Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Free Money Betting Superthread 2011/12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

I agree, but what has swayed me is that Savea seems to be able to break the tackle more than Guilford and Savea is up against Zebo. Sorry to any Zebo fans but I just don't rate his defence or his defensive positioning at all.

Savea is up against McFadden, Zebo opposite Guildford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

GerM wrote: »
    Savea is up against McFadden, Zebo opposite Guildford.

My reading of the team selections was wrong! Apologies. Guildford it is so!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Bollocks. Saw Wales at +19 in the rain against NZ and accidentally backed New Zealand at -19 instead. Doubt they'll cover that spread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Ireland -11pts looks good now. Just after backing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

profitius wrote: »
    Ireland -11pts looks good now. Just after backing them.

Presume you mean +11? England are hardly getting an 11 point headstart on us??

• Advertisement

Paddy power moved line to 7. Anyone on yesterday's +15 is laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Yeah thats what I ment! :D

Coral +12.

Bargain

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Looks like they might need it though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

duckysauce wrote: »
    SA u20 -41 v italy tomorrow . Boks will be out for blood tomorrow after the Irish shock :D, and england beat italy by 59 points .

:D

putting winnings on wales /england double tomorrow

also Cian Healy to either be first time any time scorer tomorrow

perhaps just wales :P

• Advertisement

Coral +12.

Bargain

Angry about final score. This will help a little

Angry about final score. This will help a little

the pits should have won it :mad:

Bollocks. Saw Wales at +19 in the rain against NZ and accidentally backed New Zealand at -19 instead. Doubt they'll cover that spread.

lucky you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

What do people think about the Bok game? Gut says England +8 but not so confident after watching the first 2 games :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

England at 9/4 now and still look good value. Wales to win 6/4 , a few All Black try scorers - Dagg, Guildford, Carter, SBW, Savea and that's my lot.

Anybody think Toulon Jonny Wilkinson can pull it off against Toulouse at 8/5? :D

Blooming Savea - could he not have spread it around a bit? As for Dan Carter being tackled at the end....GRR!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 262 ✭✭pcworldisajoke

had the over 57 points myself...should really have come in but the rain really came on at the end and the handling suffered.

Decent preview up for the england game here, have to say I afree that foden and Brown is a mistake and South Africa were there to be beat. saffers 1-12 for me dropkickrugby.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

had the over 57 points myself...should really have come in but the rain really came on at the end and the handling suffered.

Decent preview up for the england game here, have to say I afree that foden and Brown is a mistake and South Africa were there to be beat. saffers 1-12 for me dropkickrugby.com

Good preview and I like the reasoning. He's wrong about Brown though. England are going to play a territory game and Brown has an excellent kicking game.

Good preview and I like the reasoning. He's wrong about Brown though. England are going to play a territory game and Brown has an excellent kicking game.

I'd agree with that, they lose with foden though on the left wing, i think theyd have been better off with wade even. Shoehorning Brown in wasnt the answer, but we'll see in a bit I spose.

Lads someone was asking about toulon above, im following the toulouse ht/toulon ft as per their twatter aswell, found it at 9/1

https://twitter.com/#!/dropkickrugby

great user name pc :D. very true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

These international tests are a joke to bet on.:mad:

• Advertisement

Australia vs Wales

Australia -6 looks good considering the result of the 1st Test (27-19), the poor performance yesterday against a seriously weakened Brumbies team (albeit a win 25-15 to Wales) and more injuries. It's possible that George North will miss-out despite the PR spin being put out by Wales. Of course with my luck Wales could rebound - think carefully Jonah has spoken. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Gone with JD's Aus -6 and gonna have Japan +8 v Samoa for a 2/1 double

Samoa's two games:
    Samoa 20 -18 Tonga (2 point win)
    Samoa 29 - 26 Fiji (3 point win)

Japan's two games:
    Japan 19- 25 Fiji (6 point loss)
    Japan 20 - 24 Tonga (4 point loss)

Game is in Tokyo
    If there was a Samoa To Win by 1-12 market I'd go for that but can't find any available

the wee man is back

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,9817_7810022,00.html

knew he had to much in the trunk to retire

The samoa bet is interesting most players back now but too close to call reckon the aussie bet and depending on what Deccie picks Aussie NZ double :(

reckon all the SH teams to beat the cap this weekend. Following Dropkickrugby.com again, though a bit worried about Wales ruining the cap if Australia get tired and ease off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Scotland v Fiji a Fúcking handicap draw. Bloody siskened

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

South Africa on the handicap is our Bet of the Week, but everything has been topsy turvy so far today!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

South Africa on the handicap is our Bet of the Week, but everything has been topsy turvy so far today!

Agree with you Thomond. Top tip for the afternoon seems like being South Africa to cover the spread, last week England were the only NH team to cover the spread and seeing as the match is being played at altitude I can see last weeks trend being mirrored.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

i hate betting on internationals >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Gone for SA -10, altitude will play a part alright.

• Advertisement

Narrow escape today - if I had bet, all my bets on the NZ vs Ireland game would have been lost as would my Australia -5. Sometimes knowing when to keep away pays off big time. :D

Advertisement