Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Axwell wrote: »
    Any chance ya can stick formations up beside those? And wheres the boards discount, id rather buy off you than some randomer but those seem to be the going rates for most players there :D

Oh and that spare Messi and Iniesta would look lovely in my team - just saying :P

See edited post.

Also I said feel free to make an offer. So if you're looking for a discount, then offer away :p

P.S. Off to bed now, Ill check offers tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

Im trying to sell some bundesliga players, so if i manage to actually sell any ill try any put some coins together to make an offer for either alves or pushing it maybe IF Marcello, if they havent sold already of course.

@ Minatauro and Copper_pipe: I'm afraid Dani Alves, Casillas and IF Marcelo have been sold :o Also sold 1x Messi, 2x Iniesta, IF Pepe and Torres. So all that's left is:

Messi ST 4-2-2-2 560k
    Ronaldo LW 4-3-3 680k
    Pique 4-3-1-2 45k
    Ribery LM 4-4-1-1 47k
    Sergio Ramos RB 4-1-2-1-2 20k
    Kaka CAM 4-1-2-1-2 18k
    Lavezzi LM 4-4-1-1 14k
    Ashley Young RM 4-2-2-2 17k
    Cech GK 4-2-2-2 10k
    Alexis Sanchez RM 4-4-1-1 16k
    Pato ST 4-4-2 18k
    Lucio CB 4-1-2-1-2 13k
    Chiellini CB 4-1-2-1-2 14k
    Suarez CAM 4-2-2-2 13k
    Robinho CAM 4-2-2-2 10k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

jamescd wrote: »
    @ Minatauro and Copper_pipe: I'm afraid Dani Alves, Casillas and IF Marcelo have been sold :o Also sold 1x Messi, 2x Iniesta, IF Pepe and Torres. So all that's left is:

Messi ST 4-2-2-2 560k
    Ronaldo LW 4-3-3 680k
    Pique 4-3-1-2 45k
    Ribery LM 4-4-1-1 47k
    Sergio Ramos RB 4-1-2-1-2 20k
    Kaka CAM 4-1-2-1-2 18k
    Lavezzi LM 4-4-1-1 14k
    Ashley Young RM 4-2-2-2 17k
    Cech GK 4-2-2-2 10k
    Alexis Sanchez RM 4-4-1-1 16k
    Pato ST 4-4-2 18k
    Lucio CB 4-1-2-1-2 13k
    Chiellini CB 4-1-2-1-2 14k
    Suarez CAM 4-2-2-2 13k
    Robinho CAM 4-2-2-2 10k

Offer 40k for Pato, Chiellini and Lucio?

sounds cool. PM me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

sounds cool. PM me

Grand, PM'ing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Minatauro wrote: »
    Im trying to sell some bundesliga players, so if i manage to actually sell any ill try any put some coins together to make an offer for either alves or pushing it maybe IF Marcello, if they havent sold already of course.

What bundesliga players are you trying to sell?

Just found out there donmeister is on PS3 lol. Im on xbox lads :)

Knex. wrote: »
    What bundesliga players are you trying to sell?

I just put them up literally 10 minutes ago for the hour.
    Look for my team Puke Football.

IF Pizzaro
    IF Reus
    ozil
    Podolski
    Kroos
    muller
    Ballack
    Hummels
    Subotic
    Howedes
    Schurlle
    Aogo
    Piszczek
    Kuzmanovic
    Bastians
    Gomez
    Adler
    Gotze
    Rolfes

All are 4-2-2-2.

Minatauro wrote: »
    I just put them up literally 10 minutes ago for the hour.
    Look for my team Puke Football.

IF Pizzaro
    IF Reus
    ozil
    Podolski
    Kroos
    muller
    Ballack
    Hummels
    Subotic
    Howedes
    Schurlle
    Aogo
    Piszczek
    Kuzmanovic
    Bastians
    Gomez
    Adler
    Gotze
    Rolfes

All are 4-2-2-2.

Cheers.

Have a good few of those players, none IF tho and I play 4-1-2-1-2.

Who here was saying about making coins off trade offers the other day, think it was James? I'm finding nobody even looks at them for me and I've been offering Hazard, Sahin etc.

• Advertisement

I tried trading with the informs and no one bothered with them either. Maybe my Comolli low opening offer approach is the wrong option :D

Has anyone else played a match online when it was snowing and almost end up being blinded by the pitch that was solid white from 6 yard to 6 yard box. It was a first for me last night, normally the snow is light and the pitch is visible with patches of snow. The game was almost unplayable as it was hard to make out who was who with the glaring white pitch.

Knex. wrote: »
    Cheers.

Have a good few of those players, none IF tho and I play 4-1-2-1-2.

Who here was saying about making coins off trade offers the other day, think it was James? I'm finding nobody even looks at them for me and I've been offering Hazard, Sahin etc.

T'was me indeed. You offering players + coins yeah ? Most people are reluctant to accept a trade offer with players as they might not be too sure about the value of the players that are being offered. So, in other words they'd rather receive coins. I normally just offer 1 worthless card like a bronze player and the rest in coins.

Also, look at the number of owners. Put your offers on the ones that are fresh, i.e. first owner. First owner means they just got it from a pack which means they are most likely to accept a lowish offer because it didn't cost them anything. Well, except for the price of a pack maybe if they opened it with coins and not MSP.

Good luck :)

T'was me indeed. You offering players + coins yeah ? Most people are reluctant to accept a trade offer with players as they might not be too sure about the value of the players that are being offered. So, in other words they'd rather receive coins. I normally just offer 1 worthless card like a bronze player and the rest in coins.

Also, look at the number of owners. Put your offers on the ones that are fresh, i.e. first owner. First owner means they just got it from a pack which means they are most likely to accept a lowish offer because it didn't cost them anything. Well, except for the price of a pack maybe if they opened it with coins and not MSP.

Good luck :)

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Gonna buy 2100 points for next monday. 98 messi in a pack wouldnt be so bad

I'm weighing up whether to spend 1 million coins or so on gold packs as well. Surely I'd get a TOTY player from opening 130 or so premium gold packs ??!!

But knowing my luck with packs, I'll probably get nobody. Bought 8 of them 50k "rare" :pac: player packs during the last happy hour. Best I got was David Silva who sold for 55k. Spent 400k and only got back 100k or so after I sold everything :o

Since I started playing UT, I've spent well over a million coins on packs and I am yet to receive a single IF. That says it all really :(

Btw, who do you think will be in TOTY ? I think it will be something like this:

Ronaldo --- Van Persie --- Messi

David Silva --- Xavi --- Iniesta

Thiago Silva --- Vidic --- Pique --- Dani Alves

Casillas

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

How often or when do the happy hours be?

Sergeant Peppre has just been hacked. He used to be No.1 in the club value leaderboard. He has more than 8,000 players and he had all the IF players except for IF Rooney. The hacker stole his most expensive players worth around 20 million :eek::eek::eek:

Apparently, he's gonna take legal action against EA. Still, f**k me, noone's safe :(

Sergeant Peppre has just been hacked. He used to be No.1 in the club value leaderboard. He has more than 8,000 players and he had all the IF players except for IF Rooney. The hacker stole his most expensive players worth around 20 million :eek::eek::eek:

Apparently, he's gonna take legal action against EA. Still, f**k me, noone's safe :(

Fecking hell, thats crazy! How did they manage it, same as barcaboy was it it?

Yup, EA gave out his details over the phone to the hacker.

Every hacker on the planet must have been trying to hack him since he was No. 1 on the leaderboard. Good thing I'm not in there :P

Apparently he has spent more than $3,000 opening packs and whatnot :eek:

Yup, EA gave out his details over the phone to the hacker.

Every hacker on the planet must have been trying to hack him since he was No. 1 on the leaderboard. Good thing I'm not in there :P

3,000 out of his own money? No wonder he wants to sue. Hope for his sake he wins and EA cops itself on with regard to how they give out these details. Its madness to think how simple it is once they have his DOB and email.

• Advertisement

Yup $3,000 of his own money. He's wealthy enough to blow 3 grand on a video game in the first place, so I doubt losing that kind of money means that much to him. But for you and I, damn that's a lot money :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,003 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Can't feel sorry for him at all, that's ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Should I spend my 50K on packs or keep saving?

Obv the packs will be bought when TOTY comes out.

I havent gotten anything great from spending well over a million coins in packs so I doubt you'll get anything from 50k tbh. I know you could get lucky, but the chances are very slim. You'll be better off investing it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Careful on the marketplace - people trying to catch others out and rack up extra money! Possibly a glitch that sellers are taking advantage of.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

ye ppl have two accounts, they put up the player for 150 start price. Log on to second account, when they can sense a bidding war they jump in with a huge bid in the hope that buyers will witout realising what the price is. I saw IF Kagawa go for 160k earlier

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

ye ppl have two accounts, they put up the player for 150 start price. Log on to second account, when they can sense a bidding war they jump in with a huge bid in the hope that buyers will witout realising what the price is. I saw IF Kagawa go for 160k earlier
    Shilling in other words. Its been happening for decades in markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I saw a Dani Alves 4-1-2-1-2 go for 260K last night.

This is common enough if you do a lot of trading like me :pac: Saw it happen about 4 times in the space of 30 minutes earlier. I actually fell for it a couple of weeks ago. Was bidding on Victor Valdes for like 4k, then boom it suddenly jumps to 16k but I didn't notice it unfortunately and so I bid on it :(

• Advertisement

Just an update on the Sergeant Peppre case, for those of you interested. Posted by a so called Anti-Fraud Moderator:
    I have an update on this. We know who did it, measures have been taken. Sergeant Peppre will get his loss compensated in coins today (you don't want to know how much that was..). I'm working closely with EA to get things done. I'm also pushing for changes in their support infrastructure as hard as I can.

Well, that was fast. If you every get hacked, just threaten EA with legal action and you'll have your stuff back within days, instead of weeks/months

I'm looking at you Copper_pipe, didn't you get hacked ?! :p

Advertisement