Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

D'Agger wrote: »
    Chicago & Vegas for 10 days

So good form today :) Slight neck pain from the way I slept but had a good day of work yesterday, pilates seems to be helping my back so going to sign up for 10 classes when I get back

Chilling at home with some friends tonight and then down home tomorrow with my stuff packed, ready to fly out Sunday!

Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Work pressures relieved slightly today after a bit of time under slightly self-inflicted duress, also off on a stag when I finish up for the next two nights so good form I suppose, although I'm very apprehensive about how Sunday/Monday will go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Had good form and bad form in the space of 12 hours :D
    Got a call saying I got a job yesterday at 12 all happy, then went for celebratory drinks with girl I think Im in love with and ended telling her that I think its best we dont hang out anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

astonaidan wrote: »
    Had good form and bad form in the space of 12 hours :D
    Got a call saying I got a job yesterday at 12 all happy

Nice one, congrats.
    astonaidan wrote: »
    then went for celebratory drinks with girl I think Im in love with and ended telling her that I think its best we dont hang out anymore :(

I presume you told her that as its an reciprocated love?

If so, sorry to hear that man, but fair fcukin play to you for having the cojones to do it (if thats the case)

Ive been in that situation before and spent waaaaaaaaay too long hanging on waiting for her to realise that they loved me too. Crappy place to be in.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Nice one, congrats.

If so, sorry to hear that man, but fair fcukin play to you for having the cojones to do it (if thats the case)

Ive been in that situation before and spent waaaaaaaaay too long hanging on waiting for her to realise that they loved me too. Crappy place to be in.

Think we all have...

Fair balls to you Aidan. I know I probably wouldn't have been able to do that. Feck it, I know I'm still somewhat 'down' over losing the friendship of someone I was very attracted to and had developed a real friendship with. Now it's been 3 months since we even acknowledged each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Bad form. What's new.

Busy at work so I can't take the days off I have left all together.

Crap awful mood on.

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Barna77 wrote: »
    Bad form. What's new.

Busy at work so I can't take the days off I have left all together.

Crap awful mood on.

Meh
    Sorry to hear Barna, could you take a few Friday/Mondays to make for some relaxing weekends? Always a winner when you're low on hols I find!

I'm in good form, Friday of Jazz after my first week back at work - I'm tired from it but the main thing is I've gotten through it!

Few beers tonight and hopefully a gig tomorrow and DJ set Sunday - Eton Messy are playing Cork and I'm excited to see them.

Physio on Tuesday also - my back has been giving me trouble again lately and for a guy of 26 I'm genuinely worried about what I'll be like at 46 so I'm going for physio, I'll request a scan if possible, I'll be doing whatever's required but I'm sorting out my back. It's annoyed me too much at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Sorta good, finally got an appointment with the doctor after 3 days of trying even though it's not my usual doctor. Think my boss was starting to think I was taking the piss.

Sorry to hear Barna, could you take a few Friday/Mondays to make for some relaxing weekends? Always a winner when you're low on hols I find!
    Yep, I could take every Friday off until Christmas break :D

But I was planning a very nice trip either to Chicago or Germany, which are now ruled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Barna77 wrote: »
    Yep, I could take every Friday off until Christmas break :D

But I was planning a very nice trip either to Chicago or Germany, which are now ruled out.
    Might be a tight holiday but Germany isn't too far away, fly out Thursday evening, back Monday morning/afternoon, sleep then into work Tuesday. May aswell like! :)

• Advertisement

Might be a tight holiday but Germany isn't too far away, fly out Thursday evening, back Monday morning/afternoon, sleep then into work Tuesday. May aswell like! :)
    Yeah I thought about that but there'd be more people travelling so have to adjust schedules.
    Ah well, maybe in spring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Nice one, congrats.

Think we all have...

Fair balls to you Aidan. I know I probably wouldn't have been able to do that. Feck it, I know I'm still somewhat 'down' over losing the friendship of someone I was very attracted to and had developed a real friendship with. Now it's been 3 months since we even acknowledged each other.

Wasnt even unrequited just me not having the courage to go for it and that ****ing with my head, so just thought best to get clean slate in a new city and all that, its was just a coincidence she moved at same time as me to make it continue the summer off nearly getting together then doing nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Not very good but with a very hopeful outlook.

Had a successful/unsuccessful (Depends on how you look at it) operation on 3 herniated disc's in my back last year.

Successful in the regard that before the op the pain was a constant 9 out of 10 now its hovering between 6 and 7. I'm better but still nowhere near as active as I'd like to be or was before I damaged my back. Putting on my socks, walking up stairs or driving are the small things in my life which are so very painful. Going for another MRI soon so hopefully that will show something.

On the plus side Arsenal and Munster won this weekend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Emotionally drained. Sometimes being a listener is the hardest thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Good form...

Got a day off today...off to the gym and nice relaxing sauna afterwards. Nice lunch then head out for the afternoon with my camera to try out some shutter speed shots.

Back home now, watching the Newsroom...with a roaring fire on.

Indian takeaway with wine tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Bolloxed.

Simply bolloxed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What're ya at??

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What're ya at??

Planning wedding, I know them feels!!!

:pac:

Had my Stag.
    Haven't stopped since Thursday morning.
    I'm a broken man lads I have to admit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Good man. That's the way to leave single life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Planning wedding, I know them feels!!!

:pac:

Stressful!

Stressful!

No stress yet i have to admit.
    Maybe BC is feeling the heat a bit ;)

In fairness everything we've asked for, we've got.
    Everything she's wanted, she's got.

Being the bloke, sure its easy we just have to ensure the stag is bananas and simply turn up somewhat sober on the day :)

Got an email from our cake supplier yesterday evening to tell us they are going out of business so are cancelling our order. Wedding is 3 months away so not too bad but burd is getting in a bit of a panic. Pain in the hole but could be worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got an email from our cake supplier yesterday evening to tell us they are going out of business so are cancelling our order. Wedding is 3 months away so not too bad but burd is getting in a bit of a panic. Pain in the hole but could be worse.

Seems to be happening a fair bit. We can't seem to agree on a venue. I want to get married at the zoo, he wants the traditional day. Ahh!

Advertisement