Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Just had my kindle stolen. Worst part is I suspect one of the people I am living with as that was all that was stolen (from inside my house):mad:

OH no fooking way :( That sucks! :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Pembily wrote: »
    OH no fooking way :( That sucks! :mad:

Who ya telling and it's not like I can go around accusing people so there is little I can do about it. So F******* annoyed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Out Of The Night

I'm wearing a special collar around my neck and it's really itchy. In the morning the nurse will give me an injection in my belly to help prevent clots. Then there are the special tights....... So my form is a little frustrated. Although my friend visited earlier with burrito's, grapes and chocolate! NOMNOMNOM!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

I've been in good form the last month, and rightfully so. I met a wonderful girl in college, and we started dating. However, she's off to work in France for four months now, and I've kinda hit a low about it. Not a drastic low (I've been there before), but the idea that we'll be apart that long is getting to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

I'm from the future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Jason Fly

Feeling Strangely Fine... I think I'm going out for a run

All forms, had an amazing weekend with my best friend, now I'm home and I really miss him, a lot. Another friend has gotten an amazing job but I'll miss her :(

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Arrived home today to find my flat mate making blueberry pancakes, so she made some for me too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Jason Fly

migraines, migraines everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

5 pints of stout last night.... dont feel well today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Bad Form: My PC died last thursday week, not the end of the world granted, I mean it's easily remedied but that was just the start of it. I started using my old PC that I'd given to my brother which then died this Wednesday. The OS on my laptop is too old to use most web pages so on Friday I decided to get a loan of my moms laptop to use until the replacement parts I ordered for my PC arrived. Surely that should've been the end of my troubles IT wise, but alas it wasn't to be, suddely my internet connection decides to stop working that day and has only worked for one hour periods a day since.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

My sister has gone back to London!!

Now I'm sad!! :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

:D Went for a 4km run and a 15km cycle today.

:D Went driving and (semi) successfully negotiated a very busy crossroads, successfully negotiated 3 roundabouts, did some questionable maneuvering into parking spaces and only shouted at my mother twice. Result

• Administrators Posts: 53,369 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

awec wrote: »
    Bad form: Had to cut my cycle short because I was absolutely fcuked and my legs were on fire after 13km. :(:o

If you had seen the look of disgust on my face when I was locking my bike away you'd have laughed. :D

Dehydrated by any chance?
    Same thing happens to me if I try to run and haven't drank enough. Legs turn to stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Bad form : managed to stick a fork in my finger today....dont ask!:eek: but on the plus side found out ive a 5 day week at work again for the next two months,about time:)!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Had a water bottle with me. I think it's cause I haven't really eaten "proper" evening meals for the last few days. Had chicken burgers last night and pizzas tonight.

Tomorrow night I'm whipping out the pasta. :D

At the risk of sounding like a proper mother- I've been told that you have to be properly hydrated for a good 12 hours for it to work properly :o
    You're probably right on the food thing though. No fuel = No power :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Went for a very long walk (with some minor mild running thrown in) which made me feel good. But now I'm looking at pictures of myself from this day last year, so skinny!!

Need to step it up! So hard to get motivated though :(

• Advertisement

PP it sucks and getting the motivation is so hard...

Even though I've a cold, I'm the happiest I've been in years :D I'm giddy all the time too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Even though I've a cold, I'm the happiest I've been in years :D I'm giddy all the time too :D

could you pass some of the happiness on to me? im lacking in some! :(

my friend made me cry today and i tried to mend the bridge by explaining my views and reasoning on the situation and he just ignores me which makes me cry and feel like shíte!

could you pass some of the happiness on to me? im lacking in some! :(

my friend made me cry today and i tried to mend the bridge by explaining my views and reasoning on the situation and he just ignores me which makes me cry and feel like shíte!
    I'm a bit infectious (mood wise not cold wise) so I'll send some through the internet waves :)

Also friends should only make you cry from laughter, otherwise they should be helping stop them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bad form: The back seat of my car is covered in fecking glitter and hair extensions (wtf?). I just cleaned it out last week!

Whatever you're into..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Truck reversed into my car and found out my ex has a new bf, not a good day at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Tinternet is driving me stir-craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Work you s.o.b. and don't show me anymore of those silly stupid ridiculous jigsaw pieces with a sad face. You crock of detonated crap. Stupid silly poxy Internet Company I'd proved a better service myself.

/thatisall

Hello b.t.w. :) Hope everyone is keeping well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Bad form. Girl I'm mad about practically ignored me tonight?! I asked her out a while back she said yes, we're in the middle of organising a time we're both free, and tonight, in the bar she works, she practically ignored me?!!?

Went up to her during her break to have a chat and she was more interested in talking to her mates, then getting away from me as fast as possible?

Thanks for making me feel like sh*t pal :( :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭KH25

Good form at the moment. Have an interview for an internship this morning and Im a tad nervous. Otherwise things are pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bad form: was down at the shops today and some guy bumped into me and said "Sorry luv".
    The hair is getting cut! :mad:

Advertisement