Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

This is a long shot but if anybody has any spare tickets standing or sitting please give me a message thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PhilConnolly3

roosh wrote: »
    I might be able to get a few tickets for the hill if you are still looking.

I've been onto a lad who says he has a couple, but he's looking for €80 for each one. He said he might have one or two more, and that he'd know tomorrow.

I said I'd take the two off him - obviously not keen on paying twice the price - but we can try and arrange something if you're still looking.

Could you see if he has 2 more..? Dont agree with paying 80euro but at this stage I will.. Please and Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 t00019475

hi ya I have 2 hill tickets, but looking to swap for 2 stand tickets sitting together. no touts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

bohsmug wrote: »
    If that's karl_flech on toutless I'm pretty sure he's conning you. He's giving out someone else's mobile number.

I was wondering alright, going on some of the posts in the thread.

how do you know it's someone else's mobile number; did you ring it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Boh

Need one Hill ticket. I don't agree with people selling over the odds for a ticket but I'd pay double at most! I've been going Dubs matches near 10 years and only this year I have not renewed my Parnell Park membership:o

Cheers

Unlucky Dub:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

roosh wrote: »
    I was wondering alright, going on some of the posts in the thread.

how do you know it's someone else's mobile number; did you ring it?

Mate of mine rang it. He gave someone else's number. The Knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

bohsmug wrote: »
    Mate of mine rang it. He gave someone else's number. The Knob.

fock it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Tucker.Tim

t00019475 wrote: »
    hi ya I have 2 hill tickets, but looking to swap for 2 stand tickets sitting together. no touts

No touts? You do realise that there's no one stupid enough to straight swap terrace tickets for sitting ones, right? You'll need to make it worth their while or you're staying on the Hill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Askabout

Any spare tickets please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

My club screwed me over. Ordered tickets for every game up until this and got them. Demand was so high for this game, they checked if everyone subs were paid. Mine were two weeks late, but still paid = no tickets for dylan.
    I will take any ticket, just one(or more if you want :)). Willing to pay 100quid. Please help me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

Long shot but I'm looking for 1 ticket for Sunday. Hill, Upper Cusack, Lower Canal, seat beside Bertie, it doesn't matter where. If anyone could supply me with 1 ticket I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

There's a queue of at least 20 people outside the GAA ticket office at the moment. Do they know something I don't:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

There's a queue of at least 20 people outside the GAA ticket office at the moment. Do they know something I don't:confused:
    General sale of 1,000 tickets this morning I heard, returns from Tipperary minors*

*Actually they are just picking up their Parnell Park allocated tickets before work

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Bluetonic wrote: »
    General sale of 1,000 tickets this morning I heard, returns from Tipperary minors*

*Actually they are just picking up their Parnell Park allocated tickets before work

:D

Kind of guessed that although why anyone would queue for nearly an hour to collect tickets is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Justin10

Haha its for the Parnell Park passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Temp Barry

GAA's response to the number of tickets being touted:

"Anyone who sells a ticket above face value is technically touting them and where we can identify those tickets they are automatically cancelled and reissued through the county allocations," Croke Park's ticketing manager Ronan Murphy told the Irish Independent.

"We can now trace tickets and any that we identify as being touted we automatically cancel. Basically, when people turn up with them, the barcode will be invalid and they will be turned away.

"People should be aware of this at this stage, but we would like to reiterate our warning - do not buy tickets off websites because they will be cancelled."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Mike O' Brien

badly need two Hill tickets. If the dubs win I will parade down Main St, Tralee in my Hill 16 speedos. Anyone got any PLEASE PM me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Marse

I have a ticket for the AI final on Sunday, section 305( lower Cusask). Looking to swap for a Hill ticket. Let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Marse wrote: »
    I have a ticket for the AI final on Sunday, section 305( lower Cusask). Looking to swap for a Hill ticket. Let me know if you're interested.

