Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

If love the feeling u get when u open a gold pack
    Its better than sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

4 x 50k packs and a sh1t load of 7.5k packs.........no player worth more thank 1k :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

brought 3 50k packs, 2 7.5k packs and one 5k pack. best i got was lorrente :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

when i go to store It does not give me the option to use microsoft points? Any ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just bought a truck load of player packs, nowt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Wasted 150,000 coins on the 50,000 packs. Also got a few 7.5k packs
    Ribery and Nasri only ones worth mentioning....would have loved a team of the week player even

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Was about to go on and buy a few and said id check on here first to see how ye were getting on buying them before I wasted any coins...seems like wasted would be the word. Feck all decent cards as usual then?

If love the feeling u get when u open a gold pack
    Its better than sex.

Im only 16 so cant agrre or disagree with u on that

Axwell wrote: »
    Was about to go on and buy a few and said id check on here first to see how ye were getting on buying them before I wasted any coins...seems like wasted would be the word. Feck all decent cards as usual then?

Feck all would be an understatement. 500k over 3 days and got nothing worth mentioning :p

Would have felt better giving it away instead of wasting it on packs........

Lol Xavi is not even selling for a million, just saw one expire at 915k. EA are seriously being generous this year, absolute sh1t loads being pulled. Shame I didn't pull one though, I'd have been happy with an Alonso :D

• Advertisement

ya xavi's price is a bit suprising. In two minds over if I should buy an 93 Pique. The price will go up but Im afraid of making a loss

I got one for 485k last night. Already selling for 530k+ and will only keep going up since he's out of packs. Not too much risk there tbh

i may sell xavi and buy him now

I've decided not to spend anymore on packs and just buy 1 more TOTY player instead. I'll probably go for TOTY Iniesta if he gets a little bit cheaper. Already have Pique and Alves. Should make a fat profit on the 3 of them in a few weeks time :)

Went with TOTY Alonso instead. My team is almost complete ! :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ccmr7p1hbcwNJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joshcire

He guys im new enough to these forums aswel as Fifa Ultimate team i have played Fifa 11 but didn't understand Ultimate team last year but i started it this year the team i have is all bronzes nd not even 2 star rated with 60 chemistry im finding it very hard to make coins and wonder what im doing wrong because every bit of coins i make i end up having to use on fitness cards or contract cards any help with how to make coins woud be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Bought two 50k packs and a few 7500. Best cards I got were Villa, Tevez and Suarez. I have yet to get an IF card, and Ive opened maybe 40 packs at this stage.

On another note does anyone that uses Hart find he parrys the ball straight to an opposition player an awful lot, it's driving me mad :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

joshcire wrote: »
    He guys im new enough to these forums aswel as Fifa Ultimate team i have played Fifa 11 but didn't understand Ultimate team last year but i started it this year the team i have is all bronzes nd not even 2 star rated with 60 chemistry im finding it very hard to make coins and wonder what im doing wrong because every bit of coins i make i end up having to use on fitness cards or contract cards any help with how to make coins woud be greatly appreciated.

Fella asked pretty similar stuff to you not so long ago. Check out from this page onwards! :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056395720&page=28

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Today's the day. EA, Microsoft and Sony going to be laughing all the way to the bank. Ronaldo and Messi hit packs tonight!

Also to the above re: Joe Hart - no. I find him one of, if not the most, difficult keepers to beat!

🤪

Sh1t, here we go. I've changed my mind yet again. Gonna try my luck with 200k. I just know I'm gonna regret this :(

• Advertisement

OMG......Got the "How great is that achievement ?" and thought it might be TOTY Rooney, Messi or Ronaldo. But no, it's IF Benzema :(

jamescd wrote: »
    OMG......Got the "How great is that achievement ?" and thought it might be TOTY Rooney, Messi or Ronaldo. But no, it's IF Benzema :(

And he's worth at least 250,000 ?

But I opened 350k worth of packs tonight :(

Gonna use him in my team anyway, but still 850k spent over the last 5 days and I only have IF Benzema to show for it. I'm done with packs, not opening another one until FIFA 13 !!!

jamescd wrote: »
    But I opened 350k worth of packs tonight :(

Gonna use him in my team anyway, but still 850k spent over the last 5 days and I only have IF Benzema to show for it. I'm done with packs, not opening another one until FIFA 13 !!!

We all know that's not true :pac:

When team of the season comes out you'll be bored of your La Liga dream team! :p

Alright, maybe I'll open a few more down the line. But definitely not opening another one soon, ughhhhhh :p

I am incredibly jealous

Wasted quite a bit of time and money on packs :( At least I'm not still saving for an Ibrahimovic - played against a couple of them and I'm not sure he's worth the money (can someone tell me otherwise / lend me him for a couple of days? :D)

🤪

I have Ibrahimovich, absolute beast

• Advertisement

I have Ibrahimovich, absolute beast

Dang...Now I wish I hadn't thrown away some good money. You're good at making money - is it the IF you have?

His pace is a bit off - he'd be one of the slower members of my team...I've had little trouble defending against him - I suppose he was in the wrong hands!

🤪

Advertisement