Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Five arrests in 'slavery' raid at UK [travellers] site

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

They may be different in their life styles and due to having generations of inter marriage and only a dozen or so surnames but they're not ethnically a different race so I don't see how the racism angle on things stands up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

dd972 wrote: »
    They may be different in their life styles and due to having generations of inter marriage and only a dozen or so surnames but they're not ethnically a different race so I don't see how the racism angle on things stands up.
    Something that always amazing is that with all the cousins marrying cousins and brothers marrying second sisters and that how come there is f**k all traveller X-Men??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Show Time wrote: »
    Something that always amazing is that with all the cousins marrying cousins and brothers marrying second sisters and that how come there is f**k all traveller X-Men??

Same thing amazes me about corkonians!

The good people of Cork don't like to brag about our powers and skills

Show Time wrote: »
    The good people of Cork don't like to brag about our powers and skills
    Judging by their posts they have fcuk all to brag about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Did you not start a thread on here berating the Irish for being prejudiced against people based on where they come from?

Did you not start a thread on here berating the Irish for being prejudiced against people based on where they come from?
    No I didn't !
    I started a thread about a report published by two Government agencies.

Judging by their posts they have fcuk all to brag about
    Why brag about it when you know you have got it.

Most Cork people are full of self confidence and lack the shame that the poor folks in Dublin have to live with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Every fúcking thread ^^^:rolleyes:

Enough with the Dublin / Cork shít. :mad:

Lapin wrote: »
    Every fúcking thread ^^^:rolleyes:

Enough with the Dublin / Cork shít. :mad:
    I did not start this old chap.

It's the lad from Dublin with the low self esteem issues who had a cut at Cork first.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 107 ✭✭big_joe_joyce

tinker uk spokesman on prime time right now saying that the tinkers rescued theese homeless people and that many of them were happy to get food and accomodation

astonishing , richard crowley gave him a very soft ride

Advertisement