Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Good form / Bad form. Dream job opened up again = Good form. Bad form = last time over 7000 people went for 21 positions :(

Someone's got to get it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

That_Guy wrote: »
    Someone's got to get it. ;)

Exactly, PMA!!! I went for my dream job and got it :) PMA, it defo helps BDM!

Pembily wrote: »
    Exactly, PMA!!! I went for my dream job and got it :) PMA, it defo helps BDM!

What? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

What? :confused:

PMA

BDM

:pac:

GrumPy wrote: »
    PMA

BDM

I think you spelled BDM wrong mate. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I think you spelled BDM wrong mate. ;)

Don't think so. :p

GrumPy wrote: »
    PMA

BDM

Grumpy you fecker!

PMA = positive mental attitude!

BDM = Bigduffman :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

^^ love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Cheers PMY, I shall adapt my TLAs to incorporate my PMA in an effort to be like Linford.

I wonder if turning up to one of the assessment stages in a shiny white vest in a potatoe sack will help!

• Advertisement

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Cheers PMY, I shall adapt my TLAs to incorporate my PMA in an effort to be like Linford.

I wonder if turning up to one of the assessment stages in a shiny white vest in a potatoe sack will help!
    Incorrect spelling won't help anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Too much work to do for exams. Too much work. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Albection wrote: »
    Too much work to do for exams. Too much work. :(

i know how you feel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Bad Form: Hungover
    Good Form: This picture :D

4222012155553iwsmt.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am happy cause I had a great time on my short travels :D Saw soooo much, loved it all! CN Tower, Niagara Falls, the house where they filmed X-Men, found an Irish shop where I had a cup of Barrys and bought Tayto, stayed in a haunted jail, saw some mounties (sadly out of uniform), saw Cirque du Soleil, and other stuff I can't remember!

Then I came home and saw lovely lovely icebergs today :) Good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

Woke up this morning in shit form altogether.
    Didn't get enough sleep.
    My knee still hurts from a car accident I was in two months ago and I'm still suffering/limping/not being able to do whatever the fcuk I want to.

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH......beware INTERNET, I am not a happy camper!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Good form.

Woke up with no work emails, Europe is mostly on bank holiday so put the feet up and watched the new Mad Men.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

My show got cancelled today. This was me upon learning the news this morning:

aaaand i went to work and the shit pipe backed up so i had to fix that. It was like this:

Can today just be over already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Someone senior to me assigned me to attend something which was obviously not something that I should have been at.

In total she wasted six hours of my day (not including travel time), when I'm already behind on my work and feeling a bit sick.

I don't mind wasting my own time, I do it all the time (my tetris history is proof enough of this). But I despise it when someone else wastes my time.

I'm furious at this stupid bitch.

How ****ing dare she treat me like this. So stupid. :mad::mad:

And :( my mouse is breaking, it keeps clicking twice when I only press once. (This is the second device this has happened on).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

:)

Better form. I'm in love, and so is he :D leaving last night, he said he didn't want to go - makes me feel warm n fuzzy inside.

Had my first appointment with a new psychologist this morning, after waiting over a year for this to come. and it was good. It's just an assessment for now, but she seems really nice, and very easily picked up on what I was saying. Feeling optimistic about it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Good Form :)
    Band I'm playing with launch our début EP tonight.
    Looking forward to the gig and many pints afterwards.

Been texting a girl I met last weekend a lot, things looking good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Good form.Goin to see Hard Boiled in the IFI tonight and a former colleague rang ne this morning about a job.Apparently it's mine if I want it,I just have to update my cv and send it to his manager as it has to go through proper channels.

Everythings coming up Millhouse!

I'm usually a happy enough guy but I'm the happiest I've been in ages and I have no bloody idea why....

Note: Mood could change if Newcastle lose tonight. :pac: ... Nah, not that bad that I allow my mood be determined by football results. :)

But yeah... Smiley.

I'm a bit sad today cause its snowing outside and I don't wanna go out. Plus I missed a moose chase this morning when I slept in :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

fairly bad form at the mo

this exam wrecking my head completely :(

and one the following day is not much better! rawr!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Yesterday I got home to find my blood donor card had arrived! I now know that I'm O negative, which is brilliant because apparently anyone can receive my blood if they need it; especially useful in emergency situations.
    So I can be useful to society :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

swapple wrote: »
    Yesterday I got home to find my blood donor card had arrived! I now know that I'm O negative, which is brilliant because apparently anyone can receive my blood if they need it; especially useful in emergency situations.
    So I can be useful to society :)

Not to rain on your parade Swapple, but it also means that you can ONLY recieve O- blood. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

gatecrash wrote: »
    Not to rain on your parade Swapple, but it also means that you can ONLY recieve O- blood. ;)

Ah yeah I knew that, I'm just happy knowing I can help :)

I am super happy cause I got a check from my insurance company giving me all the money back I spent on medication!

I pay for my health insurance every semester but I'm actually making money on it because of all the stuff it covers for me. I <3 Canadian health system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

gatecrash wrote: »

Who pissed in your cornflakes?! ;)

Way to go swapps!! Giving blood is one of the best things I've done! Such a simple thing and it does save lives!! :)

Advertisement