Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Haha, I can imagine you as a warrior now, slaying everyone to get on the bus.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I would like to think i'd kick ass, but really i'm a little weakling.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

quiet you.

you're hardly mr punctuality yourself :p
    My punctuality levels will have to be upped when I start my new job - I'm terrible at getting up in the mornings :(

yeah, it's hard when you're not used to it. or on those mornings you're just glued to the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Newcastle this weekend gone was just awesome.

Went over by myself.

Game itself was fantastic and made even better with an excellent view. Even managed to find my way into a private room as a lad gave me a pass in the bar beforehand. There I was swigging a pint in my jersey and scarf being surrounded by dignitaries in their suits. :pac:

Went back to the bar I was previous to catch the evening kick off game. Had a good bit of banter with the locals there.

Ended up sitting with a load of Newcastle Club Shop staff who were on a work night out because I recommended them a drink they should buy. :pac:

Ended up in some nightclub with a load of mental Geordies and had an epic lie in til 2pm the next day.

Had a wander around the quayside market on Sunday and had a browse about the shops.

Went for a nice Sunday dinner (£8 with a pint - Bargain) and went up to the bar I was in the previous day to watch the QPR/Villa game.

Chatting with some of the locals there and after many a pint, I met the barman I had been chatting to the last time I was over there. Himself and his mate were heading across the road to another bar so they invited me along and fantastically drunken ramblings went on.

Newcastle >>> Dublin

Can't wait to get back over in November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

yeah, it's hard when you're not used to it. or on those mornings you're just glued to the bed.
    Well I've been working @ 9am 5 days a week for the last year and I'm still finding it difficult - maybe because I don't have a boss on site with me and I know I can be 10/15mins late but I used to be very good for getting into a routine....just still not happening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Root canal done.Meh.

Yer one said it was one of the most difficult she has had to do because apparently there were 3 canals so each had to be individually done and I had to keep getting anesthetised as she got in deeper as she kept hitting raw nerves.:mad:

On the plus side she was rather cute and for nearly the duration her bewbs were pressed against the top of my head so it had its upside!:pac:

I also went after and got myself a new pair of boots and a jacket for under 90 bucks.I love TK Maxx.

Now Im having some tea,some oreos and am going to tuck into season 4 of Dexter.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If it weren't for the comment about the bewbs I wouldn't have thought the above post was written by a bloke.

:P

Was given the option of a root canal once before, told'em to just pull out the tooth and be done with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If it weren't for the comment about the bewbs I wouldn't have thought the above post was written by a bloke.

:P

Was given the option of a root canal once before, told'em to just pull out the tooth and be done with it.

Shut yer god damn mouth Kyle!

:pac:

I could have had it pulled but its one of my molars so wanna try and keep it if possible.

I could have had it pulled but its one of my molars so wanna try and keep it if possible.

I've 1 of'em out on each side. For balance like.

Took a while getting used to chewing though.

• Advertisement

Had to have them balanced out drav? :D

Had to have them balanced out drav? :D
    t'was seriously affecting my vertical positioning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Crazy busy day in work today.
    On top of it all I had to train this trainer that's over from our office in Australia. I think I managed to confuse him pretty good by the end of the day, success!
    Plus I have to pleasure of training him again tomorrow....

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Crazy busy day in work today.
    On top of it all I had to train this trainer that's over from our office in Australia. I think I managed to confuse him pretty good by the end of the day, success!
    Plus I have to pleasure of training him again tomorrow....

I read that as 'I have pleasure training tomorrow...'

I read that as 'I have pleasure training tomorrow...'
    I'll have that after work.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Plus I have to pleasure him again tomorrow....

i see...

bluewolf wrote: »
    i see...
    Post reported:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Post reported:pac:

youre the one who wrote "to" instead of "the" :pac:

doggy is crying at me because i am not giving him enough hugs
    i better bring him for a walk later

bluewolf wrote: »
    youre the one who wrote "to" instead of "the" :pac:

doggy is crying at me because i am not giving him enough hugs
    i better bring him for a walk later
    Yea yea:p

I have 2 dogs up on the bed atm, guess I'll be sleeping on the floor tonight.

awh someone gimme a dog to cuddle :(

• Advertisement

awh someone gimme a dog to cuddle :(
    You can borrow Phoenix, it's the one you like, he's good at cuddling:D

You can borrow Phoenix, it's the one you like, he's good at cuddling:D

if only you meant it

if only you meant it

I do mean it:)

I do mean it:)

\o/

when can he come stay!?!?! :eek::D think the housemate would freak out.

\o/

when can he come stay!?!?! :eek::D think the housemate would freak out.
    Haha you let me know when suits and I'll pop him over:D

Haha you let me know when suits and I'll pop him over:D

I'd love to but probably shouldn't. Still have to meet them all yet :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I started in a new job yesterday. I'm introduced to all of my new colleagues and 1 of the lads, who I happen to sit right beside, looks familiar - but I put it down to him just having one of those faces.

Something keeps nagging at me until this afternoon I suddenly realise (and I don't know how): he's a boardsie. I met him at a boards beers (well, 2 actually, both in the space of a week) 3 and a half years earlier :pac:

I was seriously tripping out. We remembered a few things from the nights out that were long forgotten (probably for good reason). Caught up on life changes - as it happened, we both met pretty ladies at the beer. He married his and made little people, while I... I met mine a half dozen times then never saw her again :pac:

I'm pretty sure he reads this board too...

Well if he is Pepe, i'll vouch for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

This cold I've been suffering with all week seems to be subsiding a little bit thankfully. A hot water bottle and a Sudafed tablet should hopefully get rid of it altogether so I can *hopefully* enjoy my weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭I made the BBC

I started in a new job yesterday. I'm introduced to all of my new colleagues and 1 of the lads, who I happen to sit right beside, looks familiar - but I put it down to him just having one of those faces.

Something keeps nagging at me until this afternoon I suddenly realise (and I don't know how): he's a boardsie. I met him at a boards beers (well, 2 actually, both in the space of a week) 3 and a half years earlier :pac:

I was seriously tripping out. We remembered a few things from the nights out that were long forgotten (probably for good reason). Caught up on life changes - as it happened, we both met pretty ladies at the beer. He married his and made little people, while I... I met mine a half dozen times then never saw her again :pac:

I'm pretty sure he reads this board too...

Every time I see some randomer these days that looks kinda familiar,I automatically think they're a boardsie that I've met at a beers.

Note to self - Consider not getting so drunk at every beers :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement