Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

It's not Friday... Oh yeah. Feels like one for me because I finished work. No more work til after Xmas :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Galvasean wrote: »
    It's not Friday... Oh yeah. Feels like one for me because I finished work. No more work til after Xmas :D

Lucky you. I'm back on Wed :(

Wait a minute... It IS Friday!

My brain needs sleep. LOTS of sleep

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    TP I'm a natural blonde :o

Eh me too.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    TP I'm a natural blonde :o

Eh me too.. :p
    I freaking am! I really want this cast off now :(

• Advertisement

I freaking am! I really want this cast off now :(

Ya need to get a long knitting needle to reach those hard to reach places and when your wrist is itchy too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ya need to get a long knitting needle to reach those hard to reach places and when your wrist is itchy too :pac:

I got a wire hanger when my ankle was in a cast.... :o oh it was sooooooooooo good. but then i had an allergy to something at the time and was in desperate hives all over.

Not only itchy, its hot, heavy and sore :(

I got a wire hanger when my ankle was in a cast.... :o oh it was sooooooooooo good. but then i had an allergy to something at the time and was in desperate hives all over.

Jeez you too??

Anyone here not been in a cast at some stage??

Not only itchy, its hot, heavy and sore :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Jeez you too??

Newbie here but I've never been in a cast. (touch wood)

Nope. Never broken anything :)

Cool.. thought I was the only one.. Severe concussion, torn ligaments, torn muscles but no broken bones, that I know of anyway :D

Daisies wrote: »

Newbie here but I've never been in a cast. (touch wood)

Oh and welcome by the way :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Oh and welcome by the way :)

Why thank you!

you've jinxed yourselves now! :p

I've touched wood so I'm safe!

Gah!

My legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

:pac:

you'll fit right in here :D

TP stoooooop picking on me :(

• Advertisement

Ah if you'd done the damage to yourself that I have done to myself and not noticeably broken anything then ill take my chances. Think ill be crippled with other issues before that happens... :D

TP

Did somebody say TP?

150px-Cornholio.jpg

TP stoooooop picking on me :(

Ok ok yes you're right. I'm just being mean now.. sorry!

Well something will fit right in somewhere anyway ;)

Here's hoping!

Just saw the 27 pound turkey in my mothers kitchen.. wtf!!??!! :eek:

Just saw the 27 pound turkey in my mothers kitchen.. wtf!!??!! :eek:

How many people are going to be there for dinner?

How many people are going to be there for dinner?

Just 6.. but its for my aunt. Our one is only a little one.. 17 pounds.. :D

Just 6.. but its for my aunt. Our one is only a little one.. 17 pounds.. :D

I don't think my Mam even has one yet! Asked if she was going to the shops tomorrow "Ah maybe".

I just spent 4 months thinking about all the food that would be in the house and it's been 2 years since I had my Mam's dinner!

• Advertisement

I don't think my Mam even has one yet! Asked if she was going to the shops tomorrow "Ah maybe".

I just spent 4 months thinking about all the food that would be in the house and it's been 2 years since I had my Mam's dinner!

Where have you been??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement