Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

85 Boateng is around 100k on xbox now, not sure on PS3. Not worth it imo. You should have bought him when he was around 60k. Pato at CM is a no-no. I'd go for 85 Pirlo, he is in this week's TOTW.

And replace Nesta with Chiellini. He is a must have in any Serie A defense :)

Played a bit of this back on release then left it till this week.

Starting to understand it a bit more now after some research.

I was basically just saving caps for packs which were a waste of time.

Started turning cheap gold contracts and getting good players around the 800-1000 mark and reselling for a few 100 extra.

Got Hart last night for 1,900 and Valencia for 1,400 or something.

Amazing offers at 3-4am on players without a reserve.

Starting to build up a decent pool, I'm not far behind some friends in the leaderboard and I'm not playing long (in total).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

My current Seria A team. Only purchased it a few weeks ago and have to say, its the most fun I've had on FIFA. Players were pretty cheap and added the likes of Lavezzi and Robinho once I decided to stick with the team :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bTR1EK0JbcXhq

nvm

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Knex. wrote: »
    My current Seria A team. Only purchased it a few weeks ago and have to say, its the most fun I've had on FIFA. Players were pretty cheap and added the likes of Lavezzi and Robinho once I decided to stick with the team :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bTR1EK0JbcXhq

Miccoli is unreal and dirt cheap btw! Best finesse shooter I've played with!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Made this team for around 6k. Have to fill up a few more for subs bench. Looking forward to using it though it's a bit sweaty.
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#d8mfA4WAbcYht

This is my Serie A team. Love em
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hXqux28FbcYjF
    +1 on Micolli too

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Miccoli is unreal and dirt cheap btw! Best finesse shooter I've played with!

I'll give him a try, thanks :D Was gonna splash out on Pato but might leave that for a while!

Might as well post my current Serie A team :). I prefer Cisse over Miccoli tbh

aghrt.jpg

I'll give him a try, thanks :D Was gonna splash out on Pato but might leave that for a while!

I have a spare Miccoli you can have if you want to try him out. Also have a spare Cambiasso, Abate and Buffon. They'd fit nicely in your team. Let me know if you want them

jamescd wrote: »
    Might as well post my current Serie A team :). I prefer Cisse over Miccoli tbh

aghrt.jpg

I have a spare Miccoli you can have if you want to try him out. Also have a spare Cambiasso, Abate and Buffon. They'd fit nicely in your team. Let me know if you want them

Bought a Miccoli, 8 goals in 4 so not bad :D

Thanks for the offers, appreciate it. What formation are the others in, 4-4-1 by any chance?

Yup, you're in luck, they're all 4-4-1-1 :) Put up a card and PM me the details

• Advertisement

Yup, you're in luck, they're all 4-4-1-1 :) Put up a card and PM me the details

Thanks James, legend! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Will post my new team tomorrow! Actually 2 of them. Sold my Dutch silvers, didn't like them. I made a French/Brazil hybridish team. And a championship bronze team

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

How I balance having lots of Strikers.

4-1-2-1-2

Cisse & Pato up front with Miccoli as CAM. If that doesn't work, Robinho comes on. Deadly combinations.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Decided to hop on the Serie A bandwagon, had 12k to spend.

4-2-3-1

De Sanctis

Abate
    Nesta
    Bonucci
    Balzaretti

Vidal
    Gargano

Boateng
    Zarate
    Hamsik

Forlan

Only players I want to change are Gargano and Zarate, ideally Pirlo and Robinho to replace them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Stupid corner glitch. 3-2 up with 88 on the clock.

Been waiting for about a hour for this guy to take the corner, didn't want to quit. Guess i have to now, can't believe that this rubbish is possible.

Stupid corner glitch. 3-2 up with 88 on the clock.

Been waiting for about a hour for this guy to take the corner, didn't want to quit. Guess i have to now, can't believe that this rubbish is possible.

That's actually ridiculous. Thought corners would be automatically taken after a while, similar to goal kicks, frees etc.

Some people on FIFA just piss the hell outta ya :mad:

anyone else having trouble with the FUT servers on ps3?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    anyone else having trouble with the FUT servers on ps3?

Down on xbox right now anyway, just logged in for a game

Down on xbox right now anyway, just logged in for a game

Sound, thanks. I reckon they have a dell in a shed running ultimate team at this stage.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Decided to hop on the Serie A bandwagon, had 12k to spend.

4-2-3-1

De Sanctis

Abate
    Nesta
    Bonucci
    Balzaretti

Vidal
    Gargano

Boateng
    Zarate
    Hamsik

Forlan

Only players I want to change are Gargano and Zarate, ideally Pirlo and Robinho to replace them.

Are you on xbox ? I have a spare Robinho and De Rossi. You can have them if you want

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Are you on xbox ? I have a spare Robinho and De Rossi. You can have them if you want

I'll take the Robinho if you don't need him :)

If he doesn't want it or he's on PS3, it's yours.

Is the 80k you won gone already :D ?

If he doesn't want it or he's on PS3, it's yours.

Is the 80k you won gone already :D ?

Well gone, I blew it on two players lol

I knew it :D

I have Micolli and Krasic as well, you want em ?

He wants Robinho, he is on Xbox, he is very appreciative of what you are doing for the members of this forum. :D

Xbox Live GT is Mikeyt086 aswell, send me an invite whenever. I wouldnt turn down De Rossi aswell.

Sound man.

Put up a bronze player you don't want on auction and PM me the details. His name, position, club, formation, nationality and your team name.

I knew it :D

I have Micolli and Krasic as well, you want em ?

Oh yeah, I can give them a go too, cheers :)

Put up a player then and PM me the details :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Dont mind Moon, hes hoarding the coins he won and hasn't spent a penny the skinflint! The players you give him don't even get a run out on his team they just go straight up for sale the poor sods!

I on the other hand have spent mine on players and packs (way too many packs with nothing in them..damn you UT)..so give me all your players you don't want instead and they will be put to good use and at least get to play a game :D

• Advertisement

Sound for Robinho and De Rossi James, slotted into my team nicely!

Advertisement