Nice ticket brother .. it's a crackin seat location ... why yid give it up for a Hill I dunno ;)

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Marse wrote: »

Pm Me . Have a chap looking to swop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Marse

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Nice ticket brother .. it's a crackin seat location ... why yid give it up for a Hill I dunno ;)

My ticket is for 505 and the 305 ticket is a season ticket I bought for my Dad, but although he'd never say it, I know he'd prefer a hill ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Lads, only ever been in 305/306/308 in Cusack Lower. Where is 405?????????????????????? Have two tickets for there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hanleyc2

thegen wrote: »
    Lads, only ever been in 305/306/308 in Cusack Lower. Where is 405?????????????????????? Have two tickets for there:D

It doesn't exist *, I will be glad to dispose of your tickets for you. Just send on your details :D

* Apparently Level 4 is right up the back of the Cusack where the wheelchair spaces are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sambuca kid

lads and lassies speaking from experience, if you head up 2 dergvale hotel on the morning of the match there are always spare tickets floating about. they always go for face value as it will be decent gaa people selling them, iv obtained tickets for at least 4 all ireland finals this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭blowitupref

thegen wrote: »
    http://www.anfearrua.ie/story.asp?id=1031

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

Hi guys I have flights booked to come home for the game from Vancouver next friday. Really need a ticket. Greatful if anyone can help. thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm in the same boat as many others, I have gotten my tickets for every game through my club this year but unfortunately they decided to do a draw with only one ticket per person if you are pulled out and I ended up missing out.

I am a huge fan, I go to every game including League games both home and away and I am devestated that I might not be there on Sunday.

If anyone has a spare ticket for anywhere in the stadium I will be eternally grateful! Please PM me if you do and I will repay the favour in any way I can!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Feel very sorry for folk like yourself. Your club should run a points system, not a draw. It's lazy doing it that way and the people who deserve them could miss out, and it's happened with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as many others, I have gotten my tickets for every game through my club this year but unfortunately they decided to do a draw with only one ticket per person if you are pulled out and I ended up missing out.

I am a huge fan, I go to every game including League games both home and away and I am devestated that I might not be there on Sunday.

If anyone has a spare ticket for anywhere in the stadium I will be eternally grateful! Please PM me if you do and I will repay the favour in any way I can!

Why did you not get the season ticket:confused: Great value for supporters that go to all the games;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭mossyc123

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Why did you not get the season ticket:confused: Great value for supporters that go to all the games;)

Im just guessing here but I imagine the Season Ticket is not taken up by a lot of people because it actually isn't great value in a number of cases.

Say, for example your a Dub who normally goes to the Hill for every Championship (and ,for this year, League) game.

The Season Ticket will automatically charge you the full price of a stand ticket for each game and issue you a ticket for the stand.

So you'd have to leave the Hill and pay the extra €10-15 per game.

Over 5 Championship games this Summer, that would add up at an extra €45-50.

Some of this cost would be offset by the price of the Stand Ticket for the first Championship game (€25 against Laois) included in the €75 initial cost of the Season Ticket.

But...

The entire cost of the Dublin Spring Series stand ticket was only €45 for the 4 games at Croker... and only €35 for a Hill ticket for the 4 games!

Under the Season Ticket scheme, the 4 League games and the 1st Round Championship game against Laois cost €75.

The Spring Series + buying your own ticket for the 1st Round would cost you just €70 for the Stand and only €50 for the Hill!

At the start of this season it actually made little financial sense for a Dublin fan who'd normally go to the Hill to take up the Season Ticket offer... except of course those who had faith they would reach the Final ;)

Also, if you have holidays booked this year or weren't able to make it for any other reason for any of the games you'd still be charged for it.

I think the scheme needs a bit of tweaking in this respect and you should be able to "opt-out" of 1 game per season.

Edit: Also, maybe have the option to purchase Terrace Tickets under the Season Ticket Scheme instead of Full Price Stand Tickets everytime...

Advertisement