Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Nah I just find that alcohol reduces my enjoyment of the taste of food..

Jesus, I thought everyone loved food more while drinking. How the hell else does one explain Abrakebabra!?

Chet Zar wrote: »
    Now that's logic that can't be argued with! :)

I'm not saying there's no downsides. Having to get someone else to cut your toenails is somewhat embarrassing I admit.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

amacachi wrote: »
    I hear that - drinking means less room for tasty tasty food :)

Just do what I did and be 8-15 heavier than you are, loadsa room then!

Quantity doesn't always mean quality :)

Still need to lose a few pounds alright, some due to inability to exercise others due to to too many fine dinners :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Jesus, I thought everyone loved food more while drinking. How the hell else does one explain Abrakebabra!?

That's called alcohol induced stupidity.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

I'm not saying there's no downsides. Having to get someone else to cut your toenails is somewhat embarrassing I admit.

Yep I was just talking about the logic part, not the clear downfalls involved :)

Well the New Year is always a great way to start living differently, kick-start a new lifestyle. I've come to the realisation that if I'm gonna get the level of fitness I really want that I'm going to need to get either a) a PT or b) join a class and make sure I go!

• Advertisement

I'll be sorting myself out in the new year anyway. Have exams in April/May that are hard to get in the mood for when not actually in college. :pac: Probably gonna join the gym with a mate who heads 4 times a week anyway then hit the library afterwards most days. Lost over a stone twice this year just by sticking to eating twice a day and no exercise. I'd say 4 months in the gym and at least 3 stone will come off easy.

For now I'm gonna enjoy a little gluttony over the next week or so, need some cheering up! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i've had enough gluttony
    i want to get back out and do some exercise

bluewolf wrote: »
    i've had enough gluttony

Eh it isn't even Xmas day yet. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Eh it isn't even Xmas day yet. :)

i ate so much chocolate today and yesterday :(

i've had enough gluttony

Enough gluttony!? You're really not taking the word to heart like I do. :pac:

• Advertisement

i ate so much chocolate today and yesterday :(

But what about the rest of it??? :D

nooooo dont make me eat any more ill tell you everything i promise *cry*

Chocolate? Ugh, that's your problem right there. Stick to crisps and meat. :pac:

kinda gone off crisps

i love meat though ;)

nooooo dont make me eat any more ill tell you everything i promise *cry*

Well technically you just had the after tea/coffee nibbles, so you need starter, soup, mains, desert and tea/coffee with Xmas cake and or Xmas pud with cream of course :pac:

i love meat though ;)

I have no doubt ;)

Well technically you just had the after tea/coffee nibbles, so you need starter, soup, mains, desert and tea/coffee with Xmas cake and or Xmas pud with cream of course :pac:

i hate xmas cake and pudding
    and mince pies
    and stuffing
    ;s

we're having lamb for the dinner too

kinda gone off crisps

i love meat though ;)

My dad already took some of the ham and stuffing we have. Everytime I take a can from the fridge it's pleading with me to get to work on it. Sigh.
    On the plus side I'll be in a mate's after dinner tomorrow so I can work on their leftovers and still have loads left here for Stephenziz day. :pac:

i hate xmas cake and pudding
    and mince pies
    ;s

They're disgusting, I just can't understand how people eat them. Then again some people like white sauce.

My dad already took some of the ham and stuffing we have. Everytime I take a can from the fridge it's pleading with me to get to work on it. Sigh.
    On the plus side I'll be in a mate's after dinner tomorrow so I can work on their leftovers and still have loads left here for Stephenziz day. :pac:

A 17 pound turkey and a 16 pound ham.. Think we will have plenty of leftovers. The dog won't be able to walk for a week :pac:

• Advertisement

A 17 pound turkey and a 16 pound ham.. Think we will have plenty of leftovers. The dog won't be able to walk for a week :pac:

Those aren't pieces of meat, they're cars.

They're disgusting, I just can't understand how people eat them. Then again some people like white sauce.

No way mince pies rule! White sauce though....wow no...

Also had a ham sandwich a little while ago, warm ham on batch bread with real butter......mmmmmmm!

amacachi wrote:
    Those aren't pieces of meat, they're cars.

Ya should have seen the 27 pound turkey my aunt had so.. the legs were 5 pounds each and bigger than a normal chicken :pac:

Also had a ham sandwich a little while ago, warm ham on batch bread with real butter......mmmmmmm!
    It's your fault if I break and start eating it. You make me like this!
    Ya should have seen the 27 pound turkey my aunt had so.. the legs were 5 pounds each and bigger than a normal chicken :pac:
    Yeah I only have bad memories of people cooking stuff for Christmas so I'll be doing what my parents do and buy it ready to serve. :pac:

Just in case anyone didn't pick up on it earlier, I was joking about needing someone else to cut my nails. :pac:

It's your fault if I break and start eating it. You make me like this!

Heheh I don't know anyone who could resist that, mouth-watering stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Merry Christmas everyone :):) have a fab day!

Pembily wrote: »
    Merry Christmas everyone :):) have a fab day!

Same to you missus.. enjoy all the choccie treats ;)

Bit quiet here tonight, everyone making sure they're nice and quiet for Santa arriving? :)

Bit quiet here tonight, everyone making sure they're nice and quiet for Santa arriving? :)

Yup, seems they have all gone to bed.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Still up.not so drunk no more.hunger is setting in...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement