Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

jamescd wrote: »
    @ Aha Shake: When they're out of packs, TOTY player's value will only keep going up. They will be the highest rated players in the game until maybe the league TOTY is released in the summer. If it was mine, I'd keep it for a few weeks

Pique is now going for as low as 800,000. So do you reckon this will go back up to a million in a few weeks? I'm not gonna blame ya if your wrong btw! :pac: Also, I assume its ok for me to use him when playing games in the mean time?
    Mr Moon wrote: »
    Just saw a Vidic go for 963,000!!
    Is that cheap or expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Nah should go back up when he's out of packs. And yeah use him in games if you want to.

ique.png

*drools* :D

just seen this though:

EA SPORTS FIFA
    .@SurajMirvani Yes indeed. The World Xi Defenders available until Sunday. We'll bring news of the rest of the team nearer their release.

Thought they'd only be in packs for 3 days max but guess I was wrong. Maybe you should sell yours lol. More time in packs = there will be a lot more in the market :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any reccomendations on what pack to buy?

• Advertisement

Opened two gold players premium and got John terry and Rio ferdinand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Opened two gold players premium and got John terry and Rio ferdinand

Opened one gold player premium and got pato and IF koscielny

I wont spend any more points/coins until the forwards come out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

All positions will not be in packs at the same time...From Twitter:

K, so here is the plan - TOTY midfielders out tomorrow Wednesday at 6pm London time. Good pack offers will be released at the same time...

... and defenders will be removed from packs. Meaning from 6pm on, TOTY midfielders in packs, TOTY defenders not available anymore.

🤪

Yup, defenders will be taken out of packs tomorrow so their prices are gonna rise soon. Hold on to that Pique for a while Aha Shake :)

I'm buying TOTY Pique and TOTY Alves right now before they rise even further ;)

• Advertisement

Yup, defenders will be taken out of packs tomorrow so their prices are gonna rise soon. Hold on to that Pique for a while Aha Shake :)

I'm buying TOTY Pique and TOTY Alves right now before they rise even further ;)

158769_10150107548799857_10150107529369857_11378_967_b.jpg
    Sold him near the trough in the market (bout 610k) last night
    tbh i wouldnt have had the patience to hold on much longer anyways
    I havent actually played the game in like a month so no biggie

edit: actually there's one going buy it now for 593k and its been on market for half an hour so i guess the prices are still going down

I thought I hit the jackpot today when the achievement for an Inform player popped up on the screen only to realise that it was IF 82 Yakubu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

You guys reckon 50k/€10 for the special packs again tomorrow? What a rip if so...scabby as well releasing defenders/midfielders/strikers all separate days. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Which packs are the TOTY players in?

Any of the gold packs. I plan to open mostly the 7.5k ones

Got Dani Alves for 681k and Pique for 485k. Paid more than I would have liked but their values will rise significantly in a few weeks time so not too bothered ;)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gLiW6K2LbcvHb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Finical wrote: »
    You guys reckon 50k/€10 for the special packs again tomorrow? What a rip if so...scabby as well releasing defenders/midfielders/strikers all separate days. :pac:

what time are the packs at and are u garrenteied a totw player in it

6PM today the midfielders will be released into packs

TOTY_MID_live_ENG.jpg

96 Iniesta and 97 Xavi !!!

Wonder what rating Ronaldo and Messi will get :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

TOTY_MID_live_ENG.jpg

96 Iniesta and 97 Xavi !!!

Wonder what rating Ronaldo and Messi will get :eek:

Ronaldo 97/98 and Messi 99 I suppose. Get one of them in a pack and you'll be loaded :D

Bought a few gold packs since TOTY came out and best rating player I've got is Ganso so far...Depressing :(

That's exactly what I'm thinking. NIF Iniesta is rated 91 and his TOTY is rated 96. NIF Xavi is 92 and his TOTY is 97. So they just added 5 overall.

If they do the same to Ronaldo and Messi, then Ronaldo will be 92 + 5 = 97 and Messi will be 94 + 5 = 99 :eek: Messi is great but come on, 99 is just a bit silly.

I'm also having the same luck with packs, 200k spent and best I got was IF Koscielny who is worth 20k max :o

• Advertisement

Yeah 99 is madness to be fair, he's already too good :p

Jaysus, is that buying premium(7.5k) or 50k or both?

Bought 4 25k player premium packs and loads of 7.5k packs

I'm gonna try my luck again when the midfielders are released tonight. But tbh, it'll probably end in disappointment as usual :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I'm also having the same luck with packs, 200k spent and best I got was IF Koscielny who is worth 20k max :o

This is why I hate buying packs! Such a waste of money but the temptation that you might just get that one player to make it worth while.....but then never do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

anyone still having trouble getting the isn't that great trophy :mad::(

97 Xavi
    96 iniesta
    91 Alonso

I rexkon xavi will go for 2-3 million

Axwell wrote: »
    This is why I hate buying packs! Such a waste of money but the temptation that you might just get that one player to make it worth while.....but then never do!

Yup, I feel your pain :(

97 Xavi
    96 iniesta
    91 Alonso

I rexkon xavi will go for 2-3 million

If there's sooooo many being pulled like the defenders, then it will be a lot less than that tbh. I mean a 93 rated Casillas was selling for as low as 400k and a 93 Pique for a mere 420k because there were so many on the market :eek:

As soon as it hits 6PM, it pack attack time :p

They're also releasing a TOTW. I want that IF Benzema <3

If love the feeling u get when u open a gold pack

If love the feeling u get when u open a gold pack

I usually feel regret :p

• Advertisement

In 5 minutes time I'll be feeling a whole lot of regret after I blow 300k on nothing but s***e :p

Advertisement