Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Yardie wrote: »
    Spurs team confirmed

Cudicini; Walker, Bassong, Corluka, Townsend; Falque, Carroll, Livermore, Giovani; Kane, Pavlyuchenko.
    Paok definitely can beat them, but DNB is at 1.66 at the moment, don't see a value there. It was the game for early taking IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Just the one bet today still shaking from the results last night:(. Over 3.5 in PSV game @ 7/4

Why the did Tottenham even try to get into the comp last season they could of thrown their game against Liverpool and let Liverpool into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Dear Kevin,

As you’ve no doubt already noticed, a Champions League free 2 euro bet was placed in your account this afternoon. While we could claim that this was done purposefully, it was in fact, an error and the perpetrator is currently assisting Paddyn his fledging career as a professional knife-thrower by way of punishment. Not such good news for the person currently strapped to the spinning wheel, but it is your lucky day as we have decided to let you keep it!

The free bet can be used on Champions League matches and is valid until the 19:45pm on the 28th of September, giving you two weeks to use it!

Enjoy!

The team at Paddy Power

Shame they did'nt give me 200 by accident:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,200 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Lets see how this does.

Corners Atletico Madrid-3.5 @ 2.05 £5.00

Cards
    Fulham v Twente Under3.5 @ 2.10 £5.00

Corners Dynamo Kiev-2.0 @ 2.00 £5.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

kev250 wrote: »
    Dear Kevin,

As you’ve no doubt already noticed, a Champions League free 2 euro bet was placed in your account this afternoon. While we could claim that this was done purposefully, it was in fact, an error and the perpetrator is currently assisting Paddyn his fledging career as a professional knife-thrower by way of punishment. Not such good news for the person currently strapped to the spinning wheel, but it is your lucky day as we have decided to let you keep it!

The free bet can be used on Champions League matches and is valid until the 19:45pm on the 28th of September, giving you two weeks to use it!

Enjoy!

The team at Paddy Power

Shame they did'nt give me 200 by accident:)

Yeah got the same message. Anyone got the Ruben team against Rovers yet?? Doesnt matter got the teams now !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

stingerro wrote: »
    Paok definitely can beat them, but DNB is at 1.66 at the moment, don't see a value there. It was the game for early taking IMO.

I got on last night @ over evens DNB.0-0 could be worth looking at @ 15/2.

I think we discussed this team in the past, but (it was posted before last match, which ended 0:7): They are playing next game on Saturday.

What site offers odds on Estonian games?

What site offers odds on Estonian games?
    I use only bet365, they definitely have it, I remember Ajax games being available In Play too.

Birmingham - Braga also have some 0-0 on the first look. As I am on fire today I would make fun bet 2 out of 3 going for 0:0, any candidate for 3rd game you see?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I use only bet365, they definitely have it, I remember Ajax games being available In Play too.

Not available for this weekend yet anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Have Shamrock signed any quality players for the Europa League groups?

I can't see them at all, looking in the Europe list. They even have the Belarus and Armenian leagues, but I cant see Estonia. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I can't see them at all, looking in the Europe list. They even have the Belarus and Armenian leagues, but I cant see Estonia. :confused:

If it's like Bwin, the Estonian league games are added very late for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Does anyone else think Rovers will get played off the pitch 2nite and it could end up being a right thumping as in 4 or 5-0?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Wish i hada got a price of Paddy Power for Palacios to be booked looks a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Not doing a single bet after last nights codology. Just gonna watch on and try and pick up a few tips

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Have Shamrock signed any quality players for the Europa League groups?

Rohan Ricketts? Used to play for Spurs

Trixie for 0:0 FT in Stoke's, Tottenham's and Birmingham's matches. Plus Llorente and Falcao in double as First Goalscorers. Both for tiny stakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

lucky 15 for me with 0-0 in all four games.also gone with a double of overs in psv game and kiev minus 2 in the corners @ 2/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

C'mon Rovers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

inforfun wrote: »
    If you are looking for a PSV goalscorer, take Mertens. He has been banging them in for fun so far this season. 7 goals in 5 in the Dutch league so far.

Blinding shout.

Anybody think a red card will happen in the Stoke game? Shawcross, Upson and Huth all booked, could get caught again? 2.0 on betfair.

Di Natale is starting for Udinese after all, probably he will score now :mad:

I threw a fiver on the over 2.5 goals after the penalty miss, @ 2.06.

Sorry Rovers, but I am happy about that.

ETA: Just threw another fiver on the over 3.5. Lets have another goal please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Heres hoping PSV, Copenhagen, Bilbao and Rubin -2 hold on!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Celtic team to face Atletico Madrid: Forster; M. Wilson, K. Wilson, Loovens, Mulgrew; Forrest, Ki, Kayal, Ledley; Samaras; Hooper.

Atletico team: Courtois, Perea, Godín, Miranda, Antonio López; Koke, Suárez, Gabi, Diego, Falcao, Arda

Atletico Madrid -1 6/5
    Atletico Madrid to win both halves 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

in case anyone is tempted by the powerplay.. zamora doesnt start

I threw a fiver on the over 2.5 goals after the penalty miss, @ 2.06. The lord giveth

Sorry Rovers, but I am happy about that.

ETA: Just threw another fiver on the over 3.5. Lets have another goal please! The lord taketh away

Nice. Now I need Birmingham and Braga to play the most boring game in football history to get same cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭elefant

I've gone for a small bet on a

AEK Larnaca +1, Braga double.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement