Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Headshot wrote: »
    what do you think of the dutch matches tonight?

NEC should win tonight, playing NAC.
    NEC got their arses handed to them last week by AZ but AZ is flying at the moment. If PSV - Ajax ends in a draw, AZ will be league leaders.

Got NEC to win in an accumulator and put in a sneaky bet on over 3,5 seeing the last 4 seasons this match had 6,5,6 and 4 goals in it.

The first division matches, that is different story.
    I dont read too much about it and seeing matches is out of the question.
    Eindhoven leading the league has everybody surprised and i dont think they are their to stay.
    They play GA Eagles tonight and cant see them win that game. Last week Eindhoven drew 0-0 against Apeldoorn, who till then had been used as target practice by their opponents.

I made a bet with overs:

1 Over 2.5 FC Oss v Apeldoorn
    (Total Goals) 16/09/2011 None 1.36 To Run
    2 Over 2.5 Almere City FC v Helmond Sport
    (Total Goals) 16/09/2011 None 1.44 To Run
    3 Over 2.5 FC Zwolle v FC Volendam
    (Total Goals) 16/09/2011 None 1.57 To Run
    4 Over 2.5 Maastricht v Fortuna Sittard
    (Total Goals) 16/09/2011 None 1.47 To Run
    5 Over 2.5 Willem II v Telstar
    (Total Goals) 16/09/2011 None 1.47 To Run

Only win i am rather convinced of in those 5 matches is a home win for Willem II.

Matches i left out is because i dont see them going over 2,5 goals and cant pick winners.

Will do the rest of the Dutch ere divisie tomorrow when i have the latest reports about injuries ans suspensions.
    I do however fancy John Guidetti (loaned from Man City) to score 2 or more tomorrow evening when Feyenoord plays De Graafschap.
    Guy impressed me in the 30 minutes he played last week in which he also scored. He seems also the one for the penalties as his goal was from the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,927 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

what ya think of Eindhoven tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Mad accumulator for a bit of interest:

Stuttgart, Lens, Independiente, NEC, NK Zagreb, Willem II, Diosgyor, Lech Poznan all to win. 5 returns 431.14

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Headshot wrote: »
    what ya think of Eindhoven tonight ?

It is in the long post :P

"Eindhoven leading the league has everybody surprised and i dont think they are their to stay.
    They play GA Eagles tonight and cant see them win that game. Last week Eindhoven drew 0-0 against Apeldoorn, who till then had been used as target practice by their opponents."

Eindhoven has won 4 so far.
    Against Emmen who are in the relegation zone, away to Cambuur which on first sight looks good but Cambuur had a man sent off after 12 minutes. Home win against Telstar was decent enough. Away win to Helmond wasnt bad either.
    Eindhoven is a young team with a rather small squad. They will not be in the top 6 at the end of the season i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Enjoy ur profitless weekend lads . Some people pay me for my 90% strike rate and here i am giving for free. Is their a thread for big hitters here? this ones brutal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

torres9kop wrote: »
    Enjoy ur profitless weekend lads . Some people pay me for my 90% strike rate and here i am giving for free. Is their a thread for big hitters here? this ones brutal

here ya go

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74357806#post74357806

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭noelpat

If you want to show how profitable you are there's a log section ;)

• Moderators Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Banned for 2 weeks. That will be upgraded to permanent if the trolling continues afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Getting pocket money from Mammy does not count as getting paid!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

german 2nd division has been kind to me so going with eintracht frankfurt -1 and over 1.5 in the ingolstadt match 2/1 double. hansa rostock have struggled for goals and as i type have gone behind after a minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fat tony9

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Getting pocket money from Mammy does not count as getting paid!
    ha ha ha!! quality!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

I posted this in the Android thread but you's might be able to help more...........

Im looking for a scores app like flashscore for football but i want one were im able to filter certain matches eg: that ive a bet on, like sky sports live centre on the iphone but for android....anyone know of any??

It would also be great if there was one that vibrated or had a sound effect for a goal on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Going with a treble of:

Both to score-Cork v Pats
    Bohs to win
    Over 2.5 Wexford v Mervue.

Cant see how Dundalk will just pluck form out of thin air, 1 win in 5 and Bohs are flying. I like Pats and Mervue to win but think the two bets are safer, Pats are scoring freely and Cork are off the back of 7 last week. Mervue have scored 5,3 and 2 in their last 3 away and Wexford are capable of anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

St pats. Bohs. Stuttgart. The treble is a certainty. Everybody get on. Lump on as much as u can. I am

Does this guy ever win, Cocky attitude but wasnt even close with his last "Cert"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Question - did anyone ever tail Dave Jones' picks? Is he good in what he does? Link here - http://www.cdsystems.uk.com/sports.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

It amazes me how so many people still fall for trolls.

Anyway, Did this for tomorrow. Speculative but every chance of coming off.

Hull @ 6/5
    Brighton @ 12/5
    Aston Villa @ 10/11
    Hartlepool @ 10/11
    Preston @ 9/5

75/1 or something ridiculous like that.

Good luck tonight everyone don't know if I'll do anything yet, Someone tempt me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

seanhynes wrote: »
    german 2nd division has been kind to me so going with eintracht frankfurt -1 and over 1.5 in the ingolstadt match 2/1 double. hansa rostock have struggled for goals and as i type have gone behind after a minute

Looking good, well done.

some of the goals are unreal in this german 2nd division

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Using the soccertracker tool it says that the below home teams have been involved in matches with overs 2.5 goals ratio of 87%..

So gonna have a stab 15euro on the following for tomorrow...

Crawley v Bradford @ 8/11
    Leeds v Bristol City @ 8/13
    Bolton v Norwich @ 4/5

Comes to around 4/1 but looks fairly decent treble as yad also fancy the away sides to score 1 or 2..

Also have a 5er on the following..

Luton, Leeds, Cisse (Freiburg AT), McLeod (Barnet AT), Negredo (Sevilla AT) @ 19/1. Odd enough selection but have won on a few of them recently. Might stick to in play mainly this wkend..

EDIT: Also put 10er on Baines anytime scorer @ 5/1 against his former club Wigan this wkend. Hes on pens, fks and joins the attack constantly. Great value too..

G'luck all, lets hope we get a few winners this wkend again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

French leagues are annoying me the last while so im sticking to the dutch tonight. Threw a sneaky fiver on this.

FC Zwolle
    Cambuur
    Willem II
    FC Oss

9/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Using the soccertracker tool it says that the below home teams have been involved in matches with overs 2.5 goals ratio of 87%..

So gonna have a stab 15euro on the following for tomorrow...

Crawley v Bradford @ 8/11
    Leeds v Bristol City @ 8/13
    Bolton v Norwich @ 4/5

Comes to around 4/1 but looks fairly decent treble as yad also fancy the away sides to score 1 or 2..

Also have a 5er on the following..

Luton, Leeds, Cisse (Freiburg AT), McLeod (Barnet AT), Negredo (Sevilla AT) @ 19/1. Odd enough selection but have won on a few of them recently. Might stick to in play mainly this wkend..

EDIT: Also put 10er on Baines anytime scorer @ 5/1 against his former club Wigan this wkend. Hes on pens, fks and joins the attack constantly. Great value too..

G'luck all, lets hope we get a few winners this wkend again:)

Cawley ... have lost last 2 games... hit a bad patch ... I hope they win for you ...feckers cost me a couple of hundred during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

2-1 now to Chateroux after 16 mins. Over 5.5 at 3.1...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,927 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

slookie wrote: »
    2-1 now to Chateroux after 16 mins. Over 5.5 at 3.1...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056375134&page=63

Use it for live betting

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Over 2.5 goals in the matches below

Dundalk v Bohemians 5/4
    Shelbourne v Limerick Fc 17/20
    Wexford v Mervue 3/4
    Cork City v St Pats 19/20

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Sorry, was in the wrong thread at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

PCPhoto wrote: »
    Cawley ... have lost last 2 games... hit a bad patch ... I hope they win for you ...feckers cost me a couple of hundred during the week.

I know ya but only looking for overs so if they get beaten 3-0 again, happy days:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

stingerro wrote: »
    Question - did anyone ever tail Dave Jones' picks? Is he good in what he does? Link here - http://www.cdsystems.uk.com/sports.htm

all I can say is I'm glad I didn't follow his first pick (GAIS) as they're about to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Arsenal
    Everton
    Bolton
    A Villa
    €10 returns €101

Leeds
    Hartlepoole
    Sheff Utd
    Southend
    €10 returns €91

torres kop9's bet isnt looking too shabby if bohs can get their act together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

baraca wrote: »
    French leagues are annoying me the last while so im sticking to the dutch tonight. Threw a sneaky fiver on this.

FC Zwolle
    Cambuur
    Willem II
    FC Oss

9/1

Unlucky - there is always one!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement