Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

jamescd wrote: »
    Just an update on the Sergeant Peppre case, for those of you interested. Posted by a so called Anti-Fraud Moderator:

Well, that was fast. If you every get hacked, just threaten EA with legal action and you'll have your stuff back within days, instead of weeks/months

I'm looking at you Copper_pipe, didn't you get hacked ?! :p
    I cant see EA going back and giving everyone who was hacked back their coins, this is EA after all. I imagine this guy is a once off since he spent a ridiculous amount of money on worthless virtual game packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just an update on the Sergeant Peppre case, for those of you interested. Posted by a so called Anti-Fraud Moderator:
    I have an update on this. We know who did it, measures have been taken. Sergeant Peppre will get his loss compensated in coins today (you don't want to know how much that was..). I'm working closely with EA to get things done. I'm also pushing for changes in their support infrastructure as hard as I can.

Well, that was fast. If you every get hacked, just threaten EA with legal action and you'll have your stuff back within days, instead of weeks/months

I'm looking at you Copper_pipe, didn't you get hacked ?! :p

Ya I contacted Ea after it happened via live chat. Will mention legal action tommorow to them, it might hurry on the process

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Surely if people start going to EA about being hacked and they start giving coins back, that the market will collapse and be worthless? If it starts happening regularly, then people will take advantage of it as all a guy has to do is ring EA saying he wants his password and give DOB, log in to the web app via a proxy, transfer his coins to another account like he would if he was hacked legit, then contact EA a few days later complaining he was hacked and they will give them the coins back.

So he just got double the coins. People will take advantage of this if EA start giving coins back, thats why I dont think they will give many back their coins, as EA like their money that they get from people paying for packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I think they have some sort of software to trace stolen coins/players. Won't be that easy to fool them :)

As you said, people pay real money for packs. It would be unfair for those who were genuinely hacked if they don't get compensated, as they most likely spent tens/hundreds of euros opening packs or have spent an awful lot of time trading to make said coins. And in most cases it's EA's fault that hackers get access to accounts. The way they give out details so easily, it's like they're basically giving out your house keys to robbers.

If you are lucky enough to own Marlos (Brazil Silver) worth 120k last week you will be glad to hear his price was rocketed up to 330k+ following a transfer to a team in ukraine. He will not be in packs any more so he is qiate rare and expensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I ehh... Spent my 48.5K on a team, what do yall think??

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gZyFDxS7bctxV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Havent played fifa 12 since it came out really, as i was totally pissed off with Ultimate team and its disconnections after each game. So id a hour to spare this afternoon and decided id switch it on to see if they had fixed.Much to my annoyance they still havent fixed this on the PS3.Back in to its box it when and out came NHL 2012

Just checked my email and got this reply from Ea:

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for writing to Electronic Arts Customer Support.

I can really understand the frustration you are enduring at the moment for not getting a timely reply, but please know that due to high volume of contacts we were unable to provide our level best to get back to you as fast as possible. I believe you would accept my humble apologies for the same.

However, We are really sorry to hear about this happening to you. It seems that your Ultimate team has been hacked, please change you account password immediately and don't share it with anyone, even EA Support also. Could you please us the following information once again:

FUT Team Name:

Gamer tag/PSN id:

Console :

Coins/Players lost :

Have you changed your gamertag recently?

Have you contacted Customer Support for any kind of transfer recently?

Once we receive this information, we will forward it the Development team for review. The team will be reviewing your account for the possibilities of adding compensation accordingly.

We look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Pradeep
    Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

All the best with it Copper_pipe! Hopefully you'll get some sort of compensation anyway.

When is the team of the year cards released does anyone know?

• Advertisement

When is the team of the year cards released does anyone know?
    The ceremony is taken place tommorow,
    The players will be in packs wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Tomorrow evening when FIFA announce their fif pro world XI

I bought 4200 microsoft points to hopefully get a Toty player

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

Will the toty players be in packs later today and are they releasing a Scholes card?

More likely wednesday, and no EA can't/won't add new players unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just had the bloody thing steal several cards on me, both returning an error saying 'your item cannot be put up for auction at this time'. That's fair enough, but the items then vanished from available trade items, aren't listed for trade, and haven't been put into my consumables pile.

Position: RW >> RM
    Player: GK Wiese

Hardly the end of the world, but I did some hunting and got cracking deals on those two, only for them to vanish completely. Boooooo!

TOTY IS 433

Casilias

Ramos
    Pique
    Vidic
    Dani alves

Xabi alonso
    Iniesta
    Xavi

Ronaldo
    Messi
    Rooney

Surprised RVP didn't get in ahead of Rooney.

Vidic has 99 heading :O

TOTY will be in packs wednesday 6pm

And Sergio Ramos got in instead of Thiago Silva. It's a popularity contest after all I suppose :pac:

I'm watchin a few IF Thiago Silva's on auction, his price shot up as soon as the TOTY was announced lol. Hope it's not too late to get a few on the cheap

Happy hour is on and it seems the TOTY defenders have been released in packs

@TheRealGraoully Christophe Labrune
    Defenders are out!!!! you ready for 93-Casillas, 91-Alves, 93-Pique, 94-Vidic and 91-Ramos? Oh and HAPPPPPy HOURRRRR is on.

94 Vidic :eek:

• Advertisement

Defenders are out!!!! you ready for 93-Casillas, 91-Alves, 93-Pique, 94-Vidic and 91-Ramos? Oh and HAPPPPPy HOURRRRR is on.

Im waiting fr all the players to be released

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Let us know if you get anything :D

Also, 94 for Vidic is ridiculous, if anything he has regressed over the last year. How on earth is Silva not in it either?!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I had 100,00 coins so got 2 of the 50k packs.

Got absolute crap in the first one (Downing best player)

Got pretty much all crap in second one (Mata and Pazzini my 2nd and 3rd best players) ................ but got TOTY Piqué :cool:

You lucky **** :p I opened a few gold premiums and got nothing.

Gonna go all out on packs as soon as the rest of the TOTY is released, only GK and defenders are out as of now. TOTY Ronaldo be mine !!!! :D

any chance of a pic that i can drool on

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Would 1million coins for Pique be good value do ye think? I'd imagine prices are inflated today so I should probably cash in?

Theres one on the market for 930k at the moment actually

PS3 btw

Did you use any of that MSP on packs yet Copper ??

@ Aha Shake: When they're out of packs, TOTY player's value will only keep going up. They will be the highest rated players in the game until maybe the league TOTY is released in the summer. If it was mine, I'd keep it for a few weeks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Just saw a Vidic go for 963,000!!

• Advertisement

I was gonna wait till the rest of the TOTY is out but I couldn't help myself and bought another pack. Got an IF Koscielny, my first ever IF lol :D

Advertisement