Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Yardie wrote: »
    Papiss Demba Cisse anytime goalscorer @ 2/1 tonight on boyles Last season he averaged over a goal a game at home so 2/1 a great price.

BOOOM:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Was just about to congrat You on it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

BOOOM:D
    Thanks Yardie, had a fiver on first goal and tenner at 7/4 anytime, covered my bets and a small profit, it'll do ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

anytime scorer double tomorrow

darren bent and ibisevic for hoffenheim.

arsenal almost evens to beat blackburn, yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Please hang on Shels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

So Canada games tonight? not much markets up yet,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

limerick jus scored

that means
    cork not scoring jus let me down for 180 blips:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

limerick 2-1:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've done this for today:

Eintracht Frankfurt (vs Rostock) :)
    Ingolstadt (vs Dinamo Dresde):)
    Fortuna Dusseldorf or draw (vs Erzgebirge):)
    Padova (vs Hellas Verona):(
    @8.09

Fuuck :( I'll only do singles tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

A small little 3 team accum i really like
    Aston Villa to win v Newcastle - i think newcastle have been very lucky lately with there cleam sheets espically v QPR the other night
    Bolton V Norwich - Bolton to win as said in previous post
    Wolves to beat QPR - Wolves super strong at home this season so far, RJohnson has really strenghtened their defence

Comes in @ 6/1 - should give it a good run for its money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭elefant

Radonman wrote: »
    A small little 3 team accum i really like
    Aston Villa to win v Newcastle - i think newcastle have been very lucky lately with there cleam sheets espically v QPR the other night
    Bolton V Norwich - Bolton to win as said in previous post
    Wolves to beat QPR - Wolves super strong at home this season so far, RJohnson has really strenghtened their defence

Comes in @ 6/1 - should give it a good run for its money

Stuck a fiver on this. Sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've decided to only do singles and doubles for tomorrow:

Duisburg (vs Union Berlin)

Energie Cottbus (vs Braunschweig)

Crusaders (vs Cliftonville)

Coleraine (vs Ballymena)

Montana (vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria)

Levski Sofia - Litex: draw

Bangor City (vs Carmarthen)
    Neath (vs Newtown)

Irtysh - Aktobe : Aktobe or draw
    Shakhter Karagandy - Zhetysu : Zhetysu or draw (Kazakh double)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Think QPR to beat Wolves tommorow is a good bet at 3/1, not sure what they are DNB but Id imagine about 11/8 which is a cracking bet aswell. They have a better team than Wolves imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Think QPR to beat Wolves tommorow is a good bet at 3/1, not sure what they are DNB but Id imagine about 11/8 which is a cracking bet aswell. They have a better team than Wolves imo.
    QPR looked good on Monday to be fair, but I like Wolves a lot. Especially if Jarvis is available. They're quite strong defensively as well and QPR strikers couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

3 draws for me this weekend

Blackburn - Arsenal
    Arsenal still not looking convincing, lucky v Swansea last weekend, Blackburn got a draw v Fulham last week and won't be easy bet

Aston Villa - Newcastle
    Villa started well but haven't looked convincing since the opening weekend. Newcastle have been good defensively so far, but don't think they will win.

Swansea - West Brom
    Swansea can't score but tight at the back, West Brom put in good performances against the big guns but didn't show this form against the other teams.

1 euro at 36/1 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

QPR have only scored once in the first 4 PL games this season, I can't see it changing tomorrow against a Wolves side who normally battle hard, Wolves at Evens looks a decent bet to me.

brazil serie b games on at 12.30. 5r on 4 games going over 2.5, 11/2
    also 10 on sporting rectife and the other 3 over 1.5.... 2.1/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

seanhynes wrote: »
    brazil serie b games on at 12.30. 5r on 4 games going over 2.5, 11/2

Followed you on this apart only going for over 1.5 in both the Prudente and Vila Nova games @ 4/1, lots of goals so far so looking good.

ya there all coming along nicely. u get generous odds on overs in this lge

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Belgrano to beat San Martin here.

• Advertisement

i dont know anymore,i really dont.:mad:, the one and only team i need to score out of the 4 games in the 2 bets and they wont:mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Decided to bet only on goalscorer related bets this weekend and see how it goes , all singles and small amounts ie: either fiver or ten euro -

RVP Insurebet @ 13/5

Carzola Wincast @ 5/1

Sow Wincast @ 13/10

Soldado Wincast @ 13/5

Negredo 2 or more @ 16/5

Besides RVP, all are on fire. Scoring for fun atm.

ref for wolves QPR is card happy. has dished out 12 reds in his last 32 matches and tomorrow is his first premier lge match this season.throw in barton coming up against carl henry again it looks a decent bet over 3 cards at 5/6..
    throwing that in with over 2.5 leeds,2.5 crawley and a bolton win 8 and a bit to 1

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Abroath in the Scotish 2nd division are on fire at the moment. With 4 wins from 5. Their home record is very impressive with 3 wins outta 3 and scoring 13 goals. They play Airdrie who have 2 losses from 2 away games. Abroath look a great bet @ EVENS for the home win. Currently top of the table and Airdrie are 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

PCPhoto wrote: »
    Been looking for some bargains using the stats program thingy:

logic suggests overs in a few scottish games: (I know lower divisions in scotland is a minefield)

Arbroath/Airdrie
    Albion/Stenhousmuir
    Also Morton are top of the Scots 1st Div ...playing bottom club Queen of the South ..could also hit overs.

the stats/logic: arbroath have only had 1 game under 2.5 so far, their 3 home games ended in 6-2, 3-0 and 4-2 Airdrie lost their away games 2-0 and 3-2
    but have been scoring at home winning 3-0, 4-0 and losing 1-5.

For Stenhousemuir/Albion ...both teams last 3 games went overs ... doesn't mean it will happen again ..but safe option is both teams to score...I think it will go overs.

any thoughts ??? opinions ... might throw in Morton to beat Queen of the South 11/10 seems too good to be true, but like I said its a minefield in the scots lower divisions.

I tipped that yesterday cleo ... hopefully it will come through...I think I added Reading to one of my bets just for sh1ts and giggles

Steven Nzonzi is 4s to be booked with Skybet. Cracker of a bet for me, Arsenal should have most of the ball and tend to play centrally a lot so he should be in the firing line so to speak a lot of the time. Also his career shows hes had 1in7,1in5.5,1in5 and 1 in 4 bookings to games ratio in each of his seasons, hes 2in 4 so far this season. Ref is Andre Marriner, only prem game was last week Bolton Manu and he ave 2 yellows to the home side, his other games this season have yielded 2 in a championship game and think it was 5 in a European game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Steven Nzonzi is 4s to be booked with Skybet. Cracker of a bet for me, Arsenal should have most of the ball and tend to play centrally a lot so he should be in the firing line so to speak a lot of the time. Also his career shows hes had 1in7,1in5.5,1in5 and 1 in 4 bookings to games ratio in each of his seasons, hes 2in 4 so far this season. Ref is Andre Marriner, only prem game was last week Bolton Manu and he ave 2 yellows to the home side, his other games this season have yielded 2 in a championship game and think it was 5 in a European game.

Wouldn't go too heavy on cards with Marriner in charge. What price is Salgado to be booked? Gervinho could give him problems

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

First post in a while; backing Bolton at home to Norwich today. Those odds are a bit more than tempting.

As for Newcastle vs. Villa. Wouldn't write us off today. Price is too short for an average Villa side. Draw me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

looking at the stats program Falkirk/Dundee .... falkirk have not failed to score at home and dundee have not failed to score away.

both teams to score game to end 2-1 to Dundee or 1-1 (in my opinion) ..both teams to score is 4/6

Also - wouldnt surprise me if Adebayor continues his scoring today against Liverpool 6/1 for first scorer, 15/8 anytime scorer and 7/2 first to score for his team

• Advertisement

Wouldn't go too heavy on cards with Marriner in charge. What price is Salgado to be booked? Gervinho could give him problems
    Was thinking same but hes not listed on Skybet!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement