Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Root canal done.Meh.

Yer one said it was one of the most difficult she has had to do because apparently there were 3 canals so each had to be individually done and I had to keep getting anesthetised as she got in deeper as she kept hitting raw nerves.:mad:

On the plus side she was rather cute and for nearly the duration her bewbs were pressed against the top of my head so it had its upside!:pac:

I also went after and got myself a new pair of boots and a jacket for under 90 bucks.I love TK Maxx.

Now Im having some tea,some oreos and am going to tuck into season 4 of Dexter.

Can I have the name of said dentist please :D

Need to get a canal done & have been putting it off for ages. If i'm going to suffer, may as well get some benefit out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Don't forget the Subway girls giving each other a footlong :pac:

You just reminded me....I've a few freebie cookies to pick up!
    (Who wudda thunk it eh, a girl saying to a lad "come in and I'll give you a few freebie cookies" wasn't actually code for come in and we have secks.
    Heheheheehehe!
    (boo, joke was on me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Can I have the name of said dentist please :D

Need to get a canal done & have been putting it off for ages. If i'm going to suffer, may as well get some benefit out of it!

I went to the smiles clinic on Pembroke Road,they have clinics all over the place and are very reasonably priced too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I'm so looking forward to a long weekend off:D:D

Happy Friday!!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

2 days will do me fine!

KTHXBAI :mad:

• Advertisement

2 days will do me fine!

KTHXBAI :mad:
    3 days off is better, so I win:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Happy Friday indeed.Im working til 7 today but on the plus side Im going on an outrageous flitter of beer tonight so that will see me through.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Kya1976 wrote: »

I conceed :(

So you doing anything for it or just making use of time off?
    Happy Friday indeed.Im working til 7 today but on the plus side Im going on an outrageous flitter of beer tonight so that will see me through.:D

Cool, aside of drinking, won't be doing much meself. Looking forward to the Leinster game tomorrow against Aironi and then playing against the Italians on Sunday morning as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm off til monday not next week but the one after

for exams but that's not the point

then in work for a week, then off for 2 weeks and a bank hol :cool:

Did I read that right, 2 women getting into a dick measuring contest here?

:eek:

• Advertisement

I conceed :(

So you doing anything for it or just making use of time off?

Cool, aside of drinking, won't be doing much meself. Looking forward to the Leinster game tomorrow against Aironi and then playing against the Italians on Sunday morning as well.

Just spending some time with my OH and going to a birthday party as well tomorrow:)

Drinking is always good:p
    bluewolf wrote: »
    i'm off til monday not next week but the one after

for exams but that's not the point

then in work for a week, then off for 2 weeks and a bank hol :cool:
    Lucky you, well I don't envy you doing the exams though. How many do you have?
    Did I read that right, 2 women getting into a dick measuring contest here?

:eek:
    Well bluewolf won this time:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i lost some points for it being for exams :pac:
    2 exams, stats and economics
    sounds ok but theyre a nightmare to pass
    economics course is so LONG it's unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I've a 4 day weekend this weekend AND next weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

FIFA 12, FIFA 12, FIFA 12, FIFA 12, FIFA 12. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm all about this tune today

I haven't heard that tune in years man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Had a meeting in work with a girl that was so hot that I actually wanted to lick her face like an ice-cream*.

*Face may be substituted with other body parts :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Had a meeting in work with a girl that was so hot that I actually wanted to lick her face like an ice-cream*.

Nothing more distracting that having a meeting with a hot young lady... so distracting but well worth the time spent. Can be rewarding too as if its a one to one meeting as the opportunity is always there to arrange a meeting socially too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

PK is.....

A_Boy_Called_Woof!.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Nice. Wish I worked with some hot men

• Advertisement

well you'd never get any work done then now would ya?

:p

well you'd never get any work done then now would ya?

:p

I'm a woman,i can multitask :D

yeah, you can gloat and play pool at the same time.

:mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

details please??? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Women multitasking=doing several things badly at once :pac: :P

I'll get me coat....

I think you'd want a cup too PK :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Fifa 12, the Kanyu Tree album and "The Fighter" on Dvd. Weekend sorted!

Plus there's pints to be had tonight. Get in. :D

bluewolf wrote: »
    i lost some points for it being for exams :pac:
    2 exams, stats and economics
    sounds ok but theyre a nightmare to pass
    economics course is so LONG it's unreal

Hope it goes well:)

I won an award in work today, heading out with my team for dinner and drinks with the money:D:D

yeah, you can gloat and play pool at the same time.

:mad:

yeah I can :D
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    details please??? ;)

it would go something like...

do de do...type type type.... oh hot co worker, I need to talk to you about something... yes stupi, how about we go into this empty room and discuss that... ok i guess we do need some privacy... the rest is nsfw. :D
    Hope it goes well:)

I won an award in work today, heading out with my team for dinner and drinks with the money:D:D

oh you got money for it? hmm. share it out amongst us all... we were surely some part of the success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

it would go something like...

do de do...type type type.... oh hot co worker, I need to talk to you about something... yes stupi, how about we go into this empty room and discuss that... ok i guess we do need some privacy... the rest is nsfw. :D

Arah here. Safe sex does extend to the workplace :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement