Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whatever he was trying to do, what he did do was kick the kid in the ribs.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think he was going for the ball too but if you are going to try that you better make sure you connect. One of his costliest misses of the season no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

He was trying to kick the ball out yeah,but it was a hefty kick that looked like it caught the kid some,he knew exactly what he was doing though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Follow his twitter
    https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

No doubt the banter will be immense once he logs back on.

For those that dont know, hes the grandson of a heavy investor of swansea apparently.

Ive looked again and you can see him kick the ball.

Don't care who the kid is, I really don't like the way people are now posting his Twitter and trying to dissect his character.

Doesn't matter what type of person he is. Hazard kicked him and got punished accordingly.

That said, I'm sure the kid won't mind the abuse when he walks away with a few million pound...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Don't care who the kid is, I really don't like the way people are now posting his Twitter and trying to dissect his character.

Doesn't matter what type of person he is. Hazard kicked him and got punished accordingly.

That said, I'm sure the kid won't mind the abuse when he walks away with a few million pound...

It's going to get ugly now without a doubt. You can imagine plenty of clowns having a go.

I don't like the idea of a young guy getting mountains of criticism from all sides. There's enough pressure on being that age as it is. Best thing for him would be for Chelsea to take their punishment and for this to blow over quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭deisedude

All Day by Girl Talk is the best workout album. The whole album is a seamless mashup

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

kwMgS7k.png

HIDE YO KIDS

02jWkik.png

No doubt that tweet will be deleted ASAP, wont help him in court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

It's going to get ugly now without a doubt. You can imagine plenty of clowns having a go.

I don't like the idea of a young guy getting mountains of criticism from all sides. There's enough pressure on being that age as it is. Best thing for him would be for Chelsea to take their punishment and for this to blow over quickly.

Yeah its one of the downsides to the internet, people feel like they can say and do what ever they like to people without any consequences. The kid didn't cover himself in glory this evening but he doesn't deserve the slating he's probably getting now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

deisedude wrote: »
    All Day by Girl Talk is the best workout album. The whole album is a seamless mashup
    I prefer feed the animals, but for a free album, All day is immense.

Also, in case you didnt hear, apparently Torres tried to kick the ball boy too but he missed.

• Advertisement

Digitalism wrote: »
    kwMgS7k.png

HIDE YO KIDS

02jWkik.png

No doubt that tweet will be deleted ASAP, wont help him in court.

How will affect him in court?

Hoddle on Sky Sports was saying ball boys are encouraged to waste time when their team is winning. Happens in most games. Not an excuse to kick the guy.

Honestly, I reckon Chelsea have already offered the kid a settlement....if they are smart, anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The kid said he is not pressing charges.

I do not think Hazard made any contact from the pictures I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

gimmick wrote: »
    The kid said he is not pressing charges.

I do not think Hazard made any contact from the pictures I have seen.

He did. Not much but he did. If the kid was a United player he'd be half dead :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Haven't even seen the kick but I blame Rafa entirely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He deserved a kicking. He seems fair thick from his twitter.

He deserved a kicking. He seems fair thick from his twitter.

Tbf 90% of the people would want a kick on twitter preferably to the balls and or face. Your on twitter Diabhal or at least someone parodying you?
    Now better get back to praying Milan or Liverpool don't buy anyone as the people being linked are wastes of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shakira gave birth to a baby boy with Gerard Pique (Barcelona FC) and they have called him Milan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shakira gave birth to a baby boy with Gerard Pique (Barcelona FC) and they have called him Milan

Silvio is the dad so.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If they were gonna name him after a football club you'd think they'd have called him Barca.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

GTR63 wrote: »
    Your on twitter Diabhal or at least someone parodying you?
    It's Brendan O'Carroll doing a terrible parody of me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rafa's double is on the train here, looking at his tablet. Tempted to as him if he is reading a fact sheet.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Rafa's double is on the train here, looking at his tablet. Tempted to as him if he is reading a fact sheet.
    Tell him Marco Matterazzi says hello.

DM-ICE wrote: »

There was an american darts player a few years back that was his image. Newcastle sign another french international, not that being one is an achievement nowdays.

Reports surfacing that JJ Abrams has landed the Star Wars Ep. 7 director job.

So very, very happy...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

As long as JJ doesn't shine a torch in my face for 2 hours, I'll be very happy. Impressed by the latest Star Trek reboot with everything except the lens flare.

It'd be cool if they gave one Star Wars film to one director, like Chris Nolan, Peter Jackson...but then again the different styles might make them not cohesive as an over-arching story. Like after Batman Begins came out I wanted Nolan to direct the trilogy, I'd've been annoyed if someone else took it up. Maybe each director could take a brace of films and release 2 per decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,889 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That will confuse the fanboys of each franchise.

"Abrams' Trek's better!" "No! Abrams' Star Wars!"

Lads could you help me with a small pc problem whenever i`m on sites lately I get these weird ads popping up when I highlight random words that are underlined for no reason. e.g. Tablet is underlined in DM-ICE`s post linking to an iPad ad

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I bet it's some malware/adware. I'd get malwarebytes (the free version) and run a full scan on your computer. If you've any usb drives plug them in to your PC and scan them as well. If that doesn't your nasty bug, hitmanPro3 (free version) will.

Deleted a thing called Zoomex off my chrome extentions list and the ads seem to have gone now, down remember downloading it, might have been my brother though.
    Running a Norton 360 scan aswell assuming i`m in the clear then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Some sites have that installed themselves, its an advertising thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement