Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Pem sure we're all shexy mofos!

Um.....I have rum, maybe go for the rum.
    Merry christmas everyone, have a great weekend
    Xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Pem sure we're all shexy mofos!

Um.....I have rum, maybe go for the rum.
    Merry christmas everyone, have a great weekend
    Xxx

Well, I can only speak for myself but....I love this vid

I also giggled silly to this version...(Pem may have introduced me to this!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Couldnt be dealing with that tbh.I love the physical feeling of a book,the smell of it etc.

Thought that meself til I played with one for 30 seconds when I was in college. Sister had the same ideas. Kickass.

For anyone wondering how to use it, it can't read .epub files but it can read .mobi files. Google project Gutenberg for free out-of-print books and download them there. Also if you have other eh, improper books you can download calibre and it'll convert them to .mobi for the Kindle. Once that's done just connect it to the laptop and drag the files over :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Drinking bottles of ice cold miller at the mo.. Loving the fact my parents have a large fully stocked beer cooler :D:D:D

Bastard :P I've feck all beer here. Decent bit of Cider but it's for tomorrow in a mate's and can't get more for then. Though I do have a bottle of whiskey...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Panthro wrote: »
    Well, I can only speak for myself but....I love this vid

Oh ffs.. that is one bloody ghey video.. have they no shame. I almost saw my dinner again.. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    I want a Kindle... I got a watch, won't be wearing that for a while :rolleyes:

Otis kisses ;) where is beer cat??

Sauv is a sexy feline once she keeps the breaded chicken away from me :pac:

Suggestions on what I should drink please??

I'm having wine, can't be too tipsy for midnight mass
    amacachi wrote: »
    Thought that meself til I played with one for 30 seconds when I was in college. Sister had the same ideas. Kickass.

For anyone wondering how to use it, it can't read .epub files but it can read .mobi files. Google project Gutenberg for free out-of-print books and download them there. Also if you have other eh, improper books you can download calibre and it'll convert them to .mobi for the Kindle. Once that's done just connect it to the laptop and drag the files over :)

Right, not sure if it's the wine making my head fuzzy but I may need to read that again tomorrow

Daisies wrote: »

Right, not sure if it's the wine making my head fuzzy but I may need to read that again tomorrow

Don't worry, most on here are IT geeks so that makes sense to most of us :D

Watching Van Helsing at the moment.

Ahh Kate Beckinsdale, the woman of my dreams *sigh*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Don't worry, most on here are IT geeks so that makes sense to most of us :D

I'm going to blame the wine, tomorrow I can blame the hangover and I'll think up another excuse for Stephen's Day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pembily wrote: »
    I want a Kindle... I got a watch, won't be wearing that for a while :rolleyes:

Otis kisses ;) where is beer cat??

Sauv is a sexy feline once she keeps the breaded chicken away from me :pac:

Suggestions on what I should drink please??

Beer cat is in his cage for the night though he was in full effect last night.

If he got loose tonight Id be in a jocker tomorrow and wouldnt be able to eat mah dinner which Im very much looking forward to and my mother would be annoyed so Im having a beer free night.

Have been watching American Horror Story all day.Up to episode 6 now,fantastic show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

So let me get this straight.. Kya is feeding you cake and alcohol and you need saving???

Am I missing something here :confused:

nope not missing anything :D i need saving because i'll be fat and drunk soon. soooooon! and now she's got the heating on so high.. i think it's so i'll have totake my clothes off :o

So let me get this straight.. Kya is feeding you cake and alcohol and you need saving???

Am I missing something here :confused:

nope not missing anything :D i need saving because i'll be fat and drunk soon. soooooon! and now she's got the heating on so high.. i think it's so i'll have totake my clothes off :o

Pics or GTFO.. sorry, had to be said.

Now where did u say that address was again??? :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Pics or GTFO.. sorry, had to be said.

Now where did u say that address was again??? :D :pac:

:eek::eek: Don't believe what she says, after all she is the one that 'accidentally' booked a double bed last time we went away together.

No bother, gimme a shout if you need help with anything. It's more straightforward than I was expecting it to be :)

No bother, gimme a shout if you need help with anything. It's more straightforward than I was expecting it to be :)

Thanks, I'm currently just downloading anything free on the kindle!

Kya1976 wrote: »

:eek::eek: Don't believe what she says, after all she is the one that 'accidentally' booked a double bed last time we went away together.

And now yer plying her with alcohol.. sounds like round 2 ;) :pac:

Stick with the classics :)

Legal stuff I hope! :pac:

But of course (to be honest I'm too technologically slow to download anything illegal)

• Advertisement

But of course (to be honest I'm too technologically slow to download anything illegal)

Ahh we will change that :D

To be perfectly honest if one read a book a week just of the legally available stuff it'd be bloody years til they ran out of things they wanted to read.

Also, Father Ted Christmas Episode is one of the best episodes of anything ever.

So who's drunk??? :D

Nah, just had a few cans and now I'll have 4 or 5 strong ciders and a few whiskeys. Save the getting drunk for tomorrow :)

Nah, just had a few cans and now I'll have 4 or 5 strong ciders and a few whiskeys. Save the getting drunk for tomorrow :)

I rarely drink on Xmas day.. too busy enjoying all the good food :)

Drink doesn't put me off food. If it did I'd be a lot slimmer than I am :pac: I managed to ruin a few Christmas dinners a few years back with other stuff, won't ever make that mistake again. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

I hear that - drinking means less room for tasty tasty food :)

Drink doesn't put me off food. If it did I'd be a lot slimmer than I am :pac: I managed to ruin a few Christmas dinners a few years back with other stuff, won't ever make that mistake again. :pac:

Nah I just find that alcohol reduces my enjoyment of the taste of food..

Chet Zar wrote: »
    I hear that - drinking means less room for tasty tasty food :)

Just do what I did and be 8-15 stone heavier than you are, loadsa room then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Just do what I did and be 8-15 heavier than you are, loadsa room then!

Now that's logic that can't be argued with! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement