Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    Lads

Does anybody have any links for competitions that are running tickets prizes for the final. Most of my options are dwindling at this stage!!

I'm running a raffle in Dublin the weekend at €5 a ticket. There will be 120 tickets in the draw. If I had Paypal I'd sell you some over here but don't, sorry. If you're around the Silver Granite Saturday evening drop in;)

Feel sorry for those who won't be there. You could probably get 150,000 people at this game, it's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

I'm running a raffle in Dublin the weekend at €5 a ticket. There will be 120 tickets in the draw. If I had Paypal I'd sell you some over here but don't, sorry. If you're around the Silver Granite Saturday evening drop in;)

Feel sorry for those who won't be there. You could probably get 150,000 people at this game, it's amazing.

are you taking the p*ss? how on earth have you or anybody for that matter, 120 tickets to give away in a draw, that you are charding for?

if your not on the WUM looking for a reaction, thats a f*cking disgrace. in kerry you will see 2 tickets given away in a draw, with one giving away 4, but that is rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

are you taking the p*ss? how on earth have you or anybody for that matter, 120 tickets to give away in a draw, that you are charding for?

if your not on the WUM looking for a reaction, thats a f*cking disgrace. in kerry you will see 2 tickets given away in a draw, with one giving away 4, but that is rare.

I think you'll find that the raffle is capped at 120 tickets, for a prize of one ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭granturismo

Qwerty27 wrote: »
    Lads dont know what the 7s are or where they are held are really showing their lack of GAA knowledge yet still expect some stranger on here to offer them a ticket for the final...highly unlikely Id say.

I didnt ask anyone on boards for a ticket.

I dont have to justify how many nights a week I spend training junenile hurlers, how many league or championship games I attend - I just wanted to know what The Examiner was referring to as the 'prefinal event in Kilmacud and Stillorgan' - my aplologies it didnt click with me that it was the famous '7s'.

Back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

What are the proceeds of the raffle in aid of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hanleyc2

Bluetonic wrote: »
    What are the proceeds of the raffle in aid of?

Funding his trip to Dublin for the game!

It's for two tickets beside each other that's funding a kids GAA trip to Ireland (have the documentation to prove it). You're going to begrudge that?:confused:

hanleyc2 wrote: »
    Funding his trip to Dublin for the game!

I'm doing it on behalf of my club and our underage team thanks very much. And to clarify again, it's TWO tickets together, what would be the point of one ticket? The more it raises the less parents have to stump up for their trip. Of course this is the internet and someone will find something to fault it...:rolleyes:

I'm doing it on behalf of my club and our underage team thanks very much. And to clarify again, it's TWO tickets together, what would be the point of one ticket? The more it raises the less parents have to stump up for their trip. Of course this is the internet and someone will find something to fault it...:rolleyes:
    I'll buy one if you can provide us with details of the raffle permit.

Thanks in advance.

I'll buy one if you can provide us with details of the raffle permit.

Thanks in advance.

Har, de, har, har:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Fair play to you Tiocfaidh for your hard work with club and organising the raffle and hope you enjoy the fianl weekend!

father-ted-s2e2-we-have-a-winner_200x113.jpg

father-ted-s2e2-we-have-a-winner_200x113.jpg

Well said:D

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

It's for two tickets beside each other that's funding a kids GAA trip to Ireland (have the documentation to prove it). You're going to begrudge that?:confused:

I'll take 4 , whether you have a permit or not ! ;)

sharkman wrote: »
    I'll take 4 , whether you have a permit or not ! ;)

I wish I could mate, I wish I could:D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭RJunior

Did anyone get their Parnell Pass in the post this morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

RJunior wrote: »

No, I did get a card when I registered for the pass on Friday at the ticket office. The card I got doesn't look like an 'official' laminated card or anything like that. Should we expect a proper 'official' type of card in the post? I should have asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭RJunior

No, I did get a card when I registered for the pass on Friday at the ticket office. The card I got doesn't look like an 'official' laminated card or anything like that. Should we expect a proper 'official' type of card in the post? I should have asked.

To be honest I'm not sure whether you can expect an official laminate. It sounds like the card you were given will probably do fine for the purpose of getting your ticket next Tuesday. The reason I was asking is that I couldn't get out from work to go to the office last Friday so I sent my application over by courier. I spoke to Fiona in the office this morning and she said that all apps from Friday had been processed and that everything had gone into the post yesterday, hence my question. Am hoping there's something through my door tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Daz_07

I am looking to exchange stand tickets for Hill tickets if any1 is interested.
    Would exchange 2 Hill for 1 Stand ticket, or alternatively 2 stand tickets for 2 hill tickets with the equivelant cash make-up (€80 - all at face value of course!)

Hoping someone who has recieved hill tickets but would rather have seating is out there. PM me if you have any interest.

Unfortunately these tickets will not be for sale as if i cannot exchange I will be using the stand tickets.

Thanks

Daz_07 wrote: »
    I am looking to exchange stand tickets for Hill tickets if any1 is interested.
    Would exchange 2 Hill for 1 Stand ticket

What a crap offer, don't expect anyone to take up that once-in-a-lifetime offer. Two tickets for one for the sake of a seat. Come on!

• Advertisement

What a crap offer, don't expect anyone to take up that once-in-a-lifetime offer. Two tickets for one for the sake of a seat. Come on!

Offered 2 stand for 2 hill and the difference...
    Anyway if you've no interest its nothing to concern yourself about is it...

No, just saying think it's a garbage offer. Did a straight myself as the person is doing me a favour. I'd rather the Hill so a bit cheeky wanting the difference, but sure carry on, sorry to be a bollox.

No, just saying think it's a garbage offer. Did a straight myself as the person is doing me a favour. I'd rather the Hill so a bit cheeky wanting the difference, but sure carry on, sorry to be a bollox.

To be honest only reason I put it up is I saw an exchange like this happen on a ticket forum site (although inhindsight looking at it that was probably more of an isolated event than a general interest in a deal like that) so point taken.

And matter of opinion about the hill. Id certainly rather it but the hill on a packed match day can be very crowded (and of us "scumbags" as you so kindly pointed out :D) and thats not for some people they might rather the stand. No harm in seeing if theres an interest in it....

Daz_07 wrote: »
    And matter of opinion about the hill. Id certainly rather it but the hill on a packed match day can be very crowded (and of us "scumbags" as you so kindly pointed out :D) and thats not for some people they might rather the stand. No harm in seeing if theres an interest in it....

Fair point mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Justin10

I always go Hill for Dublins games nothing to do with the awh only Dubs on Hill are true supporters and all the crap. Just rather standing and have my spot for every game same view.

But if next week is like the Hurling and you aint used to the Hill Id say you will hate it. Ive been on the hill with proper scumbags, but the Hurling all ireland was pretty bad. Couldnt beleive it.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Old_-_School

I'll swap my ticket for a HP Touchpad?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Paddyontherun

I'll buy one. Involved in Juvenile hurling myself and know how hard it is to fund raise for a trip. Incidently wouldn't mind winning the tickets also. pm me details.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Fitzerb

but1er wrote: »
    160 euro through ticketmaster this year nto missed one game

but will miss the final due to the county bored disgrace of a country

Its not the County Board. Its the GAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

RJunior wrote: »

Received mine this morning (Wednesday), I sent the Parnell Pass form with a cheque over last week to the DCB.

So I take it we go to pick up our ticket for the Final on Tuesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Liver06

I got 3 Hill 16 tickets. I'm looking to swap each of the Hill 16 ticket + €40 cash for a stand ticket.

Let me know if you're interested in this swap and please location of stnad ticket.
    Is this for football?if so i have a canal end for swap only.thanks in advance.

Advertisement