8 waiting. No dice though.

Never wanted Benzema incase I'm asked. Rami would be in the starting XI if he wasn't such a pain trying to acquire. Gonna sign Varene instead and then move onto my next team which will either be a Portugese league based team or Japan and Korean hybrid team.

You on xbox ? I have Rami I think

I have Pastore and Sissoko if you're on Xbox

jamescd - Do you have any 4-4-2 gold PL players that you're not using?

Sold off my team a few weeks ago but started again after getting Pato in 1 of my free packs (Sold him for 8000). Just looking to make a basic PL team with the coins. Cheers

I'll see what I got

Ok, no 4-4-2 but I got several 4-4-1-1 and 4-2-2-2's. You'll still get the green boot because those two formations are similar to 4-4-2. Have Agger, Bent, Ramires, and Downing. Also still have Dzeko and Wilshere because Axwell hasn't taken them yet.

• Advertisement

I'll see what I got

Ok, no 4-4-2 but I got several 4-4-1-1 and 4-2-2-2's. You'll still get the green boot because those two formations are similar to 4-4-2. Have Agger, Bent, Ramires, and Downing. Also still have Dzeko and Wilshere because Axwell hasn't taken them yet.

Cheers man.

Ill definitely take Bent, Agger, Ramires and Downing off of you if that's alright?

If you only want to give 1 or 2 that's grand. Thanks

You can have them all. If Axwell doesn't want Dzeko and Wilshere anymore, you can have them as well.

Put up a bronze player you dont need and PM me the details.

You can have them all. If Axwell doesn't want Dzeko and Wilshere anymore, you can have them as well.

Put up a bronze player you dont need and PM me the details.

PM sent. Cheers mate. Ah its grand Axwell can have them. Thanks

I have Pastore and Sissoko if you're on Xbox

Nah PS3, I had Pastore in the wrong formation alright, waiting on a 4-3-1-2 one now.

PM sent. Cheers mate. Ah its grand Axwell can have them. Thanks

I've sent the players, just accept anytime :)

Did anyone play last year?

I was reading the chemistry had no effect?..... they really took it to the other extreme this year.

I can tell who's going to win the game on load up, really cheap tbh.
    If you come up against 85+ players with good chemistry you're wasting your time playing.
    Even with my 100% chem and 80-82 players if I meet a super team they play like **** anyway, its like your own teams chem has just been negated.

I agree there needs to be some incentive to build diff teams and to avoid everyone having the same 11 for gold but when I play, I don't want my games decided by 10% skill and 90% chemistry/team......

Works both ways, I don't like winning games because the other lads team isn't as settled, I can beat enough ppl myself without boosters/handicaps.

Maybe a player boost of +1 would be better for blending your team?....

Just wish this mode played like a normal FIFA 12 game, it feels VERY arcadey and cheap in comparison.... but I love the buying and selling :D

Nah PS3, I had Pastore in the wrong formation alright, waiting on a 4-3-1-2 one now.

Ah that's too bad, have several Ligue 1 players that are in 4-3-2-1/4-3-3. Pastore, Hazard, Lucho, Valbuena, etc... :p

Did anyone play last year?

I was reading the chemistry had no effect?..... they really took it to the other extreme this year.

I can tell who's going to win the game on load up, really cheap tbh.
    If you come up against 85+ players with good chemistry you're wasting your time playing.
    Even with my 100% chem and 80-82 players if I meet a super team they play like **** anyway, its like your own teams chem has just been negated.

I agree there needs to be some incentive to build diff teams and to avoid everyone having the same 11 for gold but when I play, I don't want my games decided by 10% skill and 90% chemistry/team......

Works both ways, I don't like winning games because the other lads team isn't as settled, I can beat enough ppl myself without boosters/handicaps.

Maybe a player boost of +1 would be better for blending your team?....

Just wish this mode played like a normal FIFA 12 game, it feels VERY arcadey and cheap in comparison.... but I love the buying and selling :D

Well I have an 89 rated team with 100 chemistry and every player 9 chem, but I still lose to 81/82 rated teams with 70 chemistry:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 jamesmclean

I'm new to ultimate team (started last week) and am trying to get smart deals and build up my squad and win tournaments so I can make money.

So far I only have a 76 rated squad with 72 chemistry. And 1022 coins in the bank thing.

I'm on xbox and if anybody has any spare players at all could the message me?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Well I have an 89 rated team with 100 chemistry and every player 9 chem, but I still lose to 81/82 rated teams with 70 chemistry:o

:eek:

Advertisement