Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

End up with sore feet though! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

End up with sore feet though! ;)

Not to mention throat or knees. Or... actually nevermind

Edit: Btw guys the mock spoilers thread has over 1/3 of a million views... :pac:

Not to mention throat or knees. Or... actually nevermind
    Yep, we know you never mind! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Yep, we know you never mind! ;)

I'm going to write a letter of complaint to your superiors about bullying! I cried myself to sleep last night! :(

Ah, *that's* how you explain all the soggy tissues to your ma!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Happy birthday patchy! :D really really weird question here, but are you on twitter? Someone I follow wished someone called patchy happy birthday too... It could just be a really weird coincidence :P ps I'm not a stalker I swear :cool: :rolleyes:
    haha yes! it wouldnt have been a girl whose name begins with D would it? shes the only one i can think of who said patchy rather than tagging me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

fml the painnnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Namlub wrote: »
    fml the painnnnn

What's wrong? D:

What's wrong? D:

My ears have gone all painful and weird, I can't lie down >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Happy birthday patchy! :D really really weird question here, but are you on twitter? Someone I follow wished someone called patchy happy birthday too... It could just be a really weird coincidence :P ps I'm not a stalker I swear :cool: :rolleyes:

Lolz, I thought I saw Patchy~ on Twitter before too. Someone in my timeline retweeted some Patchy guy's tweet, and I think his bio said he was in Leaving Cert so I was like OMG what if it's Patchy~?! Then I realised it didn't have the squiggle after the name, so I was like nah it can't be him. :p Patchy's a fairly common name like. :pac:

• Advertisement

Togepi wrote: »
    Lolz, I thought I saw Patchy~ on Twitter before too. Someone in my timeline retweeted some Patchy guy's tweet, and I think his bio said he was in Leaving Cert so I was like OMG what if it's Patchy~?! Then I realised it didn't have the squiggle after the name, so I was like nah it can't be him. :p Patchy's a fairly common name like. :pac:
    It might have been me!! The squiggle is only there because some evil person took the name Patchy before I could get it :(

Patchy~ wrote: »
    It might have been me!! The squiggle is only there because some evil person took the name Patchy before I could get it :(

Haha I was joking, I don't know anyone else called Patchy. :P Jesus I just found the profile I was on about there, and it's got replies to birthday tweets, and something about 58% in a Maths test... :eek:

Well this is awkward!! :P

Disclaimer: I'm not a stalker either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm following the famous Patchy on the tweetbox. Genuinely don't know how that happened... :P:pac:

Haha I was joking, I don't know anyone else called Patchy. :P Jesus I just found the profile I was on about there, and it's got replies to birthday tweets, and something about 58% in a Maths test... :eek:

Well this is awkward!! :P

Disclaimer: I'm not a stalker either!!
    I think I might be on it too...saying Togepi's a stalker or something?! Truer words have never been spoken! :P

I think I might be on it too...saying Togepi's a stalker or something?! Truer words have never been spoken! :P

Oi!! I was gonna be nice and press 'follow' too. And I blame Siobhank for all of this... :P :D

M&S* wrote: »
    I'm following the famous Patchy on the tweetbox. Genuinely don't know how that happened... :P:pac:

^^^
    Face it Patchy you're just easy to stalk! :P :pac:

Oi!! I was gonna be nice and press 'follow' too. And I blame Siobhank for all of this... :P :D
    But you decided it was too stalkerish? :P Tweet me :D
    ^^^
    Face it Patchy you're just easy to stalk! :P :pac:
    Hey hey hey, we're married, we follow each other so it aint stalking :D

But you decided it was too stalkerish? :P Tweet me :D

Well the phrase is 'follow', so when you put it like that it does sound stalkerish! :p Never!! You'll have to find me first. :pac:

Lolz JK I'll tweet you, but only 'cause it's less stalkerish if you know my Twitter page too. :p
    Hey hey hey, we're married, we follow each other so it aint stalking :D

Fair enough! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

What came first Twitter or our marriage? Or the baby? :eek:

Well the phrase is 'follow', so when you put it like that it does sound stalkerish! :p Never!! You'll have to find me first. :pac:

Lolz JK I'll tweet you, but only 'cause it's less stalkerish if you know my Twitter page too. :p

Fair enough! :pac:
    haha it really does! :pac: thats funny that you found my page, stalker :P
    M&S* wrote: »
    What came first Twitter or our marriage? Or the baby? :eek:
    you came first LOL we met over twitter and you already had the damn baby!

• Advertisement

haha it really does! :pac: thats funny that you found my page, stalker :P

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

RANT ALERT!!
    Had an alarm set for 6.30 to get up and START looking at biology for the first time. Didn't go off.. Managed to wake up around 7 and get through some of it. In the test my dad texted me about something but people outside shouted "Oh look at ConTheCat cheating with her phone" Teacher came up, got called out and after 20 minutes of going through my phone and internet history was allowed back in :S THEN we were 20 minutes late starting english and the ignorant cow up there last class wouldn't let us stay to finish it.. HMPH Oh we also got the wrong paper that was for another class!
    Rant over :)
    Thank you for listening :D

PS I forgot they changed the time of the simpsons!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm about to cry. My junior cert has meant that I got rejected from Cambridge. I actually, properly, want to cry.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I'm about to cry. My junior cert has meant that I got rejected from Cambridge. I actually, properly, want to cry.

*hugs* Just about to post the same thing about Edinburgh, except they didn't give a reason :rolleyes: Sure at least you still have options with the CAO and stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

haha yes! it wouldnt have been a girl whose name begins with D would it? shes the only one i can think of who said patchy rather than tagging me :P

Haha it was indeed :P I was like no it couldn't be? :O :L

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Chin up, it's not the be all and end all. I wanted so much to go to Cambridge too, probably could have been accepted based on JC and LC results but it was the money that stopped me going, I simply can't afford education and accommodation like that:eek:. Staying here means I have my university down the road, "free" education and the possibility of receiving a scholarship.

Okay, it's reasonable to think going to Cambridge is an unparalleled opportunity but we've still got great colleges right here and you'll still have good employment opportunities home and abroad when you leave.

I may be wrong in saying this but something I've considered before was the possibility of doing a Master's degree in Cambridge or the like after completing my degree here, that's worth considering y'know.:)

Really sorry to hear about this, it seems unfair now. I hope you don't take it too hard, but like I said, this misfortune doesn't necessarily deny you a future.
    "Ní bhíonn an sólás gan an dólás á choimhdeacht":)

Haha it was indeed :P I was like no it couldn't be? :O :L
    Haha how do you know her?! :P tiny world :D

Haha how do you know her?! :P tiny world :D

Eeh I don't really :pac: my friend followed her and said she was funny, so naturally I followed to be amused :P

hahaha, I trust you werent disappointed, she gas :P

• Advertisement

hahaha, I trust you werent disappointed, she gas :P

Indeed and I wasn't :P the people on twitter are actually gas :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement