Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

Good form! :)

Planning a new life in Cork city. Exciting! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Bad form - placement is ruining my social life. But good form - once I'm finished placement I'm housesitting for my aunt, right in the city centre. For NINE weeks. YUS!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Amazing weekend :) I'm now off to the filming of Republic of Telly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Good Form- Beers last night were deadly

Bad Form- Juices from a quiche soaked into my brand new Game of Thrones book the whole way home >.< FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Administrators Posts: 53,369 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Good form - see a girl you really like and the feeling i mutual

Bad form - someone tries to move in on said girl by kicking you out of the way!
    (My ankle hurts)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Alright I'm in a fricking super buzzer of a good mood today!

My show Hysteria made it into round 2 of the RTE competition!
    Filming episode 2 next week so we I'll keep you updated with production stills :)

Thanks to all the Clubbers who voted

Job interview this Wednesday - well, internship interview. I'm hoping to move into marketing/advertising and this is one in Online Marketing, so will use this as a stepping stone. Absolutely terrified, though.

Job interview this Wednesday - well, internship interview. I'm hoping to move into marketing/advertising and this is one in Online Marketing, so will use this as a stepping stone. Absolutely terrified, though.

We at Hysteria will be needing a dedicated marketing/advertising exec for a temporary basis...

Galvasean wrote: »
    We at Hysteria will be needing a dedicated marketing/advertising exec for a temporary basis...

Paid? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm pretty sad and lonely today :( Which isn't good since I really need to get a lot of study done but don't want to go to college to do it. Will try work from home, rarely works though!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Had a brilliant weekend with some great boardsies! Also I think I like the boy who came into the lions den (ie into the beers and put up with Pem's interrogation)

I'm pretty sad and lonely today :( Which isn't good since I really need to get a lot of study done but don't want to go to college to do it. Will try work from home, rarely works though!

What's wrong? ya'all right?

What's wrong? ya'all right?

Every little thing that bothers me just got to me today for some reason. Got barely any work done >_< stress. I need to find a way to not let people get to me so much.

Tomorrow is half price day at the cinema so gonna go see as many films as my bum will allow :pac: It's midterm and I usually have a busy Tuesday so can never take advantage. Also plan on much junk food!

Sounds good.
    This song always cheers me up when I'm feelin' blue. Have a listen:

Sounds good.
    This song always cheers me up when I'm feelin' blue. Have a listen:

No word of a lie I listened to that 3 times today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Had a good last night with the gf but things have not been good between us in a while together 2 years and it seems the spark has gone had a big talk about breaking. We decided on a 2 week break give some space and see where we are. She is my best friend and I cannot imagine my life with without her being my gf. Feel so strange tears have occured and I dunno how I feel. Pressure of final year is alot and I just feel sick to my stomach trying to distract myself.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

scoopmine wrote: »
    Had a good last night with the gf but things have not been good between us in a while together 2 years and it seems the spark has gone had a big talk about breaking. We decided on a 2 week break give some space and see where we are. She is my best friend and I cannot imagine my life with without her being my gf. Feel so strange tears have occured and I dunno how I feel. Pressure of final year is alot and I just feel sick to my stomach trying to distract myself.....

Things like this are never easy, but it sounds like you're doing the right thing. Spend the two weeks getting your head straight and figuring things out by yourself. Either way, you'll hopefully come to the right decision.
    Chin up, and good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Thanks Sauve.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Good form - got confirmation and dates for my elective placement in the UK. YAY! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Amazing form :) had an amazing few days for my bday and my friends are the best and got away with pretending it was my 25th bday :)

Also my arm is nearly fully better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Bad-ish Form :confused: Just been told I have to back on damn antidepressants again :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

FanadMan wrote: »
    Bad-ish Form :confused: Just been told I have to back on damn antidepressants again :(

Sorry to hear it mate. Hope they will help.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Sorry to hear it mate. Hope they will help.

Thanks......well, they worked for years and I was stupid to go off them in the first place :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

FanadMan wrote: »
    Thanks......well, they worked for years and I was stupid to go off them in the first place :rolleyes:

If they're working and you need them then so be it. It's only a wee tablet, and you'll feel so much better ;)

Sauve wrote: »
    If they're working and you need them then so be it. It's only a wee tablet, and you'll feel so much better ;)

Wish it were that simple....3 morning and night. Not just antidepressents - stabilizer and tranqs too. Hate having to depend on chemicals to feel good. But thems the breaks.......:o

I am in good form. Blew off a conference I was supposed to attend to have a lazy day instead. Needed one day off from college stuff this week! Plus the only reason I wanted to go to the conference was for the free meals :pac:

FanadMan don't be disappointed with having to go back on your meds. I know I felt the same when I couldn't cope without them, kinda like a failure. But my doctor told me some people just have a longer recovery time and I can try again and it will probably work :) Just give it time. I was supposed to come off them around now, but have made a lot of big changes recently so gonna keep on them until I'm settled and ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

My cider turned out delightful!

Well chuffed.:)

I am in good form. Blew off a conference I was supposed to attend to have a lazy day instead. Needed one day off from college stuff this week! Plus the only reason I wanted to go to the conference was for the free meals :pac:

FanadMan don't be disappointed with having to go back on your meds. I know I felt the same when I couldn't cope without them, kinda like a failure. But my doctor told me some people just have a longer recovery time and I can try again and it will probably work :) Just give it time. I was supposed to come off them around now, but have made a lot of big changes recently so gonna keep on them until I'm settled and ready.

Talk about a kick in the teeth - just been told that a close friend of mine has esophageal adenocarcinoma (a severe throat cancer). Really not of help for me but have to be there for her.

• Advertisement

Sky King wrote: »
    My cider turned out delightful!

Well chuffed.:)

Made some years ago - used too much sugar and it turned out horrible but was lethal stuff :D

Advertisement