Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Free Money Betting Superthread 2011/12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

You would have to fancy Johnny Sexton to reach more than 11.5 @ 8/11 too.

That's pretty much free money I reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Toulon vs Biarritz tonight - French (?) teams don't travel, not sure about the weather and I don't know who's going to win but surely more than 17.5 points (@ 5/6) in the 1st half is possible? That's my only bet on the game - I think. :D

Damp: http://www.westlondoncollege.com/student_life/london_webcam.php and according to various weather forecasts but clearing up at Midnight!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Nah it's going to be 3-0 with Rob Kearney getting a drop goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Toulon vs Biarritz tonight - French (?) teams don't travel, not sure about the weather and I don't know who's going to win but surely more than 17.5 points (@ 5/6) in the 1st half is possible? That's my only bet on the game - I think. :D

and s armitage to score a try ;)

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Nah it's going to be 3-0 with Rob Kearney getting a drop goal.

From his own tryline. :D

• Advertisement

Damp: http://www.westlondoncollege.com/student_life/london_webcam.php and according to various weather forecasts but clearing up at Midnight!!

15 @ 25.18 so far jd

18 in the bag :)

It's like watching paint dry. Still a few Euros up and who knows if Steffon Armitage and Tillous-Borde get going in the 2nd half....:D Biarritz look the better side so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Who is that bet with?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Fizman wrote: »
    Who is that bet with?

Paddy Power

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Leinster by 6-10pts is 4/1

My try scoring bets in the Toulon game cost me but it's cured my taste for similar gambles today. I think I'll stick with my Ulster to win 3/1 and Ruan Pienaar to get more than 8.5 points and Johnny Sexton to get more than 11.5.

I had a punt on Crusaders to lead -6 at HT against the Blues this morning - they led by 31-Nil at the break!! :D

toulon.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

One more kick Ruan!!

wprathead wrote: »
    One more kick Ruan!!

as long as leinster cover the spread:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Lads does the conversion for the penalty try count for Sexton over 11.5 points market ?

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Lads does the conversion for the penalty try count for Sexton over 11.5 points market ?

am sure it does

this kick now will cover it anyway:cool:

duckysauce wrote: »
    this kick now will cover it anyway:cool:

No thats only 9 points now

robbie1977 wrote: »
    No thats only 9 points now

bloody beer

hic thatttsss tweve now ;)

• Advertisement

hic thatttsss tweve now ;)

:pac::pac::pac:

Happy days but putting up with another year of my Leinster friends bragging is a high price to pay. Well done the Boys in Blue! :D

LEINSTER.PNG

Happy days but putting up with another year of my Leinster friends bragging is a high price to pay. Well done the Boys in Blue! :D

LEINSTER.PNG

what was the isa bet ?

To score a try - usually a banker but he was strangely quiet (by his standards) today.

This weekend going for Leinster -8 and Tigers -6 double 3/1 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

This weekend going for Leinster -8 and Tigers -6 double 3/1 .

I wouldn't touch the Leinster spread! Ospreys are a very good side and beat us a few weeks ago in the RDS. I know the lads will be hungry for the double but I think it will be a close one.

Leicester should cover theirs, but again, I'd be cautious. Might do a small double on draws with both spreads. That would be a lovely little earner!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

Might do a small double on draws with both spreads. That would be a lovely little earner!! :D

Right, did it. €5 double on Leinster -7 to draw and Leicester -6 to draw. Pays 360/1!

Please, please, please, please, please...........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Purely out of interest:

Leinster to win by 1-12 points @ 7/5
    Leicester to win by 1-12 points @ 8/5
    I did them in a Double @ 5.24/1

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

wprathead wrote: »
    Purely out of interest:

Leinster to win by 1-12 points @ 7/5
    Leicester to win by 1-12 points @ 8/5
    I did them in a Double @ 5.24/1
    Oh you beauty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Talking Rugby's Bet of the Week for this weekend is Tigers -6, available at evens in some places.

I also like the look of wrapthead's bet.

Advertisement