Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭kksaints

I like watching the Super Bowl but find the regular week matches quite dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

cena wrote: »
    No two games been played this year. They do be over at least once a year to play a game

By one off, I meant once a year. Like the FA Cup final is a one off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

NFL is truly a filler sport for people who don't follow enough sports.

Mon Clare btw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Wow both Manchester clubs lost, Spurs and Chelsea drew, let's see if Arsenal can take advantage.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Mon Clare btw
    SELLOUT!
    Charisteas wrote: »
    Wow both Manchester clubs lost, Spurs and Chelsea drew, let's see if Liverpool can take advantage.......
    smiling_dog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

Talking to the neighbour earlier today. They were telling me a fas job had come up in the town and a young lad was asked if he would do it for 3yrs. This lad is on some Scheme already for a year through the social that is up soon. They won't allow him to join the 3yr full time job.

I'd nearly do it myself 350 a week. A week on and a week off.

Congrats to the Banner & to Davy you`ve earned this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Not a bad weekend for United in the end with Sunderland and stoke dropping points:o
    I'l get my coat

• Advertisement

Anyone have any working DNS codes on xbox for the American netflix?

Haven't used it in a few months but the codes I was using dont work anymore.

Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So stores are breaking the Pokemon release date.

In other news, I'm taking a trip into Gamestop for a seperate reason, I swear :D

Just found this morning that an auntie died over a week ago. No one could take the time out to let us know

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

So stores are breaking the Pokemon release date.

In other news, I'm taking a trip into Gamestop for a seperate reason, I swear :D

I'm waiting until closer to Xmas since I dont have a DS either. If I only needed the game, I'd get it, but cant justify the expense right now for the console too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I got my copy of Y today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just found this morning that an auntie died over a week ago. No one could take the time out to let us know

Sorry to hear that, families you can choose them unfortunately ;)

Angron wrote: »
    I got my copy of Y today :D
    Got my Copy of X today. Also had to hold off Women on the way out the door. ;)

Sorry to hear that, not making assumptions but I also have a cousins etc that do crap like that.

Sorry to read that cena.

Nice to see the thread back in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Think i'll watch the Ireland match from behind the couch

Nice to see the thread back in action.

It is alrite, watching the Ireland game for a laugh.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Got my Copy of X today. Also had to hold off Women on the way out the door. ;)

Sorry to hear that, not making assumptions but I also have a cousins etc that do crap like that.

they have done this in the past. I hadn't see her since i was a kid. She was well in her 80s.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Was watching the match in an Irish Bar in Munich tonight. Afterwards had a conversation with an Irish lad around my dads age who was in the bar (but the section where they were serving food that had no screens). Somehow this lad knew Johnny Logan was singing the anthem tonight but didn't know we were playing Germany, infact even after checking the score at one point (as highlights were repeated ad nausea after the game) He still thought Ireland had been playing England tonight. Mad! I'd forgive it as he was a GAA lad except for the fact that we were in an Irish Bar in Germany while Ireland played Germany!

He probably only said he was a GAA lad because he knew you weren't so he couldn't be caught out as Johnny's lover.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I started playing rugby just over a year ago, today the team Im on won its first match I've never been such a mixture of delighted wrecked and sore in all my life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Anyone here got a 3DS? Considering getting one in the new year for Pokemon X/Y, but wondering is there a decent enough backlog to go through too. Any chance you can download old Nintendo games from the store or something?

For a man super into his gaming, I know little to nothing when it comes to the 3DS.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've got one (bet you can't guess what for :pac:) Honestly I'll mainly have it to play pokemon stuff, and I play the hell out of them so it's worth it for me in the long run. Had a look on the e-store, seems to be that it's just 3DS stuff, can't see a category for DS games at any rate.

It's freezing outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's freezing outside.

Go inside then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Starting to listen to the Christmas music already! Going to a Halloween party in the mean time. Not sure which I'm happier about :o

• Advertisement

Chris de Burgh's song about aliens at Christmas can't come soon enough if you ask me. I'm not one of those losers that listens to Christmas FM but I don't really mind the Christmassy stuff happening right after Halloween.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement