Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

EdK wrote: »
    Anyone upgrade to iOS 7? Mixed bag really some positives some negatives

I upgraded tonight. Don't know what to make of it. Nobody likes change!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

EdK wrote: »
    Anyone upgrade to iOS 7? Mixed bag really some positives some negatives

Done so yesterday evening. I love it :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Oktoberfest, wooo!... that is all

*hic*

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Oktoberfest, wooo!... that is all

*hic*

Ha went to it last year and had great fun , Hopefully going again this year

Ha went to it last year and had great fun , Hopefully going again this year

cool

doesn't officially start till the morning but we had an after work party and I broke out meinen Lederhosen for it. quite an interesting experience, now for a messy 2 weeks methinks.

• Advertisement

cool

doesn't officially start till the morning but we had an after work party and I broke out meinen Lederhosen for it. quite an interesting experience, now for a messy 2 weeks methinks.

Yea mind you tis a bit pricey and make sure you have enough cash with you down there because they didnt take cards last year. Apart from that the atmosphere is great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Owen,Halsey ,McManaman,Darke, Hargreaves,James,Ginola,Stubbs,Jake Humphreys all to cover one game on BT sport,excessive much?

Seems like a waste of money to me whatever about the guys in the studio and the commentary including Halsey, James and Stubbs are in the stadium to do sideline reporting couldn't the commentators do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Saw some of their coverage last week. It was horrendous. As bad as Sky is, they're lightyears better than anyone that has tried to compete with them.

English football isn't exactly overrun with charismatic people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

English football isn't exactly overrun with charismatic people.
    Don't you ever doubt Gary again

BTW whatever happened to Mossy Monk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I reckon I could land a plane blindfolded in real life easier than I could land one in GTA V. :mad:

CRASH, BANG, WALLOP What a reload checkpoint. :mad:

• Advertisement

opdgp.jpg

GTR63 wrote: »
    I reckon I could land a plane blindfolded in real life easier than I could land one in GTA V. :mad:

Hold B/Circle as you are getting close to the landing strip. It slows down time and makes it a lot easier.

Hold B/Circle as you are getting close to the landing strip. It slows down time and makes it a lot easier.

Thanks, now to go back & replay the mission. (there is a skip mission thingy X on the 360 so Square on the PS3 I guess) that I had to use like a giant baby after 11/12 Failed Mission attempts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Flight school can kiss my ass :mad: The handling on the helicopters and planes are not working in conjunction with the possibility of getting a gold medal on the races.

On the upside, really enjoying everything else. Can't wait for online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

How's it going lads, been away for a while and haven't posted since April but it's good to be back. :)

No PW talk allowed here but I will say that I have really been enjoying WWE programming the last few weeks, there has been some excellent writing on Raw.

Yea mind you tis a bit pricey and make sure you have enough cash with you down there because they didnt take cards last year. Apart from that the atmosphere is great

Yeah cost a good bit and had to queue for ages at one point to get into a one of the big tents but sure was good craic and I guess it was worth going on the first day as with it being a 2 week thing I can imagine the place being a puke covered mess by the end of it, despite how efficient the German clean up crew will be (they had road sweepers / sprayers coming through 30 seconds after the parade ended)
    Charisteas wrote: »
    How's it going lads, been away for a while and haven't posted since April but it's good to be back. :)

No PW talk allowed here but I will say that I have really been enjoying WWE programming the last few weeks, there has been some excellent writing on Raw.

Welcome back man... a big continuing long term storyline which helps establish someone new at the top of the card can do that but um yeah no PW here

*hic*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

GTR63 wrote: »

Haven't tried flight school yet, but have had no trouble with the gun running missions. Well, almost did the first time because I didn't notice the run way until late :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭cena

Just back from the brothers stag. There heading out for the night not my scene

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

cena wrote: »
    Just back from the brothers stag. There heading out for the night not my scene

some of the best crack ive ever had has been on a stag do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭cena

It is the only one I have ever been too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭glenjamin

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Haven't tried flight school yet, but have had no trouble with the gun running missions. Well, almost did the first time because I didn't notice the run way until late :pac:

Helicopters are the worst. They keep veering from side to side.

Yeah cost a good bit and had to queue for ages at one point to get into a one of the big tents but sure was good craic and I guess it was worth going on the first day as with it being a 2 week thing I can imagine the place being a puke covered mess by the end of it, despite how efficient the German clean up crew will be (they had road sweepers / sprayers coming through 30 seconds after the parade ended)

Think last year it went on for longer????? Hoping to get to it on the 5th

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Digitalism wrote: »
    some of the best crack ive ever had has been on a stag do.

Definitely yes! Aw man. Legendary!

Think last year it went on for longer????? Hoping to get to it on the 5th

Well think it might be 2weeks ish (16days iirc), maybe 3 weekends this time, but yeah good luck on being able to make it, heading in there again today myself as I doubt ill be going much on the weekdays

Well think it might be 2weeks ish (16days iirc), maybe 3 weekends this time, but yeah good luck on being able to make it, heading in there again today myself as I doubt ill be going much on the weekdays

Yea it will be a weekend for me too due to college and suits more people usually cause they dont have work

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Not impressed with iOS7. Seems like they just changed stuff for the sake of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

6-1 all over again.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Close, 4-1, no doubt the Moyes doubters will be out in full force after today, I don't support United, but United always tend to have a better second half to their season's anyway, nothing to worry about. Funny watching the backlash on FB tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ah Mayo. The punchline of the west.

• Advertisement

VERY quiet here today on the PW Forum, I never realised just how many Dubs post here :P

Yer hangovers must be epic! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